Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

To Every JW+vannessa7, Fyi, Jesus Called Himself God, Jesus called Himself YHWH - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To Every JW+vannessa7, Fyi, Jesus Called Himself God, Jesus called Himself YHWH (1083 Views)

Only Fools Say There’s No God, Jesus Turned My Shame To Celebration –Ooni Of Ife / Did Jesus Ever Call Himself God In The Bible? The Answer Is No! / DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Every JW+vannessa7, Fyi, Jesus Called Himself God, Jesus called Himself YHWH by Janosky: 9:04pm On Mar 30, 2023
NNTR:
Matthew 26:64
59Now the chief priests and the whole Council (Sanhedrin, Jewish High Court) tried to get false witnesses to testify against Jesus,
so that they might [have a reason to] put Him to death.
60They found none, even though many false witnesses came forward. At last two came forward,
61and testified, “This man said, ‘I am able to tear down the temple of God and rebuild it in three days.’”
62The high priest stood up and said to Jesus,
“Have You no answer to give? What is it that these men are testifying against You?”
63But Jesus kept silent. And the high priest said to Him,
“I call on You to swear a binding oath by the living God,
that you tell us whether You are the Christ, the Son of God.”
64Jesus said to him,
“You have [in fact] said it; but more than that I tell you
[regardless of what you do with Me now],
in the future you will see [Me revealed as] THE SON OF MAN SEATED AT THE RIGHT HAND OF POWER,
and COMING ON THE CLOUDS OF HEAVEN.”
65Then the high priest tore his robes [in mock horror] and exclaimed,
“He has blasphemed [by making Himself God’s equal]!

What further need have we of witnesses or evidence?
See, you have now heard the blasphemy.
66What do you think?”
They answered, “He deserves to be put to death.”

You Trinitarians are FORGERS grin grin grin
According to Mounce Greek Interlinear Matthew 26:65 screenshot evidence, did you see your Trinitarian ADDITION:
["by making Himself God’s equal"]![/highlight] in the Greek Bible?

Matthew 26:65 = John 19:7 confirmed.

NNTR LYING in a public forum is a serious offence, in Nairaland Rules 8 , the Court of Law & in the holy scriptures.

Oga,Continue DECEIVING yourself. grin

Re: To Every JW+vannessa7, Fyi, Jesus Called Himself God, Jesus called Himself YHWH by NNTR: 9:17pm On Mar 30, 2023
Janosky:
No mind that Trinitarian slave whose Trinitarian mentors translated Matthew 26:65 & ADDED their own GIBBERISH to the holy scriptures.
Your head is so far shoved up your where the sun doesnt shine, that you're unable to distinguish who is a Trinitarian from who is not a Trinitarian

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.

1 Like

Re: To Every JW+vannessa7, Fyi, Jesus Called Himself God, Jesus called Himself YHWH by Janosky: 9:21pm On Mar 30, 2023
NNTR:
Your head is so far shoved up your where the sun doesnt shine, that you're unable to distinguish who is a Trinitarian from who is not a Trinitarian

Oga, the doctrine you are promoting here is the same Creed of the council of Nicene.

Oga, carry your post to the dustbin.

1 Like

Re: To Every JW+vannessa7, Fyi, Jesus Called Himself God, Jesus called Himself YHWH by NNTR: 9:22pm On Mar 30, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Confused Churchgoer! cheesy
Goats are confusedly and stubbornly incorrigible and is the reason why they dont easily take to correction

MaxInDHouse:
So if those faithless Jews understood Jesus then what about his disciple Peter whom Jesus commended for saying Jesus is the SON of God? Matthew 16:13-19 smiley

Ọmọ Peter said Jesus is the Son of God not God and Jesus commended him! smiley
Ọmọ, stop the lie already, Peter, quite alright, said that Jesus is the Son of God, but he never said anything about Jesus, not being God

Re: To Every JW+vannessa7, Fyi, Jesus Called Himself God, Jesus called Himself YHWH by NNTR: 9:35pm On Mar 30, 2023
Janosky:
Oga, the doctrine you are promoting here is the same Creed of the council of Nicene.

Oga, carry your post to the dustbin.
Ọga, no one is promoting any doctrine anywhere, so dont get it twisted.

Facts are, you cant deny the following:
1. Jesus called Himself, I AM (i.e. called Himself YHWH pka Jehovah)
2. It is possible for someone (i.e. in fact, somebody like God) to be, in two places at one time (i.e. God be in two positional places, at one time)
3. Bilocation (i.e. or sometimes referred to as multilocation) is right up God's alley
4. Henotheism is practised by JW
5. The word, Jehovah, in the Holy Scriptures, as in, is Jehovah, exactly the same word as was used originally, in the Holy Scriptures?
6. Trinity, in a three dimensional set up, as we have it on earth, is a means to an end, and so, is not the totality of what the Godhead is and represents (i.e. its not the end of what the Godhead represents)

Re: To Every JW+vannessa7, Fyi, Jesus Called Himself God, Jesus called Himself YHWH by NNTR: 1:44am On Mar 31, 2023
Janosky:
You Trinitarians are FORGERS grin grin grin
According to Mounce Greek Interlinear Matthew 26:65 screenshot evidence, did you see your Trinitarian ADDITION:
["by making Himself God’s equal"]! in the Greek Bible?

Matthew 26:65 = John 19:7 confirmed.
May I have your attention, please?
May I have your attention, please?
Will the Trinitarians please stand up?
I repeat, will the Trinitarians please stand up?
We're gonna have a problem here?

Y'all act like you never know before that NNTR aint no Trinitarian

Janosky:
NNTR LYING in a public forum is a serious offence, in Nairaland Rules 8 , the Court of Law & in the holy scriptures.

Oga,Continue DECEIVING yourself. grin
How should a believer respond when falsely accused by toe rags? Well, simple, a clear conscience laughs at wild and false accusations

Here's where you luck out. Having no idea what words enclosed in brackets mean grin

1 Like

Re: To Every JW+vannessa7, Fyi, Jesus Called Himself God, Jesus called Himself YHWH by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:41am On Mar 31, 2023
Jesus asked a question about who people think he is and Peter said "Son of God" Jesus gave him excellent for that response. Matthew 16:13-19

So you're free to continue deceiving yourself! cheesy

NNTR:
Goats are confusedly and stubbornly incorrigible and is the reason why they dont easily take to correction
Ọmọ, stop the lie already, Peter, quite alright, said that Jesus is the Son of God, but he never said anything about Jesus, not being God

Re: To Every JW+vannessa7, Fyi, Jesus Called Himself God, Jesus called Himself YHWH by NNTR: 9:15am On Mar 31, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Jesus asked a question about who people think he is and Peter said "Son of God" Jesus gave him excellent for that response. Matthew 16:13-19

So you're free to continue deceiving yourself! cheesy
Matthew 16:13-19
13 When Jesus came into the coasts of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, saying, Whom do men say that I the Son of man am?
14 And they said, Some say that thou art John the Baptist: some, Elias; and others, Jeremias, or one of the prophets.
15 He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am?
16 And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.
17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona:
for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.
18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church;
and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.
19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven:
and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

At that point of time, at the point of inference, Peter is right that Jesus, who happens to be God incarnate, yes, is the Son of the living God. Now this information, advanced by Apostle Peter, does not, in any way, diminish the fact that, on top or underneath, however way its looked, Jesus, being the Son of God, also is God, is YHWH pka Jehovah

Without you deceiving yourself, please state, what is the name given to a being who has the ability to know every thought going on in your heart and even and in everyone's mind? cheesy

Re: To Every JW+vannessa7, Fyi, Jesus Called Himself God, Jesus called Himself YHWH by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:17am On Mar 31, 2023
NNTR:
Matthew 16:13-19
13 When Jesus came into the coasts of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, saying, Whom do men say that I the Son of man am?
14 And they said, Some say that thou art John the Baptist: some, Elias; and others, Jeremias, or one of the prophets.
15 He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am?
16 And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.
17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona:
for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.
18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church;
and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.
19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven:
and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

At that point of time, at the point of inference, Peter is right that Jesus, who happens to be God incarnate, yes, is the Son of the living God. Now this information, advanced by Apostle Peter, does not, in any way, diminish the fact that, on top or underneath, however way its looked, Jesus, being the Son of God, also is God, is YHWH pka Jehovah

Without you deceiving yourself, please state, what is the name given to a being who has the ability to know every thought going on in your heart and even and in everyone's mind? cheesy

So Jesus is the Son of God not God Himself period! wink
Re: To Every JW+vannessa7, Fyi, Jesus Called Himself God, Jesus called Himself YHWH by NNTR: 4:14pm On Mar 31, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
So Jesus is the Son of God not God Himself period! wink
Its not impossible for Jesus to be the Son of God and God Himself period! wink

You know your goose will be cooked, if you should say, what the name of the being who has the ability to know every thought going on in your heart and head. Even that knows every single thoughts, good or evil, going on in other people's minds? wink

Re: To Every JW+vannessa7, Fyi, Jesus Called Himself God, Jesus called Himself YHWH by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:19pm On Mar 31, 2023
NNTR:
You know your goose will be cooked, if you should say, what the name of the being who has the ability to know every thought going on in your heart and head. Even that knows every thoughts going on in other people's minds? wink
The highlighted is the power GIVEN to Jesus by his father and God so it doesn't make him the same person as God Almighty.
God gave Moses so much power that He said Moses is God to the most powerful King of his time {Exodus 7:1} so in like manner the one who empowered Jesus with special abilities foretold that Jesus will be called a mighty God in the midst of his contemporaries! Isaiah 9:6

Jesus DIED and during the agonizing period he begged God to save him.
Well if you think he is the same as the person who sent himself then keep that to yourself and others who loves it JWs are OK with what we know about Jesus of Nazareth! smiley
Re: To Every JW+vannessa7, Fyi, Jesus Called Himself God, Jesus called Himself YHWH by EFULEFU1(m): 7:35am On Apr 01, 2023
Jesus is God Himself
Re: To Every JW+vannessa7, Fyi, Jesus Called Himself God, Jesus called Himself YHWH by Janosky: 9:12pm On Apr 01, 2023
NNTR:

You know your goose will be cooked, if you should say, what the name of the being who has the ability to know every thought going on in your heart and head. Even that knows every single thoughts, good or evil, going on in other people's minds? wink

Does that being know everything?

Matthew 24:36 that being knows NNTR is very deluded.

Trinity GIBBERISH playing kalokalo with your brain. grin
Re: To Every JW+vannessa7, Fyi, Jesus Called Himself God, Jesus called Himself YHWH by sonmvayina(m): 9:45pm On Apr 01, 2023
EFULEFU1:
Jesus is God Himself

How can God be the creator

And still be part of creation..

Does it make any sense?

How can Steve Jobs(RIP) the creator of iPhone still be part of iPhone ?. Do you think Steve Jobs can come as a battery in an iPhone?
Re: To Every JW+vannessa7, Fyi, Jesus Called Himself God, Jesus called Himself YHWH by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:43am On Apr 02, 2023
sonmvayina:

How can God be the creator

And still be part of creation..

Does it make any sense?

How can Steve Jobs(RIP) the creator of iPhone still be part of iPhone ?. Do you think Steve Jobs can come as a battery in an iPhone?

This are the people you should be arguing with about Jesus being the god they're worshiping not JWs because we don't worship Jesus! smiley
Re: To Every JW+vannessa7, Fyi, Jesus Called Himself God, Jesus called Himself YHWH by sonmvayina(m): 4:54pm On Apr 02, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

This are the people you should be arguing with about Jesus being the god they're worshiping not JWs because we don't worship Jesus! smiley

What role is he playing in JW?
Re: To Every JW+vannessa7, Fyi, Jesus Called Himself God, Jesus called Himself YHWH by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:52pm On Apr 02, 2023
sonmvayina:

What role is he playing in JW?

The role Isaiah foretold! Isaiah 9:6
Re: To Every JW+vannessa7, Fyi, Jesus Called Himself God, Jesus called Himself YHWH by sonmvayina(m): 7:08pm On Apr 02, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

The role Isaiah foretold! Isaiah 9:6

Lol..

But you know Isaiah is talking about future king Hezekiah.....
Hahaha.

Funny you.
Re: To Every JW+vannessa7, Fyi, Jesus Called Himself God, Jesus called Himself YHWH by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:27pm On Apr 02, 2023
sonmvayina:

Lol..
But you know Isaiah is talking about future king Hezekiah.....
Hahaha.
Funny you.

Says you! wink
Re: To Every JW+vannessa7, Fyi, Jesus Called Himself God, Jesus called Himself YHWH by sonmvayina(m): 7:52pm On Apr 02, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Says you! wink

And also says Isaiah...
Re: To Every JW+vannessa7, Fyi, Jesus Called Himself God, Jesus called Himself YHWH by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:07pm On Apr 02, 2023
sonmvayina:

And also says Isaiah...
Go and preach that to your folks as for me and over 8.7 millions that prophecy is talking about Jesus of Nazareth! wink
Re: To Every JW+vannessa7, Fyi, Jesus Called Himself God, Jesus called Himself YHWH by sonmvayina(m): 3:10pm On Apr 03, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Go and preach that to your folks as for me and over 8.7 millions that prophecy is talking about Jesus of Nazareth! wink

Lol...yea...

Define a dummy..
Re: To Every JW+vannessa7, Fyi, Jesus Called Himself God, Jesus called Himself YHWH by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:00am On Apr 04, 2023
sonmvayina:

Lol...yea...
Define a dummy..

Default mode!
When they disagree with you the next thing is name calling! cheesy

Re: To Every JW+vannessa7, Fyi, Jesus Called Himself God, Jesus called Himself YHWH by sonmvayina(m): 7:47am On Apr 04, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Default mode!
When they disagree with you the next thing is name calling! cheesy

Nobody is insulting you...

Why would you see black and call it white ?

You read the verse in context and saw that it was referencing somebody that was already born..

Now you are twisting it...
Re: To Every JW+vannessa7, Fyi, Jesus Called Himself God, Jesus called Himself YHWH by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:18am On Apr 04, 2023
sonmvayina:

Nobody is insulting you...
Why would you see black and call it white ?
You read the verse in context and saw that it was referencing somebody that was already born..Now you are twisting it...

Ọmọ you don't have to start calling names just figure out how a person could be called "Mighty God" and "Everlasting Father" whose reign will never end {Isaiah 9:6-7} before arguing that it's someone who is now dead and buried while his kingdom has been overturned by other nations!
Re: To Every JW+vannessa7, Fyi, Jesus Called Himself God, Jesus called Himself YHWH by sonmvayina(m): 9:21am On Apr 04, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ you don't have to start calling names just figure out how a person could be called "Mighty God" and "Everlasting Father" whose reign will never end {Isaiah 9:6-7} before arguing that it's someone who is now dead and buried while his kingdom has been overturned by other nations!

This is what Isaiah wrote....

The child has already been given...

And you wonder why I call you dummy...

Did jesus sit on Davids thrown?

None of the two contradictory genealogies in both Mathew and Luke can produce a king...

I wonder why you can't see beyond your nose..

Re: To Every JW+vannessa7, Fyi, Jesus Called Himself God, Jesus called Himself YHWH by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:15pm On Apr 04, 2023
sonmvayina:

This is what Isaiah wrote....
The child has already been given...
And you wonder why I call you dummy...
Did jesus sit on Davids thrown?
None of the two contradictory genealogies in both Mathew and Luke can produce a king...
I wonder why you can't see beyond your nose..

Go out there and quote this for your Jewish friends i know the prophecy is about Jesus of Nazareth who is the prince of peace! smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Muhammad Claimed That Only Allah Knows Certain Things, It Turns Out To Be False / What If Tomorrow Was Judgment Day? / The Diary Of Rev Lanre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.