Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Again, Peter Obi Reiterates Commitment And Aspiration For A New Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Again, Peter Obi Reiterates Commitment And Aspiration For A New Nigeria (218 Views)

CNN Interview: Again, Peter Obi Mocks Tinubu Over “Emilokan” Comment / 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi / Again, Peter Obi Lied On The Global Competitive Index- The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Again, Peter Obi Reiterates Commitment And Aspiration For A New Nigeria by DamnnNiggarr: 11:09pm On Mar 26, 2023
Again, Peter Obi reiterates commitment and aspiration for a new Nigeria

In the life of every nation, there is a turning point. For Nigeria, that time is now; a time to save Nigeria, save our democracy and give the Nigerian youths hope. The OBIdient Movement has been the arrowhead in the take back Nigeria mission.
My role in the Movement is that of a Focal Point. As I've always stressed, Nigeria remains a secular state. As such, the movement is not about my tribe or my religion, and it is not an Igbo agenda or in any way, to Christianize Nigeria.
My aspiration is for a new Nigeria, where the children of a nobody will become somebody. A nation anchored on national interests, and not sectional interests; where the entire youths from the six geopolitical zones will have a sense of belonging in the affairs of their country.
No one should ascribe ethnic or religious colouration to the OBIdient Movement. Nigeria is one and my ambition is to become the President of a United and Indivisible Nigeria. -PO

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1640101082863943684?t=uX8FIUOREA9l7xTok35F7w&s=19

Mynd44
Oam4j
lalasticlala
nlfpmod

2 Likes

Re: Again, Peter Obi Reiterates Commitment And Aspiration For A New Nigeria by AnonymousMod(m): 11:09pm On Mar 26, 2023
Re: Again, Peter Obi Reiterates Commitment And Aspiration For A New Nigeria by DamnnNiggarr: 11:10pm On Mar 26, 2023
shocked

people underestimate this man a lot.
one was even saying that he thought that the campaign is over, certainly, he doesn't know who Sir P is.

Ride on, Daddy P,
I'm always at your service.

2 Likes

Re: Again, Peter Obi Reiterates Commitment And Aspiration For A New Nigeria by unohbethel(m): 11:15pm On Mar 26, 2023
Bola thief.nubu is not and will never be my president

If u believe with me that Peter Obi will be our president click Like cool

3 Likes

Re: Again, Peter Obi Reiterates Commitment And Aspiration For A New Nigeria by Massiveglory: 11:15pm On Mar 26, 2023
PODATTI is coming. The new Nigeria is unstoppable.
No sacrifice of any kind can stop it.

2 Likes

Re: Again, Peter Obi Reiterates Commitment And Aspiration For A New Nigeria by AnonymousMod(m): 11:21pm On Mar 26, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

people underestimate this man a lot.
one was even saying that he thought that the campaign is over, certainly, he doesn't know who Sir P is.

Ride on, Daddy P,
I'm always at your service.
Who's Sir P?
Re: Again, Peter Obi Reiterates Commitment And Aspiration For A New Nigeria by DamnnNiggarr: 11:24pm On Mar 26, 2023
AnonymousMod:

Who's Sir P?
Are you the person that asked the question on Twitter ❓

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: With Governor-elect, Agbu Kefas, Taraba State Is In Safe Hands / Advice To Every Nigerian Youth / Shell Removes 460 Illegal Connections On Trans Niger Pipeline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.