Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Unpaid ₦30k Sparked My 17-year Feud With Basketmouth - Comedian AY - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Unpaid ₦30k Sparked My 17-year Feud With Basketmouth - Comedian AY (266 Views)

Toke Makinwa And Davido Unfollow Each Other On IG Amid Feud With Tiwa Savage / Laycon's Oversized Sneakers To The Headies Award Sparked Reactions Online / Davolee Dumps Olamide's YBNL, Fuels Rumours Of Feud With Olamide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unpaid ₦30k Sparked My 17-year Feud With Basketmouth - Comedian AY by Nathannn: 12:56pm On Mar 27, 2023
Comedian, Ayo Makun, popularly called, AY Comedian has opened up about his long-time beef with his colleague, Basket Mouth.

In an interview with media personality, Chude Jideonwo, AY revealed how Basketmouth used to connect him with events when he was starting out in the comedy industry, and how a particular event sparked the rift.

[url]https://acrosstheweb.com.ng/2023/03/27/my-17-year-feud-with-basketmouth-began-because-i-was-owed-%e2%82%a630k-according-to-comedian-ay/[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Twitter Influencer Mocks Wizkid For Using Cracked Iphone (watch Video) / Khosi Wins Big Brother Titans Over Kanaga Jr. / Infiniti Fx 35 Needed (serious Sellers Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.