Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,420 members, 7,836,675 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Court Restrains Ayu From Acting As PDP National Chairman - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Restrains Ayu From Acting As PDP National Chairman (28989 Views)

Rivers: Court restrains Amaewhule, Pro-Wike lawmakers From Sitting / Court Restrains Buni, Others From Acting As APC Caretaker Committee Members / Court Restrains Ganduje From Implementing New Emirates In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Restrains Ayu From Acting As PDP National Chairman by ufotunang: 5:13pm On Mar 27, 2023
PDP with their wahala... when will they ever settle this their problems.... divided you fall...United you stand and win...this is why they losed the presidential election they are divided not united
Re: Court Restrains Ayu From Acting As PDP National Chairman by AmotekunSW: 5:14pm On Mar 27, 2023
omonnakoda:

I was wrong

Na today o.

Then one thing you forgot to add, the Chairman of the Ward will be abroad for sometime.
Re: Court Restrains Ayu From Acting As PDP National Chairman by djon78(m): 5:16pm On Mar 27, 2023
Mercury12:
😂😂😂😂

Walahi Wike deal us Obi people blow for Rivers State but I no go lie

I like Wike violence

The guy na something walahi

Another very werey bad guy na hope uzodimma, Wike promax

I dey fear two of them

2 Likes

Re: Court Restrains Ayu From Acting As PDP National Chairman by baralatie(m): 5:16pm On Mar 27, 2023
To save the whole situation
It is advisable for ayu just announce his resignation as chairman
Re: Court Restrains Ayu From Acting As PDP National Chairman by afbstrategies: 5:17pm On Mar 27, 2023
Iyorchia Ayu and Atiku both destroyed PDP as we know it. They were both warned of the doom but they stuck to their greed and selfishness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Restrains Ayu From Acting As PDP National Chairman by omonnakoda: 5:18pm On Mar 27, 2023
AmotekunSW:

Na today o.

Then one thing you forgot to add, the Chairman of the Ward will be abroad for sometime.
I wrote it yesterday but predicted Port Harcourt
Re: Court Restrains Ayu From Acting As PDP National Chairman by Dchampion65: 5:18pm On Mar 27, 2023
Why am I suspecting that Ayu is the brain behind this sudden removal.
Re: Court Restrains Ayu From Acting As PDP National Chairman by Achor1111(m): 5:18pm On Mar 27, 2023
I thought they were ranting from national level?
E don be for Ayu!
At the end everybody lost;
G5 led by wike.
Atiku
Now, Ayu!
In Wike's voice "if you do for me, I do for you. If you push me, I push you"
Re: Court Restrains Ayu From Acting As PDP National Chairman by baralatie(m): 5:18pm On Mar 27, 2023
ufotunang:
PDP with their wahala... when will they ever settle this their problems.... divided you fall...United you stand and win...this is why they losed the presidential election they are divided not united
I doubt if the will be a united front
After what they did as an attitude under gej
The scenarios keep repeating itself
Re: Court Restrains Ayu From Acting As PDP National Chairman by Tzar(m): 5:18pm On Mar 27, 2023
I hope you won't drink sniper after Tinubu gets sworn in as president o?
Massiveglory:
grin grin
Under 24hours, dem don turn ayu to ex-chairman.
Na so e go bi for mahood yakubu president select .
Laslas na ex president -select e go bear.

PODATTI is coming.

3 Likes

Re: Court Restrains Ayu From Acting As PDP National Chairman by Achor1111(m): 5:20pm On Mar 27, 2023
omonnakoda:

Maximum protection!
If e sure for Atiku and Ayu, let them come to PH
Re: Court Restrains Ayu From Acting As PDP National Chairman by Cherrybae(f): 5:20pm On Mar 27, 2023
Ipob led this man to his doom. Never allow ipob support you .

Ipob are cursed and full of bad luck.

1 Like

Re: Court Restrains Ayu From Acting As PDP National Chairman by Novarisammy2: 5:20pm On Mar 27, 2023
[quote author=Timfreds post=122103850]
Maybe they left him out of respect for Atiku. Now Wike and co are coming for him.[/quote

You mean the likes of ortom and Wike have respect for atiku?

Hope you know that ayu cannot be suspended in Benue without the knowledge of ortom?
Re: Court Restrains Ayu From Acting As PDP National Chairman by Elibaba1: 5:21pm On Mar 27, 2023
anigbajumo:
Wike and his men will fight dirty till 2027 again and pave way for BAT to go for second term on platter of gold just like this previous election. Obi lack national spread, He can’t be president even in another world and the North will not risk 8yrs for another candidate while they knw BAT has only four years to handover to them in 2027.

Obi lacks National spread yen yen why did INEC fail to upload the results to irev portal?
Re: Court Restrains Ayu From Acting As PDP National Chairman by AmotekunSW: 5:22pm On Mar 27, 2023
omonnakoda:

Naah.
Wike is the brain behind this but Ortom is the executor.

Don't be surprised if Atiku is suspended tomorrow.
He had to move his PU from Ajiya to Muchalla before he could win. He never won his polling unit in 20 years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Restrains Ayu From Acting As PDP National Chairman by AngelicBeing: 5:22pm On Mar 27, 2023
cheesy
Re: Court Restrains Ayu From Acting As PDP National Chairman by omonnakoda: 5:27pm On Mar 27, 2023
AmotekunSW:

Naah.
Wike is the brain behind this but Ortom is the executor.
The point was not about who is executor. Anybody can execute from anywhere
The point was where would they get a friendly judge
My calculation was wrong but it was nothing to do with executor
I expected Ayu to be smart enough to predict and block this in Benue his home state
It is so obvious that this was coming
Re: Court Restrains Ayu From Acting As PDP National Chairman by Samajogs: 5:31pm On Mar 27, 2023
Ayu, the APC well-placed mole in PDP camp. Weldone
Re: Court Restrains Ayu From Acting As PDP National Chairman by TalkingBird: 5:31pm On Mar 27, 2023
What does this mean?

https://www.tiktok.com/@rohrsteam/video/7213207125315685674?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc
Re: Court Restrains Ayu From Acting As PDP National Chairman by Lithiumite: 5:32pm On Mar 27, 2023
madridguy:
Umbrella party should just collapse their first eleven " PDP " into their team B " From bottom to bottom party " and start preparing for another season in 2027.

The only way out for PDP is to bring obi and kwankwanso back and make them the face of the opposition or better still LP merge with NNPP,those guys together will give APC a good run for their money.
Re: Court Restrains Ayu From Acting As PDP National Chairman by ivandrag0n: 5:34pm On Mar 27, 2023
AmotekunSW:
Small support wey ipob pigs give this one, see where it has landed him

Once IPOBians support you, e don cast for you!

Their support always brings bad luck!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Restrains Ayu From Acting As PDP National Chairman by AmotekunSW: 5:34pm On Mar 27, 2023
omonnakoda:
The point was not about who is executor. Anybody can execute from anywhere
The point was where would they get a friendly judge
My calculation was wrong but it was nothing to do with executor
I expected Ayu to be smart enough to predict and block this in Benue his home state
It is so obvious that this was coming

Your calculation was actually correct bro, na venue dey wrong.
Most importantly, Ayu must chop sand.
Re: Court Restrains Ayu From Acting As PDP National Chairman by HeroicMeastro: 5:41pm On Mar 27, 2023
Massiveglory:
grin grin
Under 24hours, dem don turn ayu to ex-chairman.
Na so e go bi for mahood yakubu president select .
Laslas na ex president -select e go bear.

PODATTI is coming.
This your dream never still finish? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Court Restrains Ayu From Acting As PDP National Chairman by duro2chang(m): 5:48pm On Mar 27, 2023
Massiveglory:
grin grin Under 24hours, dem don turn ayu to ex-chairman. Na so e go bi for mahood yakubu president select . Laslas na ex president -select e go bear.
PODATTI is coming.
Obi will never be president

1 Like

Re: Court Restrains Ayu From Acting As PDP National Chairman by Lithiumite: 5:51pm On Mar 27, 2023
anigbajumo:
Wike and his men will fight dirty till 2027 again and pave way for BAT to go for second term on platter of gold just like this previous election. Obi lack national spread, He can’t be president even in another world and the North will not risk 8yrs for another candidate while they knw BAT has only four years to handover to them in 2027.

Obi will be stronger in 2027 if he pairs with kwankwanso..... kwankwanso is the new poster boy in the north with Buhari out if the Wayans atiku gone to oblivion.
Re: Court Restrains Ayu From Acting As PDP National Chairman by rinzylee(m): 5:51pm On Mar 27, 2023
Charcoalbusin10:
Invest in charcoal production, and nationwide wide distribution and get high return on ur investment per trip.

Minimum investment is 1million naira for a 911 truck

And
2.3 million for a container truck

We also need Investors to setup our 30milion mega modern naira briquettes charcoal production for exportation market and also modern charcoal stoves for modern homes

Check my profile for contact details

March 27, 2023 registration date....mmmmm
Re: Court Restrains Ayu From Acting As PDP National Chairman by ufotunang: 5:52pm On Mar 27, 2023
baralatie:

I doubt if the will be a united front
After what they did as an attitude under gej
The scenarios keep repeating itself
... Atiku is the one that caused all this problems... Atiku was selfish ..if he did not have problems with the G5 governors Atiku would had won the presidential election he would had won in those G5 governors states

1 Like

Re: Court Restrains Ayu From Acting As PDP National Chairman by babane2016(m): 5:53pm On Mar 27, 2023
The drama continues on the animal farm
Re: Court Restrains Ayu From Acting As PDP National Chairman by vanitybutiwanti: 5:54pm On Mar 27, 2023
They want to disgrace this man, if I were in his shoes, I'll resign honorably, he thinks the NEC and NWC members are with him, the next line if action is to bribe members of those committees with $500k - $1M each to pass a vote of no confidence, they'll never reject that money especially as they'll be out of power for the next 4 years, and the PDP members are also very corrupt. Who is going to fight this warfare for him financially, I doubt Atiku has time for these shenanigans, man is mulling his loss..
Re: Court Restrains Ayu From Acting As PDP National Chairman by gbishman: 6:04pm On Mar 27, 2023
Is amazing how fast the courts can act on matters like this with 24hrs meanwhile for other crucial matters prolongs for ages.
Wikematics we hail o.

2 Likes

Re: Court Restrains Ayu From Acting As PDP National Chairman by Dbestbrest: 6:12pm On Mar 27, 2023
End of another era. Ayu had never succeeded in any position given him since he joined politics. He's either sacked, suspended or booted out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Releases Press Statement On AIT Ban, Says It's Dangerous For Democracy / We’re Ready To Work For Free, Say Buhari’s Ministers / Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.