Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,983 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Keep Off Nigeria Affairs, Your Candidate Didn’t Win – Fani-kayode Blasts UK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keep Off Nigeria Affairs, Your Candidate Didn’t Win – Fani-kayode Blasts UK (613 Views)

Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy / Obasanjo Denies Writing UK To Back Off Nigeria’s 2023 Election / Kwara APC Gov’ship Candidate Didn’t Drop Out Of School — Schoolmates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Keep Off Nigeria Affairs, Your Candidate Didn’t Win – Fani-kayode Blasts UK by Insecurity(m): 8:00am On Mar 27, 2023
Keep off Nigeria affairs, your candidate didn’t win – Fani-Kayode blasts UK

Femi Fani-Kayode, a chieftain of the All Progressives Congress, APC, has chided the British deputy high commissioner to Nigeria, Ben Llewellyn-Jones over a comment against him.

DAILY POST recalls that the United Kingdom, UK Envoy had on Sunday, tackled Fani-Kayode over his alleged inciting comments on social media.

In an interview with Nigeria Info FM on Sunday, Llewellyn-Jones expressed worries over the possible repercussions of derogatory comments being made by the former Minister of Aviation against opposition parties.

Reacting, FFK, in a tweet on his official handle, urged the UK representative to steer clear of Nigeria’s affairs, saying the country is no longer their colony.

According to the former minister, the preferred candidate of the UK envoy lost in the just concluded presidential elections.

He wrote, “I would advise this Ben, who I am told is the Deputy High Commissioner of the UK to Nigeria, to keep his dirty nose out of our internal affairs.

“I know that his preferred candidate did not win the presidential election but that does not mean he should cross the line and take liberties with us here. I wonder who the hell he thinks he is?”

https://dailypost.ng/2023/03/27/keep-off-nigeria-affairs-your-candidate-didnt-win-fani-kayode-blasts-uk-envoy

3 Likes

Re: Keep Off Nigeria Affairs, Your Candidate Didn’t Win – Fani-kayode Blasts UK by SLAP44: 8:02am On Mar 27, 2023
grin

Loud or arizona speaking.

2 Likes

Re: Keep Off Nigeria Affairs, Your Candidate Didn’t Win – Fani-kayode Blasts UK by 175(m): 8:04am On Mar 27, 2023
Mouth maker😂😂😂😂
Re: Keep Off Nigeria Affairs, Your Candidate Didn’t Win – Fani-kayode Blasts UK by proff010: 8:04am On Mar 27, 2023
Good reply

1 Like

Re: Keep Off Nigeria Affairs, Your Candidate Didn’t Win – Fani-kayode Blasts UK by phorget(m): 8:05am On Mar 27, 2023
Obi is now UK candidate...
FFK wont stop to amaze me.

5 Likes

Re: Keep Off Nigeria Affairs, Your Candidate Didn’t Win – Fani-kayode Blasts UK by JASONjnr(m): 8:06am On Mar 27, 2023
FFK is a knucklehead and a dummie....

One minute, he was abusing the hell out of Tinubu and the next minute, he is hailing Tinubu....

If these are the set of people that I am told are capable hands to run Tinubu's regime, then it's a shane that a man who can't even maintain a home will now work with Tinubu to maintain Nigeria....

5 Likes

Re: Keep Off Nigeria Affairs, Your Candidate Didn’t Win – Fani-kayode Blasts UK by ceejaynnaji(m): 8:07am On Mar 27, 2023
These guys would end up putting Tinubu into trouble, unnecessary ones at that.

Insecurity:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/03/27/keep-off-nigeria-affairs-your-candidate-didnt-win-fani-kayode-blasts-uk-envoy

3 Likes

Re: Keep Off Nigeria Affairs, Your Candidate Didn’t Win – Fani-kayode Blasts UK by smokinloud(m): 8:07am On Mar 27, 2023
They are bull dogs. They can only bark...
I PRAY Asiwaju succeed!.
God bless Asiwaju!.
God bless Nigeria!.

1 Like

Re: Keep Off Nigeria Affairs, Your Candidate Didn’t Win – Fani-kayode Blasts UK by Penguin2: 8:09am On Mar 27, 2023
Ha!

At this juncture, I think what these guys are suffering is now full blown madness.

You are fighting ordinary Nigerians.

You are fighting the fathers of Nigeria.

You are fighting America by accusing Obi of having links with the CIA.

Now you have also taken the fight to the UK?

Let me remind FFK very quickly that this dangerous road they are walking was what killed Patrice Lumumba of Congo.

Lumumba led the fight for the independence of Congo until he got it and became the country’s first Prime Minister.

In his Independence Day Address, he looked Belgian Colonial officials in the face and proclaimed, “we are no longer your monkeys”. Long story short, he was assassinated in less than one year.

Do I support our freedom from the neo-colonialism of the UK? Yes. But FFK is not speaking for us.

I don’t know what is giving Tinubu and his camp this confidence. Maybe they have an alliance with the Arabs. But whatever it is shouldn’t have made them mad.

Right now, Nigerians are scared of a Tinubu presidency and our partners are becoming scared of his presidency as well.

Las las we might not wait for the courts before booting Tinubu out.

4 Likes

Re: Keep Off Nigeria Affairs, Your Candidate Didn’t Win – Fani-kayode Blasts UK by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 27, 2023
Insecurity:

Fully Supported.. Countries need to respect Nigeria sovereignty. You need not interfere with every internal affairs of a sovereign nation.

All these talk of "we're reporting to US, UN, EU, etc" by certain persons need to stop.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keep Off Nigeria Affairs, Your Candidate Didn’t Win – Fani-kayode Blasts UK by Belteshazzar1: 8:16am On Mar 27, 2023
Balablu Having tinubu by ya side can make u do crazy things.....
Re: Keep Off Nigeria Affairs, Your Candidate Didn’t Win – Fani-kayode Blasts UK by OmotolaBoy(m): 8:17am On Mar 27, 2023
All Hail Ashiwaju Jagaban , Presido

1 Like

Re: Keep Off Nigeria Affairs, Your Candidate Didn’t Win – Fani-kayode Blasts UK by festacman(m): 8:18am On Mar 27, 2023
What did FFK issues become Nigerian affairs? Delusional!
Re: Keep Off Nigeria Affairs, Your Candidate Didn’t Win – Fani-kayode Blasts UK by Rastafryrice: 8:26am On Mar 27, 2023
pineed:

Fully Supported.. Countries need to respect Nigeria sovereignty. You need not interfere with every internal affairs of a sovereign nation.

All these talk of "we're reporting to US, UN, EU, etc" by certain persons need to stop.

But you can borrow from them?? grin

1 Like

Re: Keep Off Nigeria Affairs, Your Candidate Didn’t Win – Fani-kayode Blasts UK by Naira20: 8:31am On Mar 27, 2023
No one will respect you if you haven't respected yourself

By the way FFK is a nonentity.
Let Buhari say it
pineed:

1 Like

Re: Keep Off Nigeria Affairs, Your Candidate Didn’t Win – Fani-kayode Blasts UK by saintgp(m): 8:37am On Mar 27, 2023
According to OBJ:
Give FFK “food” and he will sing,dance and do the unimaginable for you……

1 Like

Re: Keep Off Nigeria Affairs, Your Candidate Didn’t Win – Fani-kayode Blasts UK by Johnjustice: 8:39am On Mar 27, 2023
Nigeria is a sovereign state, UK should understand we won't tolerating pokenosing into our national affairs, the era of slavery is over. We are deciding our fate.

1 Like

Re: Keep Off Nigeria Affairs, Your Candidate Didn’t Win – Fani-kayode Blasts UK by PussyMiners: 8:39am On Mar 27, 2023
FFK doing the Lord's work
Re: Keep Off Nigeria Affairs, Your Candidate Didn’t Win – Fani-kayode Blasts UK by Baba1123: 8:41am On Mar 27, 2023
Say no to losing your money on bet Contact me for sure fixed Match it's time for you to recover back all your lost Money

And it's after winning you pay
⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽
Contact me on whatsapp On 081-201-257-92
Re: Keep Off Nigeria Affairs, Your Candidate Didn’t Win – Fani-kayode Blasts UK by Tochi3(m): 8:41am On Mar 27, 2023
grin

SSF4FFK ( Code)

Starve - Food -Sing 4 Food for Kayode...

It sings best when starved of food
Re: Keep Off Nigeria Affairs, Your Candidate Didn’t Win – Fani-kayode Blasts UK by ganisucks(f): 8:43am On Mar 27, 2023
Insecurity:

Psycho pretender. The UK candidate was Tinubu, not Obi. But I heard, they are about to dump him.
😁😆😄😆
Re: Keep Off Nigeria Affairs, Your Candidate Didn’t Win – Fani-kayode Blasts UK by Mynd44: 8:44am On Mar 27, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

(1)

Which Network Leaked Peter Obi Religious Bigotry To The Public / Situation Report Governorship Re-run Adamawa State 67 Out Of 69 Pu(photos) / ABIA: Nothing Can Stop Alex Otti’s May 29th Inauguration – Kenneth Ahia (SAN)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.