Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,330 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Would You Leave Paid Employment To Start A Business? - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Would You Leave Paid Employment To Start A Business? (8866 Views)

Why Did You Leave Your Last Job? / I Want To Leave My Job For Masters / How Can An Employee Write A Letter To Ask For Leave To Write An Exam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Would You Leave Paid Employment To Start A Business? by Favben(m): 3:11pm On Nov 07, 2011
Yeah.
It all starts with an idea, have a good knowledge of the field you want to delve into. Adequate planning is imperative. Its has to be worked towards in terms of savings and acquiring adequate knowledge in the field. Set aside a 10% risk factor cos u ll make your mistakes, what matters is learning vividly from them. Have some funds left to fall back on for correcting little mistakes, most importantly be passionate about what it is you want and work to make it work. Knowledge is not power, the right application of knowledge is.
Re: Would You Leave Paid Employment To Start A Business? by Mabelenena(f): 1:24pm On Sep 24, 2018
anawebtech:
I left a banking job to start my business and its paying me today.
WHAT KIND OF BUSINESS ARE U DOING PLS?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Access Bank Md Aigboje Aig-imoukhuede Curses Staff For Not Opening Account / Which One Is Better? Social Work Or Political Science? / Which Should I Go For Between Auto Repair And Content Writing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.