Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Angry Women Protest Naked At US Embassy Over 2023 Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Angry Women Protest Naked At US Embassy Over 2023 Election (5110 Views)

Nigerians In Indonesia Protest, Attack Nigerian Embassy Over Their Negligence / Nigerians Protest At UK Embassy Over $9.6bn Judgement (Photos) / Charlyboy, protesters storm US Embassy over Buhari’s removal of CJN Onnoghen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angry Women Protest Naked At US Embassy Over 2023 Election by November1857(m): 3:20pm On Mar 27, 2023
Angry women protest naked at US Embassy over 2023 election

Some aggrieved women on Monday protested half naked in front of the United States Embassy in Abuja over the outcome of the 2023 presidential election.

The women, who are members of the Free Nigeria Movement, were at the US Embassy to report the alleged fraud that happened during the 2023 polls.

The protesters who were armed with various placards, called on the US Government to place a visa ban on the instigators of violence during the poll.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu of the All Progressives Congress, APC was declared winner of the February 25 presidential election by Independent National Electoral, INEC.

Tinubu was declared winner of the polls amid claims of electoral fraud and massive rigging at various places in the country.

His closest challengers, candidates of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Atiku Abubakar and Peter Obi of the Labour Party have since petitioned the Election Tribunal to seek their separate redress

https://dailypost.ng/2023/03/27/angry-women-protest-naked-at-us-embassy-over-2023-election
Re: Angry Women Protest Naked At US Embassy Over 2023 Election by Eva2000: 3:23pm On Mar 27, 2023
He most return the stolen mandate

13 Likes

Re: Angry Women Protest Naked At US Embassy Over 2023 Election by Dreal1247: 3:24pm On Mar 27, 2023
Let the stolen mandate be returned to the rightful owner. We cannot continue like this. It should no longer be business as usual.

11 Likes

Re: Angry Women Protest Naked At US Embassy Over 2023 Election by N3TRAL: 3:26pm On Mar 27, 2023
Upload nude videos of the protest.

Nkechi told me she's going to protest, I've always wanted a view of her oranges and snail.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Angry Women Protest Naked At US Embassy Over 2023 Election by NoahHadNoArk: 3:31pm On Mar 27, 2023
wahalawahala:
Deranged ipob women

Your dad is so cute 🥰

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Women Protest Naked At US Embassy Over 2023 Election by Acidosis(m): 3:33pm On Mar 27, 2023
...until the mandate thieves return all they've stolen.
Re: Angry Women Protest Naked At US Embassy Over 2023 Election by Okoroawusa: 3:39pm On Mar 27, 2023
How much dem pay all these people? E go soon finish then everybody go go siddon

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Angry Women Protest Naked At US Embassy Over 2023 Election by Asgard13: 3:43pm On Mar 27, 2023
How Tinubu wan rule this country with all this protest

Hmmm

He go shoot Nigeria tire .. Lekki matter go be chides

We wait for the court .. but we know he go already kill many Nigerians before the main event

It’s well with Nigeria

No sacrifice is too big at this moment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angry Women Protest Naked At US Embassy Over 2023 Election by frankyychiji(f): 4:02pm On Mar 27, 2023
N3TRAL:

Nkechi told me she's going to protest, I've always wanted a view of her oranges and snail.
Dry jokes. Nobody is entertained.

Please get a life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angry Women Protest Naked At US Embassy Over 2023 Election by walefresh3(m): 4:08pm On Mar 27, 2023
November1857:
Angry women protest naked at US Embassy over 2023 election

https://dailypost.ng/2023/03/27/angry-women-protest-naked-at-us-embassy-over-2023-election
Dem never naked... Make Dem off their pants... Naa den we go believe Dem day Dem serious

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Women Protest Naked At US Embassy Over 2023 Election by wahalawahala: 4:15pm On Mar 27, 2023
NoahHadNoArk:

Your dad is so cute 🥰
seems men like dat dey give u orgasm.. u see no joke about the deranged ipob women thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angry Women Protest Naked At US Embassy Over 2023 Election by Penguin2: 4:23pm On Mar 27, 2023
I don’t know if Tinubu will be sworn in or not.

But if he ever gets sworn in, he will be the most unpopular motherfucker to ever occupy the presidential seat.

The drug baron will spend 4 years trying to prove himself and living under the shadows of Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Angry Women Protest Naked At US Embassy Over 2023 Election by Tflex01: 4:30pm On Mar 27, 2023
Lol...

But why are these nui.sance giving use free show??

1 Like

Re: Angry Women Protest Naked At US Embassy Over 2023 Election by Tflex01: 4:31pm On Mar 27, 2023
Penguin2:

But if he ever gets sworn in, he will be the most unpopular motherfucker to ever occupy the presidential seat.

The drug baron will spend 4 years trying to prove himself and living under the shadows of Peter Obi.

Lmaooo

Nor be only shadow of Peter Obi. grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Angry Women Protest Naked At US Embassy Over 2023 Election by Mercury12(m): 4:41pm On Mar 27, 2023
Nnamdi where the biafrans protest pictures and video😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angry Women Protest Naked At US Embassy Over 2023 Election by uba1991: 4:48pm On Mar 27, 2023
Penguin2:

truly there has never been a president that won with only 8 million votes
Re: Angry Women Protest Naked At US Embassy Over 2023 Election by fixitbyjal(m): 5:26pm On Mar 27, 2023
Pls change the caption to

Obidiotss in nudes on rampage

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angry Women Protest Naked At US Embassy Over 2023 Election by totit: 5:38pm On Mar 27, 2023
grin grin grin

Wetin be this ni to ri Olorun? Whinc kinds yeeboo Nyash be this for earth's sake. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Women Protest Naked At US Embassy Over 2023 Election by mocochannel: 5:43pm On Mar 27, 2023

Re: Angry Women Protest Naked At US Embassy Over 2023 Election by raskymonojendor: 5:44pm On Mar 27, 2023
N3TRAL:

walefresh3:
Dem never naked... Make Dem off their pants... Naa den we go believe Dem day Dem serious
grin grin grin
Re: Angry Women Protest Naked At US Embassy Over 2023 Election by Bluehole: 5:45pm On Mar 27, 2023
Wahala be like wetin again? A classical case of no peace for the wicked. The certificate that must be returned and so shall it be. They thought that by saying go to court, everything will be fine until then. Wahala! wahala! wahala
Re: Angry Women Protest Naked At US Embassy Over 2023 Election by PerfectMan24: 5:55pm On Mar 27, 2023
One man squad
Re: Angry Women Protest Naked At US Embassy Over 2023 Election by NoahHadNoArk: 6:31pm On Mar 27, 2023
wahalawahala:
seems men like dat dey give I orgasm.. u see no joke about the deranged ipob women thing

I see every thing wrong with you posting an offensive photo on a forum like this.

Says a lot about you and the kinda disgusting stuffs you keep in your gallery.

You sick bro 🤢
Re: Angry Women Protest Naked At US Embassy Over 2023 Election by Buharidgeneral: 6:43pm On Mar 27, 2023
Dreal1247:
Let the stolen mandate be returned to the rightful owner. We cannot continue like this. It should no longer be business as usual.

Wake up

(1) (2) (Reply)

Afenifere Never Issued Us Query Of Allegation, Says Suspended Spokesperson / The Greatest Nigerians That Ever Lived (zik, Awo) / Robbers Raid Residence Of Youth Corps Members In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.