Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

She Used To Be A Flirt And I Slept With Her, Now My Friend Plans To Marry Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Used To Be A Flirt And I Slept With Her, Now My Friend Plans To Marry Her (4728 Views)

She Used Food And Netflix To Get Into My Heart / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues / Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Used To Be A Flirt And I Slept With Her, Now My Friend Plans To Marry Her by DearTiti: 8:31pm On Jun 12, 2022
While in secondary school I briefly dated this girl who was very loose and promiscuous back then. She had a reputation as a flirt and many guys claimed to have slept with her. The relationship was not serious and honestly I got involved with her because almost every other guy back then seemed to have gotten a piece of her. The affair did not go any where because after I slept with her a couple of times, I lost interest and eventually we lost contact for many years until we coincidentally found ourselves studying in the same university.

Lately I came across her again but in a very unusual circumstance. I squat with some of my friends off campus and one day the older guy among us informed us that he has found a wonderful girl who he hopes to get married to and settle down with after school. He told us to be of good behaviour because the girl will be coming to the house.

Indeed later that day he came with her and to my greatest surprise it was this old secondary school girl of mine. She was also surprised to see me but we pretended that we did not know each other before. Later I called my friend outside and tried to tell him that he should be careful and not get too involved with her but I didn't really tell him our story..

What I did not know then was that it's like this girl over the years had grown quite decent and modest. She had even given her life to God, and was more focused and intelligent unlike before when I knew her. I was surprised to observe all this in her because I never thought a leopard could change its spots.

I decided to test her one day when she came to our house to see my friend and he was not at home. He had actually told me to keep her company whenever she comes till he returns. While we were in the room together I started making attempts to cuddle her and get her to sleep with me, but I was taken by total surprise at the vehement way she resisted me and admonished me about my behaviour.

I was really ashamed and embarrassed and pleaded with her to forgive me and not tell my friend. It will look very bad for me if this girl decides to tell my friend because I would be seen as a betrayer by my friends. I know he loves this girl and would not take anything for granted that would cause a problem in his relationship. I am quite confused and also I'm still wondering if I should tell my friend about her past or not.

Source = > https://deartiti.com/?p=271

Get paid to share posts like this on Facebook and Twitter, visit => https://deartiti.com/howitworks
Re: She Used To Be A Flirt And I Slept With Her, Now My Friend Plans To Marry Her by uthlaw: 8:55pm On Jun 12, 2022
God will help the 3 of you!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Used To Be A Flirt And I Slept With Her, Now My Friend Plans To Marry Her by imagrg(m): 9:02pm On Jun 12, 2022
That's why girls have to be careful about who they give their kpekus to blow when they are still young.

11 Likes

Re: She Used To Be A Flirt And I Slept With Her, Now My Friend Plans To Marry Her by Abfinest007(m): 9:17pm On Jun 12, 2022
I want d part two of dis nollywood movie

3 Likes

Re: She Used To Be A Flirt And I Slept With Her, Now My Friend Plans To Marry Her by Stargurl20(f): 9:35pm On Jun 12, 2022
And how's that your business? Oh... You wanna ruin her relationship with your friend.
If a lady tries to keep her self until marriage, you guys complain she's giving another guy outside, and if she decides to give in and in the end you jilts her, do you expect another man not to grab what you took for granted?

Oga, you better mind your business.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Used To Be A Flirt And I Slept With Her, Now My Friend Plans To Marry Her by liminna(m): 10:31pm On Jun 12, 2022
Trying to sleep with her destroyed your position as the good Samaritan
Re: She Used To Be A Flirt And I Slept With Her, Now My Friend Plans To Marry Her by mardis: 10:57pm On Jun 12, 2022
Leave her alone shuu. You said she had given up her past and she is now born again so why do you want to come and put sand sand in her garri? Abeg let them be. If she decides to tell him fine if not it is their palava not yours. Just face front and pretend you guys have never met before

3 Likes

Re: She Used To Be A Flirt And I Slept With Her, Now My Friend Plans To Marry Her by Beverlyjean(f): 1:07am On Jun 13, 2022
Stargurl20:
And how's that your business? Oh... You wanna ruin her relationship with your friend.
If a lady tries to keep her self until marriage, you guys complain she's giving another guy outside, and if she decides to give in and in the end you jilts her, do you expect another man not to grab what you took for granted?

Oga, you better mind your business.

She was giving it out recklessly... besides , if a man wastes his inheritance in his youth days on women, will u accept him knowing that he doesn't hv much anymore...I bet u will tell him to go meet those women that finished his money... now , men can also say if they don't spend on women , we will say he is spending it on other ladies ... so who will marry him when his money finishes??

6 Likes

Re: She Used To Be A Flirt And I Slept With Her, Now My Friend Plans To Marry Her by falcon01: 5:46am On Jun 13, 2022
Face your front, he saw what he saw in her why did you attempt to bang her? Hypocrite if she allowed you you would have chope her. Wetin be test.

1 Like

Re: She Used To Be A Flirt And I Slept With Her, Now My Friend Plans To Marry Her by meobizy(f): 8:15am On Jun 13, 2022
Seun Must Chop.
Re: She Used To Be A Flirt And I Slept With Her, Now My Friend Plans To Marry Her by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 13, 2022
Don't punish people with their past.
Whoever hasn't sin before should raise hands.
Men and this mentality that only a woman with many body count is condemned is hypocrisy.
Same way men with many body counts are condemned criminals for hanging.
Treat people fairly or this world ll burn!

3 Likes

Re: She Used To Be A Flirt And I Slept With Her, Now My Friend Plans To Marry Her by InfinityFabric: 8:40am On Jun 13, 2022
imagrg:
That's why girls have to be careful about who they give their kpekus to blow when they are still young.
Or they shouldn't give it at all until they're married.
Re: She Used To Be A Flirt And I Slept With Her, Now My Friend Plans To Marry Her by InfinityFabric: 8:44am On Jun 13, 2022
Inform the SIMPle man and let him decide. Promiscuous women are a bad bet for marriage.
Your guy is probably one of the good guys who believes in "true love".

3 Likes

Re: She Used To Be A Flirt And I Slept With Her, Now My Friend Plans To Marry Her by Emma2Seconds: 9:02am On Jun 13, 2022
Little Things That Matters
Re: She Used To Be A Flirt And I Slept With Her, Now My Friend Plans To Marry Her by Gadafii: 9:27am On Jun 13, 2022
You,your friend and ur ex are all mad, including your president

1 Like

Re: She Used To Be A Flirt And I Slept With Her, Now My Friend Plans To Marry Her by peedeeasobie(m): 9:30am On Jun 13, 2022
DearTiti:
While in secondary school I briefly dated this girl who was very loose and promiscuous back then. She had a reputation as a flirt and many guys claimed to have slept with her. The relationship was not serious and honestly I got involved with her because almost every other guy back then seemed to have gotten a piece of her. The affair did not go any where because after I slept with her a couple of times, I lost interest and eventually we lost contact for many years until we coincidentally found ourselves studying in the same university.

Lately I came across her again but in a very unusual circumstance. I squat with some of my friends off campus and one day the older guy among us informed us that he has found a wonderful girl who he hopes to get married to and settle down with after school. He told us to be of good behaviour because the girl will be coming to the house.

Indeed later that day he came with her and to my greatest surprise it was this old secondary school girl of mine. She was also surprised to see me but we pretended that we did not know each other before. Later I called my friend outside and tried to tell him that he should be careful and not get too involved with her but I didn't really tell him our story..

What I did not know then was that it's like this girl over the years had grown quite decent and modest. She had even given her life to God, and was more focused and intelligent unlike before when I knew her. I was surprised to observe all this in her because I never thought a leopard could change its spots.

I decided to test her one day when she came to our house to see my friend and he was not at home. He had actually told me to keep her company whenever she comes till he returns. While we were in the room together I started making attempts to cuddle her and get her to sleep with me, but I was taken by total surprise at the vehement way she resisted me and admonished me about my behaviour.

I was really ashamed and embarrassed and pleaded with her to forgive me and not tell my friend. It will look very bad for me if this girl decides to tell my friend because I would be seen as a betrayer by my friends. I know he loves this girl and would not take anything for granted that would cause a problem in his relationship. I am quite confused and also I'm still wondering if I should tell my friend about her past or not.

Get paid to share posts like this on Facebook and Twitter, visit => https://deartiti.com/howitworks

You are obviously a busybody and a terrible person. Leave them alone!!!
Re: She Used To Be A Flirt And I Slept With Her, Now My Friend Plans To Marry Her by Eileene(f): 9:55am On Jun 13, 2022
Please leave them alone nor be everything them they shuk mouth put and the girl is even a changed person now.By the way what do you hope to achieve by destroying other's happiness. I once had a cousin who was dating one of my former male teacher who was a known womanizer.The day she discovered I knew him and asked me about him,I told her he was okay.Today they are Married.Mind you if I had badmouthed him then and they still settled for each other things would have been awkward between my cousin and i now.
In summary mind your business.
Re: She Used To Be A Flirt And I Slept With Her, Now My Friend Plans To Marry Her by Elidixran: 11:16am On Jun 13, 2022
Bros na you take your hand go look for trouble. Wetin u dey "test her for" again? And what would you have done if she had agreed? Answer those two questions first before I advice you, werey
Re: She Used To Be A Flirt And I Slept With Her, Now My Friend Plans To Marry Her by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 13, 2022
ASHAWO no good for marriage ooo.
Ask those who went ahead despite warnings.
A woman cheats with her HEART involved.
Men just do it to demonstrate prowess.
That Product na bad one oooooo
Inform your MAN now.
Women plenty!
Re: She Used To Be A Flirt And I Slept With Her, Now My Friend Plans To Marry Her by Stargurl20(f): 11:47am On Jun 13, 2022
Beverlyjean:

She was giving it out recklessly... besides , if a man wastes his inheritance in his youth days on women, will u accept him knowing that he doesn't hv much anymore...I bet u will tell him to go meet those women that finished his money... now , men can also say if they don't spend on women , we will say he is spending it on other ladies ... so who will marry him when his money finishes??
Oga,take it or not, money will be the least reason while I will marry a man. - fear of God, intelligence and mutual attraction are my major criteria then the rest comes after. I'm not saying he should be poor, but if he's okay, I'm not the over dependent and greedy type.

I know guys' recklessness can't be compared to female's, but let her be and mind you f**king business God damnit!

2 Likes

Re: She Used To Be A Flirt And I Slept With Her, Now My Friend Plans To Marry Her by Meteng: 12:17pm On Jun 13, 2022
DearTiti:

I decided to test he[/b]r one day when she came to our house to see my friend and he was not at home. He had actually told me to keep her company whenever she comes till he returns. While we were in the room together I started making attempts to cuddle her and get her to sleep with me, but I was taken by total surprise at the vehement way she resisted me and admonished me about my behaviour.

[b]Get paid to share posts like this on Facebook and Twitter, visit => https://deartiti.com/howitworks

You we’re not testing her anything, you wanted to fvuk her and later brag to your friends. Serves you right. You should have just allowed your friend and her to be. I’ve been in that same situation, I just left them alone, till date,the guy doesn’t even smell that we know ourselves. Oh, and by the way, they’re happily married with me being a good friend to both of them
Re: She Used To Be A Flirt And I Slept With Her, Now My Friend Plans To Marry Her by elipheleh(m): 12:25pm On Jun 13, 2022
If you don't tell your friend about that lady's wayward life then you are a bad friend.

I will unfriend any guy who sees evil and hides it away from me.

If you don't tell that your friend, that girl will still tell him lies about you and claim you attempted to rape her.

Think about it, no woman will want to marry a man that wasted his money on women in younger days and later became broke. They will tell you to go and marry those gals that you finished your money on.

IF YOU SEE EVIL, PLEASE WARN YOUR BROTHERS.

BE YOUR BROTHER'S KEEPER.

As for the girl, let those rascals marry her.
Re: She Used To Be A Flirt And I Slept With Her, Now My Friend Plans To Marry Her by Beverlyjean(f): 12:48pm On Jun 13, 2022
Stargurl20:

Oga,take it or not, money will be the least reason while I will marry a man. - fear of God, intelligence and mutual attraction are my major criteria then the rest comes after. I'm not saying he should be poor, but if he's okay, I'm not the over dependent and greedy type.

I know guys' recklessness can't be compared to female's, but let her be and mind you f**king business God damnit!

Just like men are not saying u must b a virgin.... just don't have a dirty past
Re: She Used To Be A Flirt And I Slept With Her, Now My Friend Plans To Marry Her by Adonis86(m): 1:00pm On Jun 13, 2022
Wetin concern you? Biko shift. Abi should she be regretting offering you her puna because you wan spoil her happiness or are you saying she's not fit for your friend but fit for your free nacking... Dog in a Manger.

2 Likes

Re: She Used To Be A Flirt And I Slept With Her, Now My Friend Plans To Marry Her by DanceHallBrodo: 9:41pm On Jun 13, 2022
This OP your bura go put you for trouble o. Control your snake. Control your meat. Control your wood. Control your Gbola.
Re: She Used To Be A Flirt And I Slept With Her, Now My Friend Plans To Marry Her by Jayrockk: 9:53pm On Jun 13, 2022
It's his life, he should do whatever makes him happy
Re: She Used To Be A Flirt And I Slept With Her, Now My Friend Plans To Marry Her by michkings: 10:29pm On Jun 13, 2022
OGA just mind your business... Who will tell your future wife your own atrocities...
Re: She Used To Be A Flirt And I Slept With Her, Now My Friend Plans To Marry Her by soklipe: 10:53am On Jun 14, 2022
DearTiti:

In Fela's voice:

"Trouble dey sleep, yanga go wake am, na wetin e dey find?"
Re: She Used To Be A Flirt And I Slept With Her, Now My Friend Plans To Marry Her by Tinkerbell420: 8:26pm On Jun 14, 2022
My guy wan test Okafor's Law.
Re: She Used To Be A Flirt And I Slept With Her, Now My Friend Plans To Marry Her by MAMABBQGRRLS: 12:28pm On Jun 15, 2022
BADT GUY
Re: She Used To Be A Flirt And I Slept With Her, Now My Friend Plans To Marry Her by Lifeschampion: 12:21pm On Jun 17, 2022
You did it before, now she has repented, yest you still want to do it again. Na devil send you? You yourself you better give your life to God and stop pokenosing in other people's life

(1) (Reply)

Cheap & Popular Brothels In Asaba Delta State / ... / What Have I Done?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.