Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,158 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Election Tribunal: 15 Things Judges Should Consider – Pastor Enenche - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election Tribunal: 15 Things Judges Should Consider – Pastor Enenche (44314 Views)

Only Retired Judges Should Handle Election Petition Tribunals - Afe Babalola / Osinbajo: Appointment Of Judges Should Be Rigorous Not ‘Take A Bow’ Process / Judges Should Inspect Police Stations & Detention Centers Monthly - Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Election Tribunal: 15 Things Judges Should Consider – Pastor Enenche by chigo32: 8:31pm On Mar 27, 2023
Our leaders behave like animals
ChukwuObe:

Many of you are fake Christians but ordinary church goers. Can you point to anywhere in the Bible where Elijah or Elisha called any human beings apes like this useless pastor
Re: Election Tribunal: 15 Things Judges Should Consider – Pastor Enenche by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:33pm On Mar 27, 2023
ijustdey:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/election-tribunal-15-things-judges-should-consider-pastor-enenche/

To hell with him

So until it favours Obi nothing else can make him happy.

He's mad
Re: Election Tribunal: 15 Things Judges Should Consider – Pastor Enenche by Dongyi123: 8:34pm On Mar 27, 2023
Some people here!
Be sane for once and help your self with the truth.
Tell yourself whether what the Clergy man said isn't what Nigeria truely need from her leaders.
Re: Election Tribunal: 15 Things Judges Should Consider – Pastor Enenche by prettyliz(f): 8:37pm On Mar 27, 2023
PussyMiners:
The ellu-pig fraudster should keep quiet.
Bald headed charlatan
Tribalism don finish this one's reasoning. He can't even see beyond his tribal marks ...so what he said isn't true.? Na wa o .
Re: Election Tribunal: 15 Things Judges Should Consider – Pastor Enenche by Chienex24(m): 8:38pm On Mar 27, 2023
yarimo:
Pastor ENENCHE is scared obi will Ask for refund of his #2 billions bribe to Christian association of Nigeria CAN

What your drug lord is known for is what you accused Obi for. Worshippers of evil
Re: Election Tribunal: 15 Things Judges Should Consider – Pastor Enenche by eleniyan2020: 8:38pm On Mar 27, 2023
historic:

They pose on the internet but yours is in real life threatening people from exercising their franchise. Tell me who is worse!?
during president election,to God who create me,I support Obi,I never knew is followers are like this!

1 Like

Re: Election Tribunal: 15 Things Judges Should Consider – Pastor Enenche by franchasofficia: 8:46pm On Mar 27, 2023
Goke7:

grin Lies, no Nigerian church makes that kind of money in a week
De there na as Winners just de one corner de laugh you grin
Re: Election Tribunal: 15 Things Judges Should Consider – Pastor Enenche by Cmeo(m): 8:48pm On Mar 27, 2023
My concern is why there was no message like this before now?

I can bet my balls, he must have heard many cases of innocent incarceration or injustice to common man, why not this message then or there were no court cases or justices of court then?

Bible self is against this kind of hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Election Tribunal: 15 Things Judges Should Consider – Pastor Enenche by historic: 8:50pm On Mar 27, 2023
eleniyan2020:
during president election,to God who create me,I support Obi,I never knew is followers are like this!

Abia!... Cry me a river.
Re: Election Tribunal: 15 Things Judges Should Consider – Pastor Enenche by historic: 8:50pm On Mar 27, 2023
franchasofficia:

Why you dey argue with a chronic muslim

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Election Tribunal: 15 Things Judges Should Consider – Pastor Enenche by akintoma(m): 8:52pm On Mar 27, 2023
Unless you pastor truely preach word of without mingle worldly thing. The jugge will make right judgement.
Re: Election Tribunal: 15 Things Judges Should Consider – Pastor Enenche by Deserea: 8:53pm On Mar 27, 2023
From the comments so far, I can sense fear and guilty conscience from the evil doer's and mandate thieves.
Re: Election Tribunal: 15 Things Judges Should Consider – Pastor Enenche by Bigkoko: 8:56pm On Mar 27, 2023
Only if that useless swine of a CJN can understand..... with such an ugly looking face like someone whose stomach is full of cassava & agbado, he is already eyeing stolen money that will kill him. Imagine disguising as a cripple to meet a drug baron with a stolen mandate! Still have the effrontery to go pray in a mosque... Tufiakwa. Spits.

ijustdey:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/election-tribunal-15-things-judges-should-consider-pastor-enenche/
Re: Election Tribunal: 15 Things Judges Should Consider – Pastor Enenche by ChukwuObe: 8:58pm On Mar 27, 2023
Strech:
and who da f**k are you to judge him? Besides your entire generation can only wish to become quarter of what this great man has achieved.. get a life dude.

And who is that fucking and irresponsible pastor eneche of yours to judge others who support other candidates. You think everybody on Naira land is a purper like your parents and family. If you can be what I am, you will forever thank God for blessing you. I employ more than 20 of your useless people in my company for your information
Re: Election Tribunal: 15 Things Judges Should Consider – Pastor Enenche by President2001(m): 9:05pm On Mar 27, 2023
Love of money won't allow them to hear especially that judge
Re: Election Tribunal: 15 Things Judges Should Consider – Pastor Enenche by Goke7: 9:08pm On Mar 27, 2023
franchasofficia:

Nigerian churches don't have the money you think they have o, all na cruise. Their overheads na die. Know this and know peace.
Re: Election Tribunal: 15 Things Judges Should Consider – Pastor Enenche by eleniyan2020: 9:18pm On Mar 27, 2023
historic:

Abia!... Cry me a river.
who go cry...that man will never rule this country!
Re: Election Tribunal: 15 Things Judges Should Consider – Pastor Enenche by Okoroawusa: 9:21pm On Mar 27, 2023
Spiritualsdeeps:
You are in a Class ,A Pastor Prophesied you will come first in the Class ,At the End of the day you Came 3rd .

You called the Pastor Fake.

After some Few Days , Your Class Teacher son who is a very Close friend of yours told you that Do you really Know you Passed the Exams and Came first ,but His Father the Class Teacher intensionally Failed you because you did not Grease His Hand with money .

So he Changed the Results in Favour of the other Person .

So Who Really and Truly Came First ?

An Annouced Winner does not really means he Won.

No Arguements.

Anakogheri
Re: Election Tribunal: 15 Things Judges Should Consider – Pastor Enenche by Okoroawusa: 9:24pm On Mar 27, 2023
greatiyk4u:

Didn't he win?
Yes. He won the 3rd position
Re: Election Tribunal: 15 Things Judges Should Consider – Pastor Enenche by historic: 9:25pm On Mar 27, 2023
eleniyan2020:
who go cry...that man will never rule this country!

Make we dey watch
Re: Election Tribunal: 15 Things Judges Should Consider – Pastor Enenche by uba1991: 9:28pm On Mar 27, 2023
Gambotex1:
If this man want to join politics let him inform Us so that we can start treating him as one rather than making noise here and there.
what is his crime
Re: Election Tribunal: 15 Things Judges Should Consider – Pastor Enenche by uba1991: 9:34pm On Mar 27, 2023
Gaabasky:
They guy should just contest and let us hear word. Him mate wey be pastor as contested for President before, one is current VP, 2 are Governor elect, one is currently running show in Bayelsia without any significant improvement.

I wished we should just ban religion completely, it has caused more harms than good.
the same religion that tinubu used?
Tinubu has caused more division along religious line with his Muslim Muslim ticket.
Whatever crisis that befall this country in the future should be blamed on tinubu.
Re: Election Tribunal: 15 Things Judges Should Consider – Pastor Enenche by Sholaco: 9:36pm On Mar 27, 2023
Bastard pastor
Re: Election Tribunal: 15 Things Judges Should Consider – Pastor Enenche by uba1991: 9:40pm On Mar 27, 2023
chigo32:
So the man God is fake because he condemned our leaders because they are not doing well. Nigerian is rich in money and in natural resources. What is the good things have our leaders done to us, either brought poverty, hardship, unemployment, killings, corruptions. What have our leaders done to u since u are born, our leaders have failed us and the man of speaking the truth
don't mind the idiots. 133million Nigerians are living in poverty thanks to APC.
Most of them that are condemning the pastor are among the 133 million people that are living in abject poverty yet they don't have courage to stand for the good of this country.
Re: Election Tribunal: 15 Things Judges Should Consider – Pastor Enenche by Shantyken(m): 9:41pm On Mar 27, 2023
Naso u and ur group plus PDP take make obi come third for election. court of law no dey work as u think. Na facts dem d take judge case no be emotions
Re: Election Tribunal: 15 Things Judges Should Consider – Pastor Enenche by uba1991: 9:42pm On Mar 27, 2023
Patriotsleague:
This man should shut up, if Obi is your choice, he lost the election, some win and some loose. CAN can make him president of christian association. Fake pastors talking nonsense. Tribal bigots.
what is his crime? Is it wrong to advice the judges to serch their conscience before delivering the judgement?
Re: Election Tribunal: 15 Things Judges Should Consider – Pastor Enenche by uba1991: 9:43pm On Mar 27, 2023
Patriotsleague:

Shut up fool, he is fake. You stupid hypocrites don't know about curses when you peddle lies and propaganda against Tinubu. Curse fire your head.
which lie? Mention one.
Akuya!!
Re: Election Tribunal: 15 Things Judges Should Consider – Pastor Enenche by donwhizkid(m): 9:44pm On Mar 27, 2023
[quote author=yarimo post=122104087]Pastor ENENCHE is scared obi will Ask for refund of his #2 billions bribe to Christian association of Nigeria CAN [I think you are one of the idiots UK stole their brain During colonization, better go and get ur sense back]
Re: Election Tribunal: 15 Things Judges Should Consider – Pastor Enenche by uba1991: 9:49pm On Mar 27, 2023
Benez:

As if Obi won in the North
mention how many states tinubu win in the north.
You are shameless I swear. No president has ever won an election with only 8 million votes.
What does that tells you? It shows that tinubu is the worst unpopular candidate to ever won an election. Even ordinary Ghana, 8 million votes can never win presidency.
Re: Election Tribunal: 15 Things Judges Should Consider – Pastor Enenche by Shantyken(m): 9:53pm On Mar 27, 2023
JAGABAN de last man standing
2023-2031 so who wan craze make dem craze
Re: Election Tribunal: 15 Things Judges Should Consider – Pastor Enenche by benheaven(m): 10:08pm On Mar 27, 2023
PussyMiners:
The ellu-pig fraudster should keep quiet.
Bald headed charlatan

SOME PEOPLE IN NIGERIA ARE SICK. PASTORS HELP BUILD AMERICA.. PASTOR ENENCHE KEEP IT UP. WE CAN'T REMAIN THIS WAY.

1 Like

Re: Election Tribunal: 15 Things Judges Should Consider – Pastor Enenche by 527hameed: 10:23pm On Mar 27, 2023
What he put out is what every sane person in any position of authority should clamour for.What he put out is what every sane person in any position of authority should clamour for....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Grades Jonathan's Performance On His Customized T.Shirt (Photo) / Presidency Debunks Photo Of President Buhari Being Shared As "New Photo" / Singer Daniel Wilson Mocks Gov. Chibuike Amaechi - Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.