Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

“i’m Not Going To Run Away Because Of EFCC” — Governor Wike Speaks On EFCC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “i’m Not Going To Run Away Because Of EFCC” — Governor Wike Speaks On EFCC (282 Views)

I Will Not Run From EFCC- Governor Ortom Vows / Crowd Bursts Into Laughter As Wike Speaks In 'Tongues', Fires Atiku / Obasanjo Must Follow Me To EFCC - Governor Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“i’m Not Going To Run Away Because Of EFCC” — Governor Wike Speaks On EFCC by fiyinadebola: 4:26pm On Mar 27, 2023
Rivers State Governor Nyesom Wike has stated that he will not flee Nigeria because he is afraid of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, after his tenure expires on May 29.

The governor was reacting to EFCC Chairman Abdulrasheed Bawa’s recent revelations that the agency would arrest corrupt governors whose terms expire on May 29.

Click the link below to continue reading

https://www.drillogist.com/im-not-going-to-run-away-because-of-efcc-governor-wike-speaks-on-efcc-going-after-corrupt-governors-video/?gcu=4d54453d

Re: “i’m Not Going To Run Away Because Of EFCC” — Governor Wike Speaks On EFCC by fourboys: 4:28pm On Mar 27, 2023
So wike no say him corrupt shocked

1 Like

Re: “i’m Not Going To Run Away Because Of EFCC” — Governor Wike Speaks On EFCC by Midehi3(f): 4:28pm On Mar 27, 2023
grin
Re: “i’m Not Going To Run Away Because Of EFCC” — Governor Wike Speaks On EFCC by Chinjo2: 4:30pm On Mar 27, 2023
He already knows he is going to be arrested by EFCC. Don't worry after May 29th, Rivers people will be singing as e dey pain Wike, e dey sweet us as e dey sweet us e dey pain Wike.
Re: “i’m Not Going To Run Away Because Of EFCC” — Governor Wike Speaks On EFCC by Mjshexy(f): 4:38pm On Mar 27, 2023
Guilty conscience undecided
Evil governors who have stolen the resources of their states and left the people with nothing to hold on to but heavy indebtedness
Re: “i’m Not Going To Run Away Because Of EFCC” — Governor Wike Speaks On EFCC by Dedeity: 4:41pm On Mar 27, 2023
Wike your day of reckoning is coming

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Anywhere I Go You Go, But Not Everything I Do You Do — See Why / Who Then Is The State's First Lady..? / Igbos Stop Replying Useless Threads On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.