Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Help! I Need To Unlock My Locked Iphone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help! I Need To Unlock My Locked Iphone (1310 Views)

I Need Help Unlocking My Locked Iphone 6s / Help How To Unlock My Lg D415 On Tmobile To Work On All Sim / Need To Unlock The New Glo Mifi E5573CS-933 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Need To Unlock My Locked Iphone by slimsophiediva(f): 4:21pm On Mar 27, 2023
I use an iPhone 13pro and it’s locked (sim)
How can I unlock it
Re: Help! I Need To Unlock My Locked Iphone by woginid967: 4:23pm On Mar 27, 2023
Find the owner and tell them to help you unlock it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Need To Unlock My Locked Iphone by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:34pm On Mar 27, 2023
the sim is locked to a certain carrier (easy fix) or the Apple ID is locked (no fix unless you are the owner of the apple ID)?
Re: Help! I Need To Unlock My Locked Iphone by KaLuCh: 5:00pm On Mar 27, 2023
slimsophiediva:
How can I unlock it

LooooooooooooooooooooL who tell you say dem dey buy iPhone 13 wey dey locked?
Re: Help! I Need To Unlock My Locked Iphone by fixitbyjal(m): 5:02pm On Mar 27, 2023
slimsophiediva:
How can I unlock it

It can be unlocked
What carrier/network is it locked to

If you provide me with the details I'll give you price almost immediately

Contact me via siggy below for more info

1 Like

Re: Help! I Need To Unlock My Locked Iphone by Bintabisiriyu2: 9:51am On Mar 28, 2023
slimsophiediva:
i just stole someone's iPhone 13pro and it’s locked (sim)
How can I unlock it

just give it back to the owner, he knows how to.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Need To Unlock My Locked Iphone by RomeoMarvis(m): 11:18am On Mar 28, 2023
woginid967:
You guys are unbelievable! Someone's complaining of sim locked iPhone, here you are concluding that it's a stolen devices. Abi you never use iPhone before? Know the difference between sim locked, iCloud locked and passcode locked before you defame someone
Re: Help! I Need To Unlock My Locked Iphone by RomeoMarvis(m): 11:20am On Mar 28, 2023
Most of you in this phone section needs to go into rehab. Read to comprehend first before commenting. The phone is network locked, and not passcode or iCloud locked. Stop accusing people without confirmation

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Need To Unlock My Locked Iphone by blujoi(m): 8:20am On Mar 31, 2023
I have a T-Mobile locked iPhone XR. How much to unlock it

fixitbyjal:

It can be unlocked
What carrier/network is it locked to

If you provide me with the details I'll give you price almost immediately

Contact me via siggy below for more info
Re: Help! I Need To Unlock My Locked Iphone by slimsophiediva(f): 3:21pm On Mar 31, 2023
Bintabisiriyu2:

just give it back to the owner, he knows how to.

What manner of bitterness makes you accuse me of theft, why are are you spreading your bitterness around NL

Even if you are not loved from home, must you rub it on others

FYI: only the sim carrier is locked, nothing is wrong with my phone.
And I bought it new with carton
Re: Help! I Need To Unlock My Locked Iphone by slimsophiediva(f): 3:22pm On Mar 31, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
the sim is locked to a certain carrier (easy fix) or the Apple ID is locked (no fix unless you are the owner of the apple ID)?

The sim is locked to a carrier

It’s a new phone with carton, I’m using my iCloud on it

I only want to unlock the sim carrier
Re: Help! I Need To Unlock My Locked Iphone by slimsophiediva(f): 3:23pm On Mar 31, 2023
woginid967:

Who’s the owner?

You or your ancestors eran
Re: Help! I Need To Unlock My Locked Iphone by slimsophiediva(f): 3:24pm On Mar 31, 2023
KaLuCh:

LooooooooooooooooooooL who tell you say dem dey buy iPhone 13 wey dey locked?

Stick to your itel p5 if you know nothing about iPhone

1 Like

Re: Help! I Need To Unlock My Locked Iphone by slimsophiediva(f): 3:25pm On Mar 31, 2023
RomeoMarvis:

You guys are unbelievable! Someone's complaining of sim locked iPhone, here you are concluding that it's a stolen devices. Abi you never use iPhone before? Know the difference between sim locked, iCloud locked and passcode locked before you defame someone

God bless you
I bought the phone brand new with carton
I bought due to the memory space 1tb
And this people keep calling thief on my phone
Re: Help! I Need To Unlock My Locked Iphone by slimsophiediva(f): 3:27pm On Mar 31, 2023
RomeoMarvis:
Most of you in this phone section needs to go into rehab. Read to comprehend first before commenting. The phone is network locked, and not passcode or iCloud locked. Stop accusing people without confirmation

Thank you, God bless you
Most of them lack parental love , that’s why they are screaming their lungs like a deranged dog

1 Like

Re: Help! I Need To Unlock My Locked Iphone by mychelyte(m): 3:31pm On Mar 31, 2023
Use with chip now, the easiest and less cost.
If you want full unlock, it cost o.
But I can help u with both.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Need To Unlock My Locked Iphone by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:06pm On Mar 31, 2023
slimsophiediva:
The sim is locked to a carrier
It’s a new phone with carton, I’m using my iCloud on it
I only want to unlock the sim carrier

any phone shop can fix that.
Re: Help! I Need To Unlock My Locked Iphone by slimsophiediva(f): 4:11pm On Mar 31, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

any phone shop can fix that.

Thank you
Re: Help! I Need To Unlock My Locked Iphone by RomeoMarvis(m): 7:51pm On Mar 31, 2023
slimsophiediva:

God bless you
I bought the phone brand new with carton
I bought due to the memory space 1tb
And this people keep calling thief on my phone
I've been there. But it's okay. I hope for a better understanding of the country
Re: Help! I Need To Unlock My Locked Iphone by slimsophiediva(f): 7:10am On Apr 01, 2023
RomeoMarvis:

I've been there. But it's okay. I hope for a better understanding of the country

Thank you so much for the understanding
God bless you
Re: Help! I Need To Unlock My Locked Iphone by slimsophiediva(f): 5:28am On Apr 09, 2023
Bintabisiriyu2:

ebelebe uwa

You must have been a map of bitterness around the world
Re: Help! I Need To Unlock My Locked Iphone by linasparkle(f): 3:37pm On Apr 09, 2023
What if it's passcode locked? It keeps saying wrong password when I'm sure of the password, the phone is new. Nothing has been done on it, just pascode set up.
Re: Help! I Need To Unlock My Locked Iphone by slimsophiediva(f): 4:50pm On Apr 09, 2023
Bintabisiriyu2:

keep shut.

You don’t get to shut me up
I will be the one to shut you up
Re: Help! I Need To Unlock My Locked Iphone by slimsophiediva(f): 11:55pm On Apr 09, 2023
Bintabisiriyu2:

then keep barking.
you can cry me an ocean baby

Your father will bark
And your illiterate mother who gave birth to an illegitimate child like you will cry
Re: Help! I Need To Unlock My Locked Iphone by Bintabisiriyu2: 7:26am On Apr 10, 2023
slimsophiediva:

Your father will bark
And your illiterate mother who gave birth to an illegitimate child like you will cry

it's okay, cry no more
Re: Help! I Need To Unlock My Locked Iphone by Bouncing2(m): 1:05pm On Apr 11, 2023
[quote author=RomeoMarvis post=122119610]Most of you in this phone section needs to go into rehab. Read to comprehend first before commenting. The phone is network locked, and not passcode or iCloud locked. Stop accusing people without confirmation [/quoote]

Those ones nor sabi anything about IPhone bro

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Best In Text Messaging. / Nokia Xpress Music Vs Sony Walkman Series / Manual Gprs Configuartion For Samsung A767

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.