Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Staying In Lagos As A Biafran And Challenging Me To Come Home Is Confusion-Ekpa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Staying In Lagos As A Biafran And Challenging Me To Come Home Is Confusion-Ekpa (390 Views)

Ekpa: If You're A Biafran And You Support Peter Obi/2023 Election You Are A Fool / People Who Cannot Travel Interstate In Nigeria Are Challenging me - Simon Ekpa / Chido Onumah: "I Am Aisha Yesufu, I Am A Biafran, We All Are Biafrans" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Staying In Lagos As A Biafran And Challenging Me To Come Home Is Confusion-Ekpa by YorubaSamurai: 7:22pm On Mar 27, 2023
Simon Ekpa, the self acclaimed de-facto leader of Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), has taken a jab at those asking him to come to Nigeria rather than stay in Finland and talk about things happening in the country.

Ekpa, who was recently arrested and questioned by the Finnish police last month over alleged plans to impose a 'sit at home' during the just concluded elections, said Igbos who live in Lagos shouldn't tell him to return to Nigeria.

He tweeted;

"Staying in Lagos as a Biafran and challenging me to come home is the definition of confusion. I am more at home than you. You that is in Lagos can’t even visit your village."
https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/index.php/2023/3/staying-in-lagos-as-a-biafran-and-challenging-me-to-come-home-is-the-definition-of-confusion-simon-ekpa-tells-those-asking-him-to-return-to-nigeria.html

Seun
Mynd44
nlfpmod

Take to fp
Re: Staying In Lagos As A Biafran And Challenging Me To Come Home Is Confusion-Ekpa by nams77: 7:27pm On Mar 27, 2023
slowpoke
Re: Staying In Lagos As A Biafran And Challenging Me To Come Home Is Confusion-Ekpa by Aufbauh(m): 7:28pm On Mar 27, 2023
Simon Ekpa is on point!

3 Likes

Re: Staying In Lagos As A Biafran And Challenging Me To Come Home Is Confusion-Ekpa by Patriotsleague: 7:30pm On Mar 27, 2023
Stupid coward rat. Why do Igbo take cowards as heroes?
Re: Staying In Lagos As A Biafran And Challenging Me To Come Home Is Confusion-Ekpa by azadus18: 7:37pm On Mar 27, 2023
Biafra or nothing 😭
Re: Staying In Lagos As A Biafran And Challenging Me To Come Home Is Confusion-Ekpa by Jones4190(m): 7:43pm On Mar 27, 2023
Simon ekpo is our brother in the East
Re: Staying In Lagos As A Biafran And Challenging Me To Come Home Is Confusion-Ekpa by YorubaSamurai: 7:43pm On Mar 27, 2023
nams77:
slowpoke
how is he a slowpoke when he just told you igbos the truth?

3 Likes

Re: Staying In Lagos As A Biafran And Challenging Me To Come Home Is Confusion-Ekpa by raskymonojendor: 7:45pm On Mar 27, 2023
Nothing but the truth. Even crazy people dey make sense at times..

He basically called them an hypocrite!
Re: Staying In Lagos As A Biafran And Challenging Me To Come Home Is Confusion-Ekpa by Emperormartin(m): 7:51pm On Mar 27, 2023
Whether you guys like it or not if Biafra stands today Simon ekpa would go down to history book as '"men who fought with valor"
Re: Staying In Lagos As A Biafran And Challenging Me To Come Home Is Confusion-Ekpa by PussyMiners: 7:53pm On Mar 27, 2023
I'm beginning to like Ekpa
Ellu pigs should go back to beefraud

4 Likes

Re: Staying In Lagos As A Biafran And Challenging Me To Come Home Is Confusion-Ekpa by Owoino: 7:55pm On Mar 27, 2023
IPOB knows IPOB, Simon Ekpa is very correct, IPOB goats are useless refugees who run away from poverty in their shithole villages just to sell Gala bread and pure water in Lagos traffic. Tomorrow they will come to Nairaland to beat their gorilla chest and tell us how rich they are. The people are delusional.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Staying In Lagos As A Biafran And Challenging Me To Come Home Is Confusion-Ekpa by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 27, 2023
grin
Because dem oga kpata kpata dey with me for Bourdillon grin grin cheesy dey chop dinner grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Staying In Lagos As A Biafran And Challenging Me To Come Home Is Confusion-Ekpa by DodadaKoKigbe: 8:44pm On Mar 27, 2023
Exactly.

3 Likes

Re: Staying In Lagos As A Biafran And Challenging Me To Come Home Is Confusion-Ekpa by raskymonojendor: 8:48pm On Mar 27, 2023
While they are busy collecting petition for Oluomo and ffk,Obidients IPOB have restarted their sit at home terrorist activities.

Enugu and Imo state today already.

Re: Staying In Lagos As A Biafran And Challenging Me To Come Home Is Confusion-Ekpa by YorubaSamurai: 5:07pm On Mar 28, 2023
Mynd44
nlfpmod
take to fp
Re: Staying In Lagos As A Biafran And Challenging Me To Come Home Is Confusion-Ekpa by naija4life247: 5:07pm On Mar 28, 2023
Eye don dey clear.

No matter what you smoke, you can never ever be as high as our prodigal son Femi Fani Kayode

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Like It That Third Parties Have Access To My Bio Data / Last Week Yes Daddy This Week Drug Daddy / Over 250 Tribes in Nigeria: Where Does Your Tribe Stands in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.