Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,255 members, 7,864,345 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:28 PM

Court Restrains Ayu From Acting As PDP National Chairman - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Restrains Ayu From Acting As PDP National Chairman (29033 Views)

Rivers: Court restrains Amaewhule, Pro-Wike lawmakers From Sitting / Court Restrains Buni, Others From Acting As APC Caretaker Committee Members / Court Restrains Ganduje From Implementing New Emirates In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Court Restrains Ayu From Acting As PDP National Chairman by Owoino: 11:46am On Mar 28, 2023
Kbidi:

Tribalism at its peak.....This is how dark your heart is.....I don't know how old you are but I pray you will live to see it happen.

Leave tribalism for once and have a peace of mind. Hate will just kill you o....stop hating. We are one Nigeria!
Re: Court Restrains Ayu From Acting As PDP National Chairman by Owoino: 11:52am On Mar 28, 2023
Emeka,the next time the presidency comes back to the South in 16 years,it will be coming back to the South South. Quote me,no Obi,Emeka or Chinedu will ever rule Nigeria. You need the votes of the South West,the North West and the North East to become the president of Nigeria, nobody can become president without winning at least one of these 3 zones and you know very well that no Obi or Chinedu will ever win any of those 3 zones. Truth hurts but that's the fact.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should Nigeria Be Divided? / Army Surrounds Boko-Haram's Shekau In Borno Hills / Patience Jonathan Gets Emotional On Condolence Visit To Raymond Dokpesi's Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.