Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Election Tribunal: 15 Things Judges Should Consider – Pastor Enenche - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election Tribunal: 15 Things Judges Should Consider – Pastor Enenche (44318 Views)

Only Retired Judges Should Handle Election Petition Tribunals - Afe Babalola / Osinbajo: Appointment Of Judges Should Be Rigorous Not ‘Take A Bow’ Process / Judges Should Inspect Police Stations & Detention Centers Monthly - Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Election Tribunal: 15 Things Judges Should Consider – Pastor Enenche by diego101(m): 5:51am On Mar 28, 2023
yarimo:
Pastor ENENCHE is scared obi will Ask for refund of his #2 billions bribe to Christian association of Nigeria CAN

I don't know you but you sound so dumb and unintelligent....
Re: Election Tribunal: 15 Things Judges Should Consider – Pastor Enenche by Blazebond(m): 6:17am On Mar 28, 2023
Judicial cases aren't decided on emotional whims,provide evidences and proofs in your arguments and the case might favour you, nothing concern GOD and mere men/women for judicial matter's.
All I know is that it is time for the Nigerian religious society to start paying taxes,they do so outside of our shores and I see no reason why they can't do so inside Nigeria,be you mosque or church or traditional worship center,as far as you are realizing income from such centers of "holiness" and can carry police and other forms of bodyguard protection services,you must pay tax,nor be only to talk,pay tax also and there is no where in the bible where they say make Nigeria church nor pay tax.
Re: Election Tribunal: 15 Things Judges Should Consider – Pastor Enenche by TemmyT002(m): 6:35am On Mar 28, 2023
Those judges are human beings. All these advice will disappear when they see huge amount of money.
Re: Election Tribunal: 15 Things Judges Should Consider – Pastor Enenche by preshyusufu: 7:09am On Mar 28, 2023
Jking20:
I hope this man of God they say isn't turning his church to one political party...

Do the right thing don be politics?
Re: Election Tribunal: 15 Things Judges Should Consider – Pastor Enenche by Bigii(m): 8:01am On Mar 28, 2023
yarimo:
Pastor ENENCHE is scared obi will Ask for refund of his #2 billions bribe to Christian association of Nigeria CAN

Pastor Paul Enenche can't even be induced with N900 Billion. Man is rich and contented with the fear of God
Re: Election Tribunal: 15 Things Judges Should Consider – Pastor Enenche by 2starboy25: 8:56am On Mar 28, 2023
My question is when's court judgement gonna hold?? Today or tomorrow? When? Am eager to know
Re: Election Tribunal: 15 Things Judges Should Consider – Pastor Enenche by Maga123: 9:13am On Mar 28, 2023
Like He(dr pst pual enenche)rightly said people complain that the church is poke nosing into politics of late.And i asked is wrong to speak the truth in this generation where the wrong act seems to be just and Right is seen as wrong.Now when the people become vulnerable insecure sick etc they run to d church not politicians not gpvt so the church has every right to talk sense into them
Re: Election Tribunal: 15 Things Judges Should Consider – Pastor Enenche by jidemojola(m): 10:33am On Mar 28, 2023
Despite the claim that president Buhari presented a nepa bill as his WASCE certificate,he was sworn in two times as the president and C in C of Nigeria.I hope and pray that justice is served.Hope u gerrit.
Re: Election Tribunal: 15 Things Judges Should Consider – Pastor Enenche by entitylakamua: 10:58am On Mar 28, 2023
Pastor, our prayers are with you. They will fight back, but God will give us the victory!
Re: Election Tribunal: 15 Things Judges Should Consider – Pastor Enenche by yarimo(m): 1:20pm On Mar 28, 2023
Bigii:

Pastor Paul Enenche can't even be induced with N900 Billion. Man is rich and contented with the fear of God
and he didn't fear in taking bribe grin grin grin grin scammers claiming man of god
Re: Election Tribunal: 15 Things Judges Should Consider – Pastor Enenche by yarimo(m): 1:22pm On Mar 28, 2023
diego101:

I don't know you but you sound so dumb and unintelligent....
but you haven't seen the pastor that went low to collect bribe as dumb and unintelligent abi

1 Like

Re: Election Tribunal: 15 Things Judges Should Consider – Pastor Enenche by McStoic(m): 5:13pm On Mar 28, 2023
Re: Election Tribunal: 15 Things Judges Should Consider – Pastor Enenche by Pinito: 5:53pm On Mar 28, 2023
ijustdey:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/election-tribunal-15-things-judges-should-consider-pastor-enenche/
e go shock you obi is going no where BAT will rule for 8 years insha Allah
Re: Election Tribunal: 15 Things Judges Should Consider – Pastor Enenche by Pinito: 5:55pm On Mar 28, 2023
Bigii:

same pastor that laundered money for late CDS Alex Badeh and set up a plastic company using the money dey play
Re: Election Tribunal: 15 Things Judges Should Consider – Pastor Enenche by achimendy(m): 6:00pm On Mar 28, 2023
Jking20:

Not so man, just baffled how the man became a concerned political analyst overnight

Nigeria is his country so he has the right to speak about it. Only a coward will see the truth and keep quiet.
Re: Election Tribunal: 15 Things Judges Should Consider – Pastor Enenche by Odogwupedro(m): 2:09pm On Mar 29, 2023
[quote author=bookson post=122104368]

That I share the same soil called country with someone like you is absurd and appalling. Your level of reasoning is 10generations backward.
2Billion naira that looks impossible or too distant for you to have in this life is like 2k to Pst. Dr. Paul Enenche.
People like you are far from your helpers because of your ineptitude and daftness. #Nonsense you
#Shameless you
#Foolish you
#Ignorant you
#SPITS[/quotes

Mr Man, must you be abusive. You call yourself an enlightenmented someone and you can't use your words right. All what I see in your post is just a religious fanatics protecting his thing

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Presidency Debunks Photo Of President Buhari Being Shared As "New Photo" / Singer Daniel Wilson Mocks Gov. Chibuike Amaechi - Pix / Dino Melaye Grades Jonathan's Performance On His Customized T.Shirt (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.