Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

LASG Reiterates Ban On Commercial Motorcycles In Restricted Areas - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LASG Reiterates Ban On Commercial Motorcycles In Restricted Areas (20998 Views)

Wike Orders Task Force To Destroy 500 Impounded Commercial Motorcycles / Troops Kill Scores Of Bandits, Recover Arms And Motorcycles In Kaduna (photos) / Lagos State Says It Did Not License Anybody To Operate Commercial Motorcycles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASG Reiterates Ban On Commercial Motorcycles In Restricted Areas by Omolomo4eva(m): 7:33pm On Mar 27, 2023
I talk am! Na small small E dey take come. From restricted area to every part. Lagos I hail o
Re: LASG Reiterates Ban On Commercial Motorcycles In Restricted Areas by LincolnOnyeabor: 7:48pm On Mar 27, 2023
They've gotten want they wanted.

Now Suffering enters ProMax 2.0²

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIiFz6zkiR0
Re: LASG Reiterates Ban On Commercial Motorcycles In Restricted Areas by dickson2000(m): 7:48pm On Mar 27, 2023
raskymonojendor:
Lagos leads while others follow.

#LagosRising
Yeah, Lagos is doing so great! Honestly, real Lagosians should be proud of Lagos.
Re: LASG Reiterates Ban On Commercial Motorcycles In Restricted Areas by Autobot05: 8:12pm On Mar 27, 2023
cheesy sanwo olu na badt guy

Yoruba people in Lagos.... over to yall
Re: LASG Reiterates Ban On Commercial Motorcycles In Restricted Areas by Moneyboyz: 8:16pm On Mar 27, 2023
The people will have sense by force, SEBI na only igbo dey drive Okada for Lagos. Omo iya mi don carry you go where you no know.
Re: LASG Reiterates Ban On Commercial Motorcycles In Restricted Areas by uba1991: 8:28pm On Mar 27, 2023
Election don finish nah
Re: LASG Reiterates Ban On Commercial Motorcycles In Restricted Areas by Abbeytoy(m): 8:32pm On Mar 27, 2023
Was the ban lifted before?

Those that will cry to the international to ban certain people will still be the ones that will condemn the okada ban like they see the same in the city of the international countries they run to.
Re: LASG Reiterates Ban On Commercial Motorcycles In Restricted Areas by Mboi: 8:46pm On Mar 27, 2023
Lagos state government should ban Okada, Marwa and Danfo busses. Lagos needs to be cleaned up of miscreants on major roads and bus stops. BRT all the way. Any rascal seen on bus stop shouting owomi da should be shot at sight. Lagos is a mega city.
Re: LASG Reiterates Ban On Commercial Motorcycles In Restricted Areas by okechuks22: 8:51pm On Mar 27, 2023
That's very gud for those Tinubu urchins
Re: LASG Reiterates Ban On Commercial Motorcycles In Restricted Areas by Menclothing: 9:05pm On Mar 27, 2023
All this people left farm run to
Lagos making it over crowded food is expensive come home and farm

20 state ban Okada in Nigeria Lagos is too slack
Re: LASG Reiterates Ban On Commercial Motorcycles In Restricted Areas by Chetas81(m): 9:38pm On Mar 27, 2023
THE NIGERIA POLICE IS THE OKADA MAN
Re: LASG Reiterates Ban On Commercial Motorcycles In Restricted Areas by eroticecstasy: 9:44pm On Mar 27, 2023
Was the ban on okada lifted during campaigns?
Re: LASG Reiterates Ban On Commercial Motorcycles In Restricted Areas by davillian(m): 10:51pm On Mar 27, 2023
PussyMiners:
We don't need okada on our roads
In a state that needs more means of transportation because of its massive population during work hours and closing hours ...
What's my own if the roads are too busy I pick my H2R and give one person a free ride
Re: LASG Reiterates Ban On Commercial Motorcycles In Restricted Areas by COMPAQ(m): 2:08am On Mar 28, 2023
Lovenorth:
As it's expected, what do you think would happen after the election? I pity miserable Nigerians that voted these psychopaths

The law is the law though. That politicians were distracted during elections and have now faced their work squarely back doesn't change the law

1 Like

Re: LASG Reiterates Ban On Commercial Motorcycles In Restricted Areas by OBALOLA55(m): 2:14am On Mar 28, 2023
Lovenorth:
As it's expected, what do you think would happen after the election? I pity miserable Nigerians that voted these psychopaths
MADRIDGAY SORRY MADRIDGUY AND THEBOSSTREVOR1
Re: LASG Reiterates Ban On Commercial Motorcycles In Restricted Areas by ChristianMuslim: 5:05am On Mar 28, 2023
Stay clear from our road.. You will be severely punished if caught.. Okada ban is real.. From Commander Anti- Okada Ban Officer Shomolu LGA
Re: LASG Reiterates Ban On Commercial Motorcycles In Restricted Areas by shonepa(m): 8:34am On Mar 28, 2023
Was there any point in time, the govt lifted the ban on Okada? Most of them did not vote even for sanwo. Do you know how reckless this people are?

The ones that are little educated, ventured into dispatch riders or upgraded to keke.

Presenyly these dispatch riders and keke are the most reckless drivers on the street of Lagos. Korope na their oga.

We all know before the ban by the govt., most estates have been doing the same.

At a time, most Nigerians said they won't be able to cope without Okada, but as e we dey see am, people don move on.

There is high a probability that alot of infrastructures will work in Lagos; Lagos rail loading.

Lovenorth:

1 Like

Re: LASG Reiterates Ban On Commercial Motorcycles In Restricted Areas by somehow: 6:37pm On Mar 28, 2023
Lovenorth:

Madness back on the roads.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Say No To 'NAIJA' - Akunyili / Ex-Minister's Son Dies In Power Bike Accident / Ambassadors And World Leaders Rush To Meet Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.