Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,990 members, 7,828,497 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Invest On This ,you Are Still Young ,no Running Cost ,no Fears Of Loosing. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Invest On This ,you Are Still Young ,no Running Cost ,no Fears Of Loosing. (387 Views)

Which website is genuine to invest on bitcoin / Best Project To Invest On In 2020 / What Can I Invest On With My #200,000. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invest On This ,you Are Still Young ,no Running Cost ,no Fears Of Loosing. by Dunionk30: 8:09am On Mar 27, 2023
You are not Yet Married ,Young with some Money on you .

Why not use that Money to go and buy Land ,Fence it ,Put Gate and Be Doing the Neccesary Papers .Get Some Locals to Farm on it for you ,Casava Planting ,Tomatoes,Ewedu etc .The Local Farm Labour would not be Paid ,Once the Crops is Harvested ,He gives you your own Share from the Proceeds .

Imagine still Gaining from it .

The Big Deal is that ,As days go by ,Land Appreciates ,Your Money Grows everyday .

The Values Increases ...You look at the Land and you get Excited .

No Running Cost ,No Buying of Fuel ,Payment of Salary ,Risk of Economy ,Fear of Products stock price fall .

In about 2 to 3 to 5 years ,The Price at which you sell just one plot will be the price you bought a Whole Once Acre .

You could turn it to Estate because the Area must have Developed .

Even such is an Investment for your Child Unborn. Imagine keeping those Land for 10 Years Wowwww .

I bet you ,You will not Regret the day you Stumbled on this Thread and Acts by Talking to me .

I can Show you 1 Million % Genuine Land with one Acre (6 Plots ) Price for about 1.8 Million Naira ..

Talk to Good Investments .
Re: Invest On This ,you Are Still Young ,no Running Cost ,no Fears Of Loosing. by Dunionk30: 2:13pm On Mar 27, 2023
Invest
Re: Invest On This ,you Are Still Young ,no Running Cost ,no Fears Of Loosing. by Dunionk30: 10:20pm On Mar 27, 2023
Invest now rather than throwing money arround.Money Spents Lavishly is not coming back

Money invested on Land stays and Increased in Values .
Re: Invest On This ,you Are Still Young ,no Running Cost ,no Fears Of Loosing. by Dunionk30: 10:47am On Mar 28, 2023
Think
Re: Invest On This ,you Are Still Young ,no Running Cost ,no Fears Of Loosing. by Dunionk30: 3:01pm On Mar 28, 2023
Invest
Re: Invest On This ,you Are Still Young ,no Running Cost ,no Fears Of Loosing. by Dunionk30: 8:25am On Mar 29, 2023
Make Land Investment your Priority.
Re: Invest On This ,you Are Still Young ,no Running Cost ,no Fears Of Loosing. by Dunionk30: 11:40am On Mar 30, 2023
Invest now.

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Yaris,corolla Or A Mini Bus,which Is More Profitable / Bussiness Advise / Needed! A Small Business Office + Space For 5 Vans In Lagos Area (+ Environs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.