Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,267 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

To Every JW+vannessa7, Fyi, Jesus Called Himself God, Jesus called Himself YHWH - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To Every JW+vannessa7, Fyi, Jesus Called Himself God, Jesus called Himself YHWH (1075 Views)

Only Fools Say There’s No God, Jesus Turned My Shame To Celebration –Ooni Of Ife / Did Jesus Ever Call Himself God In The Bible? The Answer Is No! / DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Every JW+vannessa7, Fyi, Jesus Called Himself God, Jesus called Himself YHWH by NNTR: 8:37am On Mar 27, 2023
NNTR:
Hmm ....

You're way too far down the rabbit hole bro. I had a peer look, and I resigned to doing a smh

He came into His creation as Jesus, because of many reasons, which I'll will list a few for you
1. In order to operate legally and lawfully on earth, one requires a human being body, hence God aka YHWH, aka Yahweh, required a human being body and/or flesh.
2. The name Jesus actually, in Hebrew is Yahshua, and in fact means, Yahweh Saves, or Salvation comes from Yahweh or Yahweh gives Salvation
3. The legal, lawful and legitimate way for entry into earth and to operate is via the door, hence the reason why God asked for Mary's consent first to use her door

Yes, God is known as I AM, I AM, aka I AM, that, I AM, but the Tetragrammaton, transliterated in four letters as YHWH or JHVH and/or articulated as Yahweh or Jehovah is not God's personal name (i.e. YHWH, aka Yahweh or even Jehovah, is not God's personal name.)

Yahweh or Jehovah, is a verbalisation of the tetragrammaton YHWH, and it is a descriptive expression, making a declaration that God will become that He will become.

It is within God's power to be I AM then fill in the blanks, aka YHWH, aka, the tetragrammaton, verbalised as Yahweh or Jehovah, and is capable of SENDING Himself, as the same person, to earth, in the person of Jesus Christ, being God Incarnate.

Reiterating, God's personal name is unknown. Period. In fact, no human being can know God's personal name, but its not just that alone, no human being can physically see God. The means for overcoming the latter (i.e. no human being can physically see God' problem or limitation) has its solution in Jesus Christ, God Incarnate. We get to physically see God and live, (i.e. not die) by proxy, Jesus Christ (i.e. .... Anyone who has seen Me has seen the Father John 14:9b)

The implication of the descriptor, I AM, I AM, which in Hebrew is yhwh and when verbalised is pronounced as Yahweh, is that God will become whatever is necessary for God to carry out and achieve His plan(s), even if that includes, God becoming a human being, a man

You mixing everything up into a chaotic jumble

What Exodus 6:3 was explaining to Moses, is that the experience of God, that the patriarchs Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, had of Him was about Him being Influential and Powerful, but that Reputation wise speaking, the patriarchs Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, never had that opportunity of experiencing what His fame, greatness and pre eminence is

If tbh, when it comes to the crunch, what it would come down to, what would really matter, will be Romans 10:9. There is no two ways about this redeeming grace of God, my brother. Jesus Christ, is the watertight sudden intervention of God's saving grace.

Trust me, YHWH is Jesus Christ and vice versa. What you think Jesus is called Emmanuel for?. Or what does Emmanuel imply, huh?

cc vannessa7

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.

vannessa7:
Are you for real, calling Jesus God is breaking the first commandments and is idolatry, Jesus that said he could do nothing of his own, he used to pray to God and during the devil's temptation he referred to God, do you think the devil will tempt God? For what ? Calling Jesus God and saying thank you Jesus for what God has done is one of the reasons the devil live in the church and in christians. Smh
Mark 14:60-65
60The High Priest stood up in the center and asked Yeshua, and he said,
“Do You not answer? Why are these testifying against You?”
61But He was silent, and He did not answer him anything.
And again, The High Priest asked him and said,
“Are you The Messiah, The Son of The Blessed One?”
62But Yeshua said to him,
“I AM THE LIVING GOD, (i.e. I AM aka YHWH pka Jehovah or Yahweh)
and you shall behold The Son of Man sitting at the right hand of Power
and coming on the clouds of Heaven.”
63But The High Priest ripped his tunic and he said,
“Why now do we need witnesses?”
64“Behold, you have heard the blasphemy from HIs own mouth.
How does it appear to you?”
But they all judged that He deserved death.
65And the people began spitting in His face and covering His face and hitting Him,
and they were saying, “Prophesy”,
and the guards were hitting Him on His jaw.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: To Every JW+vannessa7, Fyi, Jesus Called Himself God, Jesus called Himself YHWH by TenQ: 11:20am On Mar 27, 2023
Re: To Every JW+vannessa7, Fyi, Jesus Called Himself God, Jesus called Himself YHWH by TenQ: 11:21am On Mar 27, 2023
NNTR:

65And the people began spitting in His face and covering His face and hitting Him,

vannessa7:

Are you for real, calling Jesus God is breaking the first commandments and is idolatry, Jesus that said he could do nothing of his own, he used to pray to God and during the devil's temptation he referred to God, do you think the devil will tempt God? For what ? Calling Jesus God and saying thank you Jesus for what God has done is one of the reasons the devil live in the church and in christians. Smh

It is amazing that Vanessa7 can talk now when simple questions in islam she cannot answer. It is dangerous when a person who claimed to be a Christian is without understanding of basic Christian tenets!

Firstly
Can Vanessa7 please help us explain this TRINITY of Christ in the Quran?
Quran 4:171
O People of the Book! Commit no excesses in your religion: Nor say of Allah aught but the truth. Christ Jesus the son of Mary was (no more than) a messenger of Allah, and His Word, which He bestowed on Mary, and a spirit proceeding from Him: so believe in Allah and His messengers. Say not “Trinity”: desist: it will be better for you: for Allah is one Allah: Glory be to Him: (far exalted is He) above having a son. To Him belong all things in the heavens and on earth.

The Qur'an agrees that
1. Jesus is a Man (Human and a Prophet)
2. Jesus is the Word of Allah (Kalimatullah)
3. Jesus is the Spirit of Allah (Ruhullah)

Are the above not contradictions? If they are not contradictions, can Vanessa7 help answer the questions below?

Can you please explain HOW
1. Jesus is a Human being, the Spirit of Allah and the Word of Allah all at the same time?
2. If Jesus is human, where is His grave?
3. Is the Word of Allah is uncreated and eternal?
4. Is the Spirit of Allah uncreated and external?

Secondly Vanessa7,
When Jubril came to Mary as a Man, did he stop being an Angel?

The Qur'an says:
Qur'an 19:18
Then We sent to her Our angel, ˹Gabriel,˺ appearing before her as a man, perfectly formed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Every JW+vannessa7, Fyi, Jesus Called Himself God, Jesus called Himself YHWH by NNTR: 7:25am On Mar 28, 2023
To Every JW and vannessa7, fyi, Jesus called Himself God, Jesus called Himself YHWH
Yahshua pka Jesus is Jehovah and called Himself so

cc Acehart

Re: To Every JW+vannessa7, Fyi, Jesus Called Himself God, Jesus called Himself YHWH by Janosky: 10:34am On Mar 29, 2023
NNTR:
To Every JW and vannessa7, fyi, Jesus called Himself God, Jesus called Himself YHWH
Yahshua pka Jesus is Jehovah and called Himself so

cc Acehart

These Trinitarians have gone to extremes to DUBIOUSLY insert :
Mark 14:62
“I AM THE LIVING GOD, (i.e. I AM aka YHWH pka Jehovah or Yahweh).

The guy is even denying Jesus statements of John 3:16 & John 5:37 on this public forum.

Oga, your FORGERY & FALSE claim can NOT stand.
Re: To Every JW+vannessa7, Fyi, Jesus Called Himself God, Jesus called Himself YHWH by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:41pm On Mar 29, 2023
So who was Jesus pray to? smiley
Re: To Every JW+vannessa7, Fyi, Jesus Called Himself God, Jesus called Himself YHWH by NNTR: 5:51pm On Mar 29, 2023
Janosky:
These Trinitarians
I would leave the Trinitarians to speak for themselves

Janosky:
...have gone to extremes to DUBIOUSLY insert :
Mark 14:62
“I AM THE LIVING GOD, (i.e. I AM aka YHWH pka Jehovah or Yahweh).
Did Jesus call Himself I AM (i.e. did He call Himself God, or YHWH pka Jehovah) or not?

Janosky:
The guy is even denying Jesus statements of John 3:16 & John 5:37 on this public forum.
Why would I deny Jesus statements of John 3:16 & John 5:37? What gain to me, will that be?

Is it that, you have no idea what soliloquy is. Hmm?

Watch this.
Who else besides God, do you know, that knows, what is in people's heart, that know all the intricate thoughts going on in people's heart?

Janosky:
Oga, your FORGERY & FALSE claim can NOT stand.
1. Did Jesus call Himself God, or YHWH pka Jehovah (i.e. did He call Himself I AM) or not
2. What is etymology of the word, Jehovah?
3. What is the origin of the word, Jehovah?
4. Where or what did the word, Jehovah, come from?

1 Like

Re: To Every JW+vannessa7, Fyi, Jesus Called Himself God, Jesus called Himself YHWH by NNTR: 5:52pm On Mar 29, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
So who was Jesus pray to? smiley
Luke 18:27
Jesus said,
"The things that are impossible for people to do are possible for God to do."

Your unfamiliarity with the term bilocation, (i.e. or sometimes referred to as multilocation) makes you ask this question

Jesus was setting an example for us, and showing us, how to pray to God, hence thats the reason behind the idea of Jesus praying to Himself

Watch this, it wouldn't be unsurprising to me, if I hear you, say, it's impossible for someone (i.e. God) to be, in two places at one time (i.e. God be in heaven and physically be on earth, at one time)

Re: To Every JW+vannessa7, Fyi, Jesus Called Himself God, Jesus called Himself YHWH by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:56pm On Mar 29, 2023
NNTR:
Luke 18:27
Jesus said,
"The things that are impossible for people to do are possible for God to do."

Your unfamiliarity with the term bilocation, (i.e. or sometimes referred to as multilocation) makes you ask this question

Jesus was setting an example for us, and showing us, how to pray to God, hence thats the reason behind the idea of Jesus praying to Himself

Watch this, it wouldn't be unsurprising to me, if I hear you, say, it's impossible for someone (i.e. God) to be, in two places at one time (i.e. God be in heaven and physically be on earth, at one time)

So who was Jesus calling when he was in agony? smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Every JW+vannessa7, Fyi, Jesus Called Himself God, Jesus called Himself YHWH by NNTR: 6:03pm On Mar 29, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
So who was Jesus calling when he was in agony? smiley
With that act, of setting an example for us to follow or copy, and with it, showing us what to do, in agony situations, similar, less or more like that, who do you think Jesus called upon?

Did Jesus call Himself I AM (i.e. YHWH pka Jehovah), or not?

Re: To Every JW+vannessa7, Fyi, Jesus Called Himself God, Jesus called Himself YHWH by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:13pm On Mar 29, 2023
So who spoke to John the baptist at Jesus' baptism, spoke during transfiguration and also responded to Jesus when he said "father glorify your name"? smiley

NNTR:
With that act, of setting an example for us to follow or copy, and with it, showing us what to do, in agony situations, similar, less or more like that, who do you think Jesus called upon?

Did Jesus call Himself I AM (i.e. YHWH pka Jehovah), or not?

Re: To Every JW+vannessa7, Fyi, Jesus Called Himself God, Jesus called Himself YHWH by NNTR: 6:58pm On Mar 29, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
So who spoke to John the baptist at Jesus' baptism, spoke during transfiguration
Matthew 3:17
And suddenly a voice came from heaven, saying,
“This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.”
(i.e. “This is my dearly loved Son, who brings Me great joy.”)

You're going round and/or around in circles, with these your feeble lines of questioning, and they will get you nowhere

1. Did Jesus call Himself, I AM (i.e. YHWH pka Jehovah), or not?
2. Remember the term, bilocation (i.e. or sometimes referred to as multilocation) shared with above?
3. For whose benefit, in that Matthew 3:17, was the hearing of that voice?
4. What about the Son, particularly, is to be pleased about?

MaxInDHouse:
and also responded to Jesus when he said "father glorify your name"? smiley
Jeremiah 32:17
Ah Lord Jehovah!
behold, thou hast made the heavens and the earth
by thy great power and by thine outstretched arm;
there is nothing too hard for thee,

Your unfamiliarity with the term soliloquy, (i.e. an act of speaking one's thoughts aloud to the hearing of others) makes you ask this question

I wont be surprised, if you are of the frame of mind that, it's impossible for someone (i.e. God) to be, in two places at one time (i.e. God be in heaven and physically be on earth, at one time)

Re: To Every JW+vannessa7, Fyi, Jesus Called Himself God, Jesus called Himself YHWH by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:56pm On Mar 29, 2023
NNTR:
Matthew 3:17
And suddenly a voice came from heaven, saying,
“This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.”
(i.e. “This is my dearly loved Son, who brings Me great joy.”)

You're going round and/or around in circles, with these your feeble lines of questioning, and they will get you nowhere

1. Did Jesus call Himself, I AM (i.e. YHWH pka Jehovah), or not?
2. Remember the term, bilocation (i.e. or sometimes referred to as multilocation) shared with above?
3. For whose benefit, in that Matthew 3:17, was the hearing of that voice?
4. What about the Son, particularly, is to be pleased about?

Jeremiah 32:17
Ah Lord Jehovah!
behold, thou hast made the heavens and the earth
by thy great power and by thine outstretched arm;
there is nothing too hard for thee,

Your unfamiliarity with the term soliloquy, (i.e. an act of speaking one's thoughts aloud to the hearing of others) makes you ask this question

I wont be surprised, if you are of the frame of mind that, it's impossible for someone (i.e. God) to be, in two places at one time (i.e. God be in heaven and physically be on earth, at one time)

David prophesied about the Christ saying:

“Sit at my right hand Until I place your enemies as a stool for your feet.” Psalms 110:1

Please who is sitting at the right hand and who is the other person in whose right hand the first person is sitting! smiley
Re: To Every JW+vannessa7, Fyi, Jesus Called Himself God, Jesus called Himself YHWH by NNTR: 7:42am On Mar 30, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
David prophesied about the Christ saying:

“Sit at my right hand Until I place your enemies as a stool for your feet.” Psalms 110:1

Please who is sitting at the right hand and who is the other person in whose right hand the first person is sitting! smiley
Revelation 3:20
Listen!
I am standing at the door and knocking!
If anyone hears My voice and opens the door I will come into his home
and share a meal with him, and he with Me.

Ephesians 3:16-18
16God is wonderful and glorious.
I pray that his Spirit will make you become strong followers
17and that Christ will live in your hearts because of your faith.
Stand firm and be deeply rooted in His love.
18 I pray that you and all God's people will understand what is called wide or long or high or deep.

The person sitting at the right hand and the other person in whose right hand the first person is sitting, is God, the same person, one and only

Now, here are easy questions for you to try your hands on:
1. Please tell me, is it impossible for someone (i.e. in fact, God) to be, in two places at one time (i.e. God be in two positional places, at one time)
2. Did Jesus call Himself, I AM (i.e. YHWH pka Jehovah), or not?
3. Who resides in hearts? (e.g. your heart and every other believers' hearts) Who is the person?
4. If God is incorporeal (i.e. meaning, having no physical existence), then how does one, make visible to the eye of a human being, God that has no physical existence?

Take care how far the in to the rabbit hole you are burrowing smiley

Re: To Every JW+vannessa7, Fyi, Jesus Called Himself God, Jesus called Himself YHWH by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:50am On Mar 30, 2023
NNTR:
Revelation 3:20
Listen!
I am standing at the door and knocking!
If anyone hears My voice and opens the door I will come into his home
and share a meal with him, and he with Me.

Ephesians 3:16-18
16God is wonderful and glorious.
I pray that his Spirit will make you become strong followers
17and that Christ will live in your hearts because of your faith.
Stand firm and be deeply rooted in His love.
18 I pray that you and all God's people will understand what is called wide or long or high or deep.

The person sitting at the right hand and the other person in whose right hand the first person is sitting, is God, the same person, one and only

Now, here are easy questions for you to try your hands on:
1. Please tell me, is it impossible for someone (i.e. in fact, God) to be, in two places at one time (i.e. God be in two positional places, at one time)
2. Did Jesus call Himself, I AM (i.e. YHWH pka Jehovah), or not?
3. Who resides in hearts? (e.g. your heart and every other believers' hearts) Who is the person?
4. If God is incorporeal (i.e. meaning, having no physical existence), then how does one, make visible to the eye of a human being, God that has no physical existence?

Take care how far the in to the rabbit hole you are burrowing smiley

The highlighted is enough to show that you're just a deluded churchgoer!

If Jesus was talking to himself here on earth just to teach people how to pray he couldn't be talking to himself again while in heaven where humans can't see him practice the same thing! smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Every JW+vannessa7, Fyi, Jesus Called Himself God, Jesus called Himself YHWH by NNTR: 8:24am On Mar 30, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
The highlighted is enough to show that you're just a deluded churchgoer!
You revealed your lack of proper understanding what ekklesia is

MaxInDHouse:
If Jesus was talking to himself here on earth just to teach people how to pray he couldn't be talking to himself again in heaven where no human can see him! smiley
Psalm 22:1, 31
1My God, my God, why have You forsaken me?
Why are You so far from helping me, and from the words of my groaning?
31They will come and declare His righteousness
To a people yet to be born--that He has done it [and that it is finished].

Why not could God be talking to Himself. Hmm?

It was for the benefit of David.
You hit the bail on the head, that, in heaven no human can see Go.

So, it was for the benefit of David, to see an incorporeal God and then after to speak prophetically of the remarkable experience and impressive vision he beheld

I am sure Psalm 22:1, 31, seen up there, is above your pay grade to flesh out and even correctly flush out smiley

Re: To Every JW+vannessa7, Fyi, Jesus Called Himself God, Jesus called Himself YHWH by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:32am On Mar 30, 2023
If JWs choose to ignore your stupidity it's not that you have anything worthwhile to say but we just don't have your time.
David saw God speaking to His son in heaven. Psalms 110:1
Stephen saw God and His son standing at His right hand in heaven! Act 7:56
Paul said Jesus will rule for a tenure and return the rulership back to God! 1Corinthians 15:25-28

So your argument is lost my friend go and eat your food! smiley

NNTR:
You revealed your lack of proper understanding what ekklesia is
Psalm 22:1, 31
1My God, my God, why have You forsaken me?
Why are You so far from helping me, and from the words of my groaning?
31They will come and declare His righteousness
To a people yet to be born--that He has done it [and that it is finished].

Why not could God be talking to Himself. Hmm?
It was for the benefit of David.
You hit the bail on the head, that, in heaven no human can see Go.
So, it was for the benefit of David, to see an incorporeal God and then after to speak prophetically of the remarkable experience and impressive vision he beheld
I am sure Psalm 22:1, 31, seen up there, is above your pay grade to flesh out and even correctly flush out smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Every JW+vannessa7, Fyi, Jesus Called Himself God, Jesus called Himself YHWH by NNTR: 9:08am On Mar 30, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
If JWs choose to ignore your stupidity it's not that you have anything worthwhile to say but we just don't have your time.
Out of stupidity, denseness, ignorance, dullness and slowness, you fail to address the question that Jesus called Himself God, Jesus called Himself YHWH pka Jehovah.

MaxInDHouse:
David saw God speaking to His son in heaven. Psalms 110:1
Stop the lie already, because David, in Psalms 110:1, did not see God, but rather, David, in Psalms 110:1 overheard God speaking

MaxInDHouse:
Stephen saw God and His son standing at His right hand in heaven! Act 7:56
Stop another lie already, because, Stephen, in Act 7:56, did not see God, rather, Stephen, in Act 7:56, saw the glory of God and Jesus, standing at the right hand of God, metaphorically speaking. The point being made here, is that, within the Godhead framework, Jesus has equal status to the Father

MaxInDHouse:
Paul said Jesus will rule for a tenure and return the rulership back to God! 1Corinthians 15:25-28
So?
Doesnt take away the fact that Jesus Called Himself God, Jesus called Himself YHWH pka Jehovah.

MaxInDHouse:
So your argument is lost my friend go and eat your food! smiley
Discussion is an exchange of thoughts and knowledge, while argument is an exchange of ego and ignorance.

I have no ignorance to trade you in with, all I have are butt naked facts, truths and realities, so meaning, you're left burying your head in the sand and blindly arguing with yourself

Re: To Every JW+vannessa7, Fyi, Jesus Called Himself God, Jesus called Himself YHWH by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:22am On Mar 30, 2023
JWs share the same line of thought with the early Christians {John 17:20-23; 1Corinthians 1:10} who believe that Jesus was in actual fact talking to someone who is able to SAVE him not to himself! cheesy

During his life on earth, Christ offered up supplications and also petitions, with strong outcries and tears, to the One who was able to save him out of death, and he was favorably heard for his godly fear. Hebrews 5:7

Paul concluded that Jesus was favorably heard.
Ọmọ humble yourself and learn from Jehovah's Witnesses, we will teach you freely! cheesy

NNTR:
Out of stupidity, denseness, ignorance, dullness and slowness, you fail to address the question that Jesus Called Himself God, Jesus called Himself YHWH pka Jehovah.

Stop the lie already, because David, in Psalms 110:1, did not see God, but rather, David, in Psalms 110:1 overheard God speaking

Stop another lie already, because, Stephen, in Act 7:56, did not see God, rather, Stephen, in Act 7:56, saw the glory of God and Jesus, standing at the right hand of God, metaphorically speaking. The point being made here, is that, within the Godhead framework, Jesus has equal status to the Father

So?
Doesnt take away the fact that Jesus Called Himself God, Jesus called Himself YHWH pka Jehovah.

Discussion is an exchange of thoughts and knowledge, while argument is an exchange of ego and ignorance.

I have no ignorance to trade you in with, all I have are butt naked facts, truths and realities, so meaning, you're left burying your head in the sand and blindly arguing with yourself

1 Like

Re: To Every JW+vannessa7, Fyi, Jesus Called Himself God, Jesus called Himself YHWH by NNTR: 9:36am On Mar 30, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
JWs share the same line of thought with the early Christians {John 17:20-23; 1Corinthians 1:10} who believe that Jesus was in actual fact talking to someone who is able to SAVE him not to himself! cheesy

During his life on earth, Christ offered up supplications and also petitions, with strong outcries and tears, to the One who was able to save him out of death, and he was favorably heard for his godly fear. Hebrews 5:7

Paul concluded that Jesus was favorably heard.
John 10:18
Jesus answered them,
“Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.”

1. Who in John 10:18, said, in three days, He will raise up the temple?
2. What is the name of the person called, who has power to raise dead people back to life?
3. Did Jesus call Himself, I AM (i.e. YHWH pka Jehovah), or not?

MaxInDHouse:
Ọmọ humble yourself and learn from Jehovah's Witnesses, we will teach you freely! cheesy
Ọmọ, your self conceitedness is going to be your downfall, be the end of you cheesy

1 Like

Re: To Every JW+vannessa7, Fyi, Jesus Called Himself God, Jesus called Himself YHWH by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:47am On Mar 30, 2023
Funny Churchgoer! cheesy
©Jesus is the temple himself in a spiritual sense so it's inside the temple that believers offer sacred service to God. The former temple was destroyed so by the time God raised Jesus from the dead {Romans 10:9} spiritual temple now replaced the physical.
©Elijah and Elisha both raised dead people.
©Misconception that's worrying you Jesus did not claim he's God, he said:

"Before Abraham i excited" it's misinterpreted to I AM and even the so called I AM wasn't the correct interpretation of what God said to Moses, God told Moses:

"I will prove to be what i will prove to be"

So your argument is lost! cheesy

NNTR:
Jesus answered them,

2. What is the name of the person called, who has power to raise dead people back to life?

Ọmọ, your self conceitedness is going to be your downfall, be the end of you cheesy

1 Like

Re: To Every JW+vannessa7, Fyi, Jesus Called Himself God, Jesus called Himself YHWH by NNTR: 11:39am On Mar 30, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Funny Churchgoer! cheesy
1. What is church in its original form?
2. What is the etymology of the word, church
3. What biblically speaking, in the real sense of it, is church?

MaxInDHouse:
©Jesus is the temple himself in a spiritual sense so it's inside the temple that believers offer sacred service to God. The former temple was destroyed so by the time God raised Jesus from the dead {Romans 10:9} spiritual temple now replaced the physical.
1 Corinthians 6:19
Do you not know that your body is the temple of The Spirit of Holiness who dwells within you,
whom you have received from God, and you are not your own?

Are you or not, a temple of God?

MaxInDHouse:
©Elijah and Elisha both raised dead people.
By strength of whose power did Elijah and Elisha both raise up dead people
Whose influenced did Elijah and Elisha both used to raise dead people?

MaxInDHouse:
©Misconception that's worrying you
The biblical illiterates of 21st century will not be those who cannot read & study the bible but those like you lot JWs, who cannot learn, unlearn & relearn

MaxInDHouse:
Jesus did not claim he's God, he said:

"Before Abraham i excited" it's misinterpreted to I AM and even the so called I AM wasn't the correct interpretation of what God said to Moses, God told Moses:

"I will prove to be what i will prove to be"
God said to Moses, I AM, I AM, which essentially is what Jesus seven times said.

In the John 8:58 you are referring to, the verbs Jesus uses are in stark contrast with each other: Abraham was, but I AM. There is no doubt that the Israelites understood Jesus’ claim to be the eternal God incarnate, (i.e. God in human being flesh, or God embodied in Jesus, as in meaning, God is given a physical form through Jesus) because the Israelites took up stones to kill Jesus

MaxInDHouse:
So your argument is lost! cheesy
Small minds can’t comprehend big stuff like, that Jesus called Himself, I AM (i.e. YHWH pka Jehovah), and used it, just like God did, so they resort to mocking and saying gaslighting things like 'your argument is lost!'. cheesy

Re: To Every JW+vannessa7, Fyi, Jesus Called Himself God, Jesus called Himself YHWH by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:12pm On Mar 30, 2023
NNTR:
1. What is church in its original form?
2. What is the etymology of the word, church
3. What biblically speaking, in the real sense of it, is church?
1 Corinthians 6:19
Do you not know that your body is the temple of The Spirit of Holiness who dwells within you,
whom you have received from God, and you are not your own?

Are you or not, a temple of God?

No i'm not because i'm just one person Jesus said where two or three are gathered that's when he can be in their midst! Matthew 18:20

So the church is the body (congregation of believers) of Christ not a single Christian! smiley
NNTR:

By strength of whose power did Elijah and Elisha both raise up dead people
Whose influenced did Elijah and Elisha both used to raise dead people?
They prayed to someone just as Jesus also did! John 11:41-42
So all of them relied on the one who sent them! smiley
NNTR post=122168786
The biblical illiterates of 21st century will not be those who cannot read & study the bible but those like you lot JWs, who cannot learn, unlearn & relearn
God said to Moses, I AM, I AM, which essentially is what Jesus seven times said.[/quote:

So if anyone use the phrase "I AM" that makes the person God almighty shey?
Funny Churchgoer! cheesy
[quote author=NNTR post=122168786
In the John 8:58 you are referring to, the verbs Jesus uses are in stark contrast with each other: Abraham was, but I AM. There is no doubt that the Israelites understood Jesus’ claim to be the eternal God incarnate, (i.e. God in human being flesh, or God embodied in Jesus, as in meaning, God is given a physical form through Jesus) because the Israelites took up stones to kill Jesus
OK they understood him yet they didn't believe him: are you reading what you're typing at all?
Jesus himself said majority of his audience can't understand him {Matthew 13:14} between you and Jesus who is lying? smiley
NNTR post=122168786
Small minds can’t comprehend big stuff like, that Jesus called Himself, I AM (i.e. YHWH pka Jehovah), and used it, just like God did, so they resort to mocking and saying gaslighting things like 'your argument is lost!'. cheesy

[sub:

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.[/sub]
So if small minds can't comprehend then it's not the fault of small minds after all they can't comprehend! grin
Re: To Every JW+vannessa7, Fyi, Jesus Called Himself God, Jesus called Himself YHWH by Janosky: 12:25pm On Mar 30, 2023
NNTR:
Jesus answered them,

1 & 2, @ John 17:7, Jesus Christ destroyed the FALSEHOOD you are posting on this thread.
Jesus Christ said he was GIVEN the power.

You are LYING on this forum.
Why would another Being in heaven give power to Jesus?

Mark 14 :61-62, you are DECEIVING yourself.
The question to Jesus, "are you the son of the Blessed One?
Jesus replied" I am" (the son of the Blessed One).

NNTR,you are TWISTING the holy scriptures.

Re: To Every JW+vannessa7, Fyi, Jesus Called Himself God, Jesus called Himself YHWH by Janosky: 12:42pm On Mar 30, 2023
NNTR:

God said to Moses, I AM, I AM, which essentially is what Jesus seven times said.

LIAR. grin
Which chapter and verse did the Israelites say that their Messiah is God Almighty?
You come to this forum to post FALSEHOOD.
But the Jews exposed you @ John 19:7.
SHAME ON YOU!

John 19:7
"The Jews insisted: We have a law, and according to that law he must die, because he claimed to be the Son of God"

You are DECEIVING yourself on this forum.

NNTR:

Oga "big mind" changing the holy scriptures.
TUEH!

You DUBIOUSLY insert your FALSE claim into the holy scriptures.
Re: To Every JW+vannessa7, Fyi, Jesus Called Himself God, Jesus called Himself YHWH by Janosky: 12:42pm On Mar 30, 2023
NNTR:

LIAR. grin
Which chapter and verse did the Israelites say that their Messiah is God Almighty?
SHAME ON YOU!

"The Jews insisted: We have a law, and according to that law he must die, because he claimed to be the Son of God"

NNTR:

TUEH!

Re: To Every JW+vannessa7, Fyi, Jesus Called Himself God, Jesus called Himself YHWH by Janosky: 12:53pm On Mar 30, 2023
NNTR:
I would leave the Trinitarians to speak for themselves

Did Jesus call Himself I AM (i.e. did He call Himself God, or YHWH pka Jehovah) or not?

Why would I deny Jesus statements of John 3:16 & John 5:37? What gain to me, will that be?

Is it that, you have no idea what soliloquy is. Hmm?

Watch this.
Who else besides God, do you know, that knows, what is in people's heart, that know all the intricate thoughts going on in people's heart?

John 17:7
Jesus said:
"Now they know that everything I have is a gift from you"

Oga, you are not interested in the truth.
Your own Bible is always exposing your FALSE claims.

NNTR:
I

1. Did Jesus call Himself God, or YHWH pka Jehovah (i.e. did He call Himself I AM) or not
2. What is etymology of the word, Jehovah?
3. What is the origin of the word, Jehovah?
4. Where or what did the word, Jehovah, come from?

Oga carry your TWISTING and GIBBERISH outta this forum.

You are not ready to listen to Jesus nor your Bible. grin
Re: To Every JW+vannessa7, Fyi, Jesus Called Himself God, Jesus called Himself YHWH by NNTR: 4:51pm On Mar 30, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
No i'm not because i'm just one person Jesus said where two or three are gathered that's when he can be in their midst! Matthew 18:20
Why not rip 1 Corinthians 6:19 out of your bible then. Duh

MaxInDHouse:
So the church is the body (congregation of believers) of Christ not a single Christian! smiley
Do you see the stupidity in your misyarn now? Where and when you were going on about 'churchgoer'?

The church (i.e. ekklesia) is a biblical and organic movement

MaxInDHouse:
They prayed to someone just as Jesus also did! John 11:41-42
So all of them relied on the one who sent them! smiley
You usually run errands for other people. Often people rely on me to do stuff for them
But many times too, I run errands for yourself. I rely on myself to do stuff, accomplish or execute stuff

God is no exception to this rule. God too relied on Himself to do stuff, accomplish or execute stuff. God sent Himself, and relied on Himself that sent Himself

MaxInDHouse:
OK they understood him yet they didn't believe him:
are you reading what you're typing at all?
Jesus himself said majority of his audience can't understand him {Matthew 13:14} between you and Jesus who is lying? smiley

So if small minds can't comprehend then it's not the fault of small minds after all they can't comprehend! grin
John 10:33
The Jews answered Him,
“It is not for a good work that we are going to stone you
but for blasphemy, because you, being a man, make yourself God.”

Leviticus 24:16
Anyone who blasphemes the Name of the LORD must be stoned to death by the whole community of Israel.
Any native-born Israelite or foreigner among you who blasphemes the Name of the LORD must be put to death.

I'll spell it out for you, since you're slow on the uptake, meaning, you're slow to comprehend or process intellectually, that the Israelites knew that Jesus was calling and referring to Himself as God, and so classed it as blasphemy and were carrying about to effect Leviticus 24:16on Him.

You're just as bad and guilty of misconduct as those Israelites, and I am 150% sure that if the situation should present itself, and Jesus should appear now and say He is God, you, in your small mind, will be among the first, to castigate Jesus and rebuff Him that He is not God

The irony, is that every time you say Jehovah, you are referencing Jesus. Every time to pray to Jehovah, you actually are praying to Jesus

Re: To Every JW+vannessa7, Fyi, Jesus Called Himself God, Jesus called Himself YHWH by NNTR: 4:51pm On Mar 30, 2023
Janosky:
LIAR. grin
SHAME ON YOU!
Matthew 26:64
59Now the chief priests and the whole Council (Sanhedrin, Jewish High Court) tried to get false witnesses to testify against Jesus,
so that they might [have a reason to] put Him to death.
60They found none, even though many false witnesses came forward. At last two came forward,
61and testified, “This man said, ‘I am able to tear down the temple of God and rebuild it in three days.’”
62The high priest stood up and said to Jesus,
“Have You no answer to give? What is it that these men are testifying against You?”
63But Jesus kept silent. And the high priest said to Him,
“I call on You to swear a binding oath by the living God,
that you tell us whether You are the Christ, the Son of God.”
64Jesus said to him,
“You have [in fact] said it; but more than that I tell you
[regardless of what you do with Me now],
in the future you will see [Me revealed as] THE SON OF MAN SEATED AT THE RIGHT HAND OF POWER,
and COMING ON THE CLOUDS OF HEAVEN.”
65Then the high priest tore his robes [in mock horror] and exclaimed,
“He has blasphemed [by making Himself God’s equal]!

What further need have we of witnesses or evidence?
See, you have now heard the blasphemy.
66What do you think?”
They answered, “He deserves to be put to death.”

Shame on you that, that again, just like the Israelites previously before you, you now, are repeating to falsely accuse Jesus, deny and reject Him, His God status and God identify and on this forum are posting all manner of departure from the truth FALSEHOODS

1. Now what law exactly is it, are the Israelites charging Jesus with, and that carries a death penalty with it when transgressed against. Hmm?

Janosky:
"The Jews insisted:
We have a law, and according to that law he must die, because he claimed to be the Son of God"

1. Who is Jesus' Father?
2. Who is the biological and physical Father of Jesus?
3. To the best of your understanding, why do think, God selected Joseph, to be the adoptive father for Jesus? Hmm?

Janosky:
TUEH!

I just love people, and especially JWs, like particular you, who live in grand, amazing and impressive in appearance glass houses, its astonishing the size of the rocks you try throwing.

He who comes into equity must come with clean hands, so brotha, before you start DUBIOUSLY pointing fingers, please make sure your hands are clean!

Now. Ọga, is the word, Jehovah, in the Holy Scriptures, as in, is Jehovah, exactly the same word as was used originally, in the Holy Scriptures?

1 Like

Re: To Every JW+vannessa7, Fyi, Jesus Called Himself God, Jesus called Himself YHWH by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:31pm On Mar 30, 2023
NNTR:

Do you see the stupidity in your misyarn now? Where and when you were going on about 'churchgoer'?

You usually run errands for other people. Often people rely on me to do stuff for them
But many times too, I run errands for yourself. I rely on myself to do stuff, accomplish or execute stuff

God is no exception to this rule. God too relied on Himself to do stuff, accomplish or execute stuff. God sent Himself, and relied on Himself that sent Himself

The Jews answered Him,

Anyone who blasphemes the Name of the LORD must be stoned to death by the whole community of Israel.
Any native-born Israelite or foreigner among you who blasphemes the Name of the LORD must be put to death.

I'll spell it out for you, since you're slow on the uptake, meaning, you're slow to comprehend or process intellectually, that the Israelites knew that Jesus was calling and referring to Himself as God, and so classed it as blasphemy and were carrying about to effect Leviticus 24:16on Him.

You're just as bad and guilty of misconduct as those Israelites, and I am 150% sure that if the situation should present itself, and Jesus should appear now and say He is God, you, in your small mind, will be among the first, to castigate Jesus and rebuff Him that He is not God

The irony, is that every time you say Jehovah, you are referencing Jesus. Every time to pray to Jehovah, you actually are praying to Jesus

Confused Churchgoer! cheesy

So if those faithless Jews understood Jesus then what about his disciple Peter whom Jesus commended for saying Jesus is the SON of God? Matthew 16:13-19 smiley

Ọmọ Peter said Jesus is the Son of God not God and Jesus commended him! smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Every JW+vannessa7, Fyi, Jesus Called Himself God, Jesus called Himself YHWH by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:33pm On Mar 30, 2023
NNTR:

The Jews answered Him,

Guy God run errand for no one so your stupidity has become really obvious! cheesy

1 Like

Re: To Every JW+vannessa7, Fyi, Jesus Called Himself God, Jesus called Himself YHWH by Janosky: 8:54pm On Mar 30, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Confused Churchgoer! cheesy

So if those faithless Jews understood Jesus then what about his disciple Peter whom Jesus commended for saying Jesus is the SON of God? Matthew 16:13-19 smiley

Ọmọ Peter said Jesus is the Son of God not God and Jesus commended him! smiley
No mind that Trinitarian slave whose Trinitarian mentors translated Matthew 26:65 & ADDED their own GIBBERISH to the holy scriptures.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ngozibcossan@yahoo.com Is This Ur : / What Is The Etymology Of "ONIGBAGBO" And "ONIMALE"? / Which Is Worse? The Bible Or The QuraÁn?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.