Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,860 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

New Anambra Government House Under Construction By Soludo(video&photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Anambra Government House Under Construction By Soludo(video&photos (3295 Views)

Peter Obi Portrait Being Drawn at Arroma Flyover, Awka By Gov Soludo(video) / Nonye Soludo: Meet The New Anambra State First Lady , Who Is A Blogger - Picture / Tinubu’s House Under Tight Security As Ambode’s Supporters Storm Ikoyi. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Anambra Government House Under Construction By Soludo(video&photos by ANSMEDIA: 1:02pm On Mar 27, 2023
The new Anambra State Government house and lodge under construction by Gov Soludo, the project is now in advance state

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgIO-161syo
Nlpfmod

2 Likes

Re: New Anambra Government House Under Construction By Soludo(video&photos by maleekberry: 1:04pm On Mar 27, 2023
Is this really necessary?
Why can't he convert this to an hospital
Most of these government houses are just waste of taxpayers monies.

18 Likes

Re: New Anambra Government House Under Construction By Soludo(video&photos by nams77: 1:05pm On Mar 27, 2023
Building lodges everywhere. What happened to the previous ones. Wasting money on things that won't benefit people

8 Likes

Re: New Anambra Government House Under Construction By Soludo(video&photos by ANSMEDIA: 1:11pm On Mar 27, 2023
maleekberry:
Anambra state has enough hospitals, we need befitting state government house, Obi has taken care of hospitals, state secretariat and other important infrastructures ,same with Obiano, Airport, ICC, stadium and so many others, Soludo is consolidating and providing more infrastructure, he is currently aggressively constructing many roads, flyover, bus terminals in our major cities, amusement Park etc

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Anambra Government House Under Construction By Soludo(video&photos by Is04970: 1:12pm On Mar 27, 2023
They do it to the Yoruba people because they are also very aware that the Yorubas don't travel to the EAST and therefore don't know the IGBO characters.

Yorubas are a very easy-going and easily contented, we hardly have had reasons to be going up and down to the spaces of other people.

But you come to us when we DIDN'T INVITE YOU and then begin to harrass us with games of competition which is something that isn't part of our own culture.

We don't go about with crazy aggression trying to outdo or get better than our neighbours.

Our ancestors taught us to be okay and satisfied with what we have.

We only look to be the better of ourselves, to become a better person than we were yesterday.

Money was and still is not a yardstick of measuring the quality of men in Yoruba land - YOUR OMOLÚÀBÍ CONTENT IS.

We will continue to educate our people.

Things can't be the same again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Anambra Government House Under Construction By Soludo(video&photos by festacman(m): 1:12pm On Mar 27, 2023
Good one. Anambra State deserve a befitting State House and Governor's office with all necessary security architecture, logistics shortcomings and administrative challenges arising from the current one taken into consideration.

5 Likes

Re: New Anambra Government House Under Construction By Soludo(video&photos by Cooldowntemper: 1:16pm On Mar 27, 2023
maleekberry:

No no no you fail sir

Sorry

They need a government house

If you let this continue the impunity will be much , take for instance Delta state before okowa almost all civil servants office were on rent .

People are chopping it , and you expect them to allow a government that will change that rule ? When money dey enter .

Example is ministry of agriculture, housing, SPEB then o

2 Likes

Re: New Anambra Government House Under Construction By Soludo(video&photos by SpecialAdviser(m): 1:17pm On Mar 27, 2023
maleekberry:
I tell you.
Re: New Anambra Government House Under Construction By Soludo(video&photos by Cooldowntemper: 1:18pm On Mar 27, 2023
nams77:
Building lodges everywhere. What happened to the previous ones. Wasting money on things that won't benefit people

No the lodges are necessary.

In Jesus saves asaba there is a presidential lodge still active till today.

Move them to a government house and allow people build the normal area allocated to non governmental cabinet

1 Like

Re: New Anambra Government House Under Construction By Soludo(video&photos by Cooldowntemper: 1:19pm On Mar 27, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

I tell you.

SpecialAdviser

Even you ? So you no see anything good in this ? Haba
Re: New Anambra Government House Under Construction By Soludo(video&photos by ANSMEDIA: 1:21pm On Mar 27, 2023
nams77:
He know better than you, Anambra has been using temporarily government house and lodge in Awka, the government is along Enugu/Onitsha express while the lodge is Amawobia, the new facility house government and lodge together, it's now close to state secretariat, national assembly, state high court, federal High Court and others, it will now be the new government avenue

4 Likes

Re: New Anambra Government House Under Construction By Soludo(video&photos by Cooldowntemper: 1:22pm On Mar 27, 2023
ANSMEDIA:

He know better than you, Anambra has been using temporarily government house and lodge in Awka the government is along Enugu/Onitsha express while the lodge is Amawobia, the new facility house government and lodge together, it's now close to state secretariat, national assembly, state high court, federal High Court and others, it will now be the new government avenue

My brother I'm so tired of some people I swear .

In as much as I don't believe in daddy soludo untill the river banks close to the Niger bridge begin to develop I welcome this abeg .

3 Likes

Re: New Anambra Government House Under Construction By Soludo(video&photos by slimfit1(m): 1:26pm On Mar 27, 2023
American president lodges in the ambassadors House when he visits London. If it is Nigeria they would want to build presidential lodge. Obi is right building unnecessary building or structure is a waste of money, because You have to maintain it and put people in it unnecessarily.

3 Likes

Re: New Anambra Government House Under Construction By Soludo(video&photos by nams77: 1:35pm On Mar 27, 2023
ANSMEDIA:

He know better than you, Anambra has been using temporarily government house and lodge in Awka, the government is along Enugu/Onitsha express while the lodge is Amawobia, the new facility house government and lodge together, it's now close to state secretariat, national assembly, state high court, federal High Court and others, it will now be the new government avenue
The government House along the Enugu/ Onitsha road, is it a rented property? I lived close to that area as a student in 2003-2006.
Re: New Anambra Government House Under Construction By Soludo(video&photos by ANSMEDIA: 1:38pm On Mar 27, 2023
nams77:

The government House along the Enugu/ Onitsha road, is it a rented property? I lived close to that area as a student in 2003-2006.
Yes it's rented apartment since the state was created

4 Likes

Re: New Anambra Government House Under Construction By Soludo(video&photos by nams77: 1:41pm On Mar 27, 2023
Cooldowntemper:

My brother I'm so tired of some people I swear .

In as much as I don't believe in daddy soludo untill the river banks close to the Niger bridge begin to develop I welcome this abeg .
I for one don't like soludo too. Was once his fan but his recent antics are unsavoury.

But my opposition to this project stems from the fact that most governors have these silly notions that development is all about building bridges, secretariat's and government lodges. I believe in things that will directly impact the people and enhance their socio-economic and financial well-being. Not some vainglorious project to massage their overbloated egos
Now to the crux of the matter, if there was a beffiting government House before the building of this one, they this project is unnecessary. But if they were in a rented property, then there is need for it. It's not rocket science my nwanne m

3 Likes

Re: New Anambra Government House Under Construction By Soludo(video&photos by nams77: 1:42pm On Mar 27, 2023
ANSMEDIA:

Ok
It's justified.

1 Like

Re: New Anambra Government House Under Construction By Soludo(video&photos by nams77: 1:44pm On Mar 27, 2023
Is04970:

They do it to the Yoruba people because they are also very aware that the Yorubas don't travel to the EAST and therefore don't know the IGBO characters.

Yorubas are a very easy-going and easily contented, we hardly have had reasons to be going up and down to the spaces of other people.

But you come to us when we DIDN'T INVITE YOU and then begin to harrass us with games of competition which is something that isn't part of our own culture.

We don't go about with crazy aggression trying to outdo or get better than our neighbours.

Our ancestors taught us to be okay and satisfied with what we have.

We only look to be the better of ourselves, to become a better person than we were yesterday.

Money was and still is not a yardstick of measuring the quality of men in Yoruba land - YOUR OMOLÚÀBÍ CONTENT IS.

We will continue to educate our people.

Things can't be the same again.
Why is this one weeping here. Why are you looking for Imaginery enemies

4 Likes

Re: New Anambra Government House Under Construction By Soludo(video&photos by Cooldowntemper: 1:46pm On Mar 27, 2023
nams77:

I for one don't like soludo too. Was once his fan but his recent antics are unsavoury.

But my opposition to this project stems from the fact that most governors have these silly notions that development is all about building bridges, secretariat's and government lodges. I believe in things that will directly impact the people and enhance their socio-economic and financial well-being. Not some vainglorious project to massage their overbloated egos
Now to the crux of the matter, if there was a beffiting government House before the building of this one, they this project is unnecessary. But if they were in a rented property, then there is need for it. It's not rocket science my nwanne m

Start from somewhere first.

If the government lodge is not there what's the point?

1 Like

Re: New Anambra Government House Under Construction By Soludo(video&photos by Novarisammy2: 1:52pm On Mar 27, 2023
ANSMEDIA:

Anambra state has enough hospitals, we need befitting state government house, Obi has taken care of hospitals, state secretariat and other important infrastructures ,same with Obiano, Airport, ICC, stadium and so many others, Soludo is consolidating and providing more infrastructure, he is currently aggressively constructing many roads, flyover, bus terminals in our major cities, amusement Park etc

what happened to the current government house ?

1 Like

Re: New Anambra Government House Under Construction By Soludo(video&photos by LikeAking: 3:55pm On Mar 27, 2023
ANSMEDIA:

Stop lieing, no state in Nigeria has taken care of hospitals and other important infrastructures. Even those in the developed world can't make this dumb comment.

How do you even reason sef? You can say anything silly to defend a bad govt.

Peter Obi took care of what?
Re: New Anambra Government House Under Construction By Soludo(video&photos by LikeAking: 4:07pm On Mar 27, 2023
My take: This is an economically wayword project...

It's can't prevent or cushion the effects of hyper inflation in the country.

It will only drain state revenue..

Projects like this must be built form the profits of viable business or investments made by the state, not through IGR or Federal allocation.

Our governor's are investigating all in stones, it's obvious stones can't help the masses.

It's also obvious Nigeria is doomed.

Even Soludo has failed..

1 Like

Re: New Anambra Government House Under Construction By Soludo(video&photos by LikeAking: 4:10pm On Mar 27, 2023
Even Soludo has failed..

Nigeria lacks intellectual leaders..

Truth, Soludo is not has smart has we think or he thinks...

He is just an average Nigerian govt...

Construct sub standard roads, bridges, schools, etc, then chop money... Repeat and repeat till you complete 8 yrs tenure...
Re: New Anambra Government House Under Construction By Soludo(video&photos by Bestmanfornow: 4:11pm On Mar 27, 2023
ANSMEDIA:

Anambra state have enough hospitals, we need befitting state government house, Obi has taken care of hospitals, state secretariat and other important infrastructures ,same with Obiano, Airport, ICC, stadium and so many others, Soludo is consolidating and providing more infrastructure, he is currently aggressively constructing many roads, flyover, bus terminals in our major cities, amusement Park etc
Re: New Anambra Government House Under Construction By Soludo(video&photos by Babaibe: 4:16pm On Mar 27, 2023
What Peter Obi can not do in 8 years was done by Soludo in 100days. You better throw away sentiment and start grooming this man for the future. Not Peter Obi.. a liar and hypocrite. We reject Peter Gregory Obi in Jesus name.
Re: New Anambra Government House Under Construction By Soludo(video&photos by Jcoleworld911: 4:39pm On Mar 27, 2023
LikeAking:
Even Soludo has failed..

Nigeria lacks intellectual leaders..

Truth, Soludo is not has smart has we think or he thinks...

He is just an average Nigerian govt...

Construct sub standard roads, bridges, schools, etc, then chop money... Repeat and repeat till you complete 8 yrs tenure...

You’re just bitter oga, there’s no country or state without state of the art government house

So Anambra will not be an exception

1 Like

Re: New Anambra Government House Under Construction By Soludo(video&photos by Mercury12(m): 4:45pm On Mar 27, 2023
The first thing they ought to do undecided
Imagine government that control billions and billions of naira living in a rented apartment. It doest make sense

1 Like

Re: New Anambra Government House Under Construction By Soludo(video&photos by LikeAking: 4:47pm On Mar 27, 2023
Jcoleworld911:

You’re just bitter oga, there’s no country or state without state of the art government house

So Anambra will not be an exception

No wonder polictians don't take you guys serious.. How will this project help your life?

Projects like government house must come from the proceeds of profit from government investment's, not IGR, of federal allocation.

The government must invest in industries or industrial processes that will generate wealth, then use the proceeds from such business to fund their frivolous infrastructures..
Re: New Anambra Government House Under Construction By Soludo(video&photos by Noneroone(m): 6:41pm On Mar 27, 2023
This has been under construction for about 20yrs

1 Like

Re: New Anambra Government House Under Construction By Soludo(video&photos by Noneroone(m): 6:48pm On Mar 27, 2023
ANSMEDIA:

No its is not a rented apartment. It is a temporary Government house inherited as a Julius beggar camp. The one being completed now was started by Chinwoke Mbadinuju. I think It is economical of soludo administration to complete it instead of wasting money on a new project.

1 Like

Re: New Anambra Government House Under Construction By Soludo(video&photos by Jcoleworld911: 1:32pm On Mar 28, 2023
LikeAking:

No wonder polictians don't take you guys serious.. How will this project help your life?

Projects like government house must come from the proceeds of profit from government investment's, not IGR, of federal allocation.

The government must invest in industries or industrial processes that will generate wealth, then use the proceeds from such business to fund their frivolous infrastructures..

Don’t even know how you imbec1l** reason

Government should invest in industry yen yen yen

And Anambra state don’t have industries/industrial estates??

Take some chill water, don’t die of hate

1 Like

Re: New Anambra Government House Under Construction By Soludo(video&photos by LikeAking: 3:06pm On Mar 28, 2023
Jcoleworld911:

Don’t even know how you imbec1l** reason

Government should invest in industry yen yen yen

And Anambra state don’t have industries/industrial estates??

Take some chill water, don’t die of hate

You are the slowpoke here.

The role of government can never be limited, that's just an excuse unserious govt cook up.

In China government still build factories, the day the USA and Europe adopted that govt shud not have or invest in businesses triggered a decline in their industrial capacity.

Secondly no nation can even bost of having enuf factories, but you slowpoke think Anambra has enuf factories already...

U re a disgrace...

If you are a graduate, abeg tell the uni u attended, I don't want to send my child to such a uni..

Even if you are not a graduate, still tell d primary and secondary school you attended that couldn't redem an slowpoke like you.

Education should give you life and future via sound judgment and reasoning..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mass Defection! 6000 PDP Members Defect To APC In Edo State! / My Take On President Buhari Shaking Women - Cramjones / Breaking News Saraki Resign!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.