Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,076 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

I Will Not Run Away If EFCC Invites Me, I Will Honour The Invitation – Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Not Run Away If EFCC Invites Me, I Will Honour The Invitation – Wike (12181 Views)

EFCC Invites Akpabio For Fresh Questioning Over Multi-Billion Naira Fraud / What I’ll Do If Tinubu Invites Me Into His Government – Peter Obi / Makinde Will Honour Agreement With Adc, Zlp, Sdp — Oyo Pdp Chair Allays Fears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Not Run Away If EFCC Invites Me, I Will Honour The Invitation – Wike by benjackugo: 7:37pm On Mar 27, 2023
Rivers State governor, Nyesom Wike has said he won’t run away from Nigeria due to the fear of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), after May 29, when his tenure expires, IGBERETV reports.

The governor was reacting to recent revelations by the Chairman of EFCC, Abdulrasheed Bawa, that the agency would arrest corrupt governors whose tenures end on May 29.

The governor while speaking on Channels Television breakfast programme, SUNRISE on Monday, said he would gladly honour the EFCC if invited at the end of his tenure on May 29.

In his words;

“I’m not going to run away because of EFCC. Why should they invite me? If they invite me, I will honour their invitation. I will not run away.”

https://igberetvnews.com/1441846/will-run-away-efcc-invites-will-honour-invitation-wike/

5 Likes

Re: I Will Not Run Away If EFCC Invites Me, I Will Honour The Invitation – Wike by Koralords: 7:39pm On Mar 27, 2023
Wicked wike n.a. man you be no worry we get you covered after May 29

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Not Run Away If EFCC Invites Me, I Will Honour The Invitation – Wike by Jones4190(m): 7:42pm On Mar 27, 2023
Kogi and Bayelsa Guber primaries in danger as Ayu is suspended.

7 Likes

Re: I Will Not Run Away If EFCC Invites Me, I Will Honour The Invitation – Wike by Omajen: 7:43pm On Mar 27, 2023
Many will think he have already paid his dues for the incoming administration for the pending danger

4 Likes

Re: I Will Not Run Away If EFCC Invites Me, I Will Honour The Invitation – Wike by NaughtyBrainiac: 7:43pm On Mar 27, 2023
Wike the Wicked grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Not Run Away If EFCC Invites Me, I Will Honour The Invitation – Wike by Softmirror: 7:44pm On Mar 27, 2023
I WISH WIKE WAS THE PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE FOR PDP. IT WOULD HAVE BEEN MUCH MORE INTERESTING. grin

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Not Run Away If EFCC Invites Me, I Will Honour The Invitation – Wike by Neverslumber(f): 7:55pm On Mar 27, 2023
Where us EFCC now that I am poor? They should come and investigate me now.

15 Likes

Re: I Will Not Run Away If EFCC Invites Me, I Will Honour The Invitation – Wike by Anatakuebira: 9:02am On Mar 28, 2023
Don't worry sir, Bola tinubu and I got your back 100% you can never be found guilty of any wrongdoing.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Not Run Away If EFCC Invites Me, I Will Honour The Invitation – Wike by Ireportlive: 9:02am On Mar 28, 2023
Since EFCC is under APC Presidency

8 Likes

Re: I Will Not Run Away If EFCC Invites Me, I Will Honour The Invitation – Wike by SultanOfPuna: 9:02am On Mar 28, 2023
Ok
Re: I Will Not Run Away If EFCC Invites Me, I Will Honour The Invitation – Wike by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 28, 2023
Peter Obi is coming

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Not Run Away If EFCC Invites Me, I Will Honour The Invitation – Wike by Sleekfingers: 9:02am On Mar 28, 2023
benjackugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1441846/will-run-away-efcc-invites-will-honour-invitation-wike/

Mr Wike, Don't worry about EFCC...they are bloody toothless.....
Tinubu will give you a juicy appointment. ....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Not Run Away If EFCC Invites Me, I Will Honour The Invitation – Wike by helinues: 9:02am On Mar 28, 2023
Your paddy don dey at the top now, nothing to fear about..

You rub my back.......

grin

6 Likes

Re: I Will Not Run Away If EFCC Invites Me, I Will Honour The Invitation – Wike by Xlogistics(m): 9:02am On Mar 28, 2023
Serious matter

Are you looking for a Reliable SUPPLIER from CHINa to help you import your goods and services at a reduced cost? I’m your plug
Re: I Will Not Run Away If EFCC Invites Me, I Will Honour The Invitation – Wike by ROYALMAXCLEANER: 9:02am On Mar 28, 2023
We dey wait...
Re: I Will Not Run Away If EFCC Invites Me, I Will Honour The Invitation – Wike by ojun50(m): 9:02am On Mar 28, 2023
I trust you
Re: I Will Not Run Away If EFCC Invites Me, I Will Honour The Invitation – Wike by accordadoga24(f): 9:03am On Mar 28, 2023
The wicked man himself cheesy

The tormentor of obi-dense

7 Likes

Re: I Will Not Run Away If EFCC Invites Me, I Will Honour The Invitation – Wike by spy24(m): 9:03am On Mar 28, 2023
Wike is the most relevant governor in the out going administration..

The man performed better than any other governor believe it or not

All through the herdsmen and ipob crises he kept rivers out of trouble... And his political calculations and decisions were sound. The man was like a second president after Buhari... And I am sure he'd never be underated again in Nigeria politics. Especially in the north..

And if this man ends up by mistake in aso rock as president..

E don be for things be that 😂😂😂😂

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Not Run Away If EFCC Invites Me, I Will Honour The Invitation – Wike by Okhuadams(m): 9:03am On Mar 28, 2023

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Not Run Away If EFCC Invites Me, I Will Honour The Invitation – Wike by Awoh55: 9:03am On Mar 28, 2023
You won run before.

As Tinubu become president of this nation Nigeria may 29/2023 the cloud of this nation Nigeria will change, he will do very great things for this nation Nigeria, may God help him not to change his mind towards this country, please let everyone of us pray for him against poison because no matter how the kitchen is protected poison is inevitable. God bless our country Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Not Run Away If EFCC Invites Me, I Will Honour The Invitation – Wike by Inhuman69: 9:03am On Mar 28, 2023
Na now this news dey reach here
News way done tay

The werey dey fear no mind am
Re: I Will Not Run Away If EFCC Invites Me, I Will Honour The Invitation – Wike by nairalee(m): 9:03am On Mar 28, 2023
Oh but the idea of running even crossed your mind

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Run Away If EFCC Invites Me, I Will Honour The Invitation – Wike by Zupay: 9:04am On Mar 28, 2023
Till then.
Re: I Will Not Run Away If EFCC Invites Me, I Will Honour The Invitation – Wike by Unclebright20(f): 9:05am On Mar 28, 2023
Sabo. You deceived other gullible governors in the name of 5G nonsense.

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Run Away If EFCC Invites Me, I Will Honour The Invitation – Wike by OmotolaBoy(m): 9:05am On Mar 28, 2023
Lord Wike himself

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Not Run Away If EFCC Invites Me, I Will Honour The Invitation – Wike by Jusdamian: 9:06am On Mar 28, 2023
Master plan B

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Run Away If EFCC Invites Me, I Will Honour The Invitation – Wike by Artzdanielsz(m): 9:06am On Mar 28, 2023
How would you be afraid of efcc when you are in the ruling party

2 Likes

Re: I Will Not Run Away If EFCC Invites Me, I Will Honour The Invitation – Wike by CalabarPikin: 9:07am On Mar 28, 2023
U already have a spot there bruh

Waiting to see the script you'll pull out as it is common with you guys. Please sir....don't use fainting or form sickness...that wan don cast
Re: I Will Not Run Away If EFCC Invites Me, I Will Honour The Invitation – Wike by Inhuman69: 9:07am On Mar 28, 2023
Anatakuebira:
Don't worry sir, Bola tinubu and I got your back 100% you can never be found guilty of any wrongdoing.

So you mean dey owe him a favor?😆
Please expose APC

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo Deputy Governor, Philip Shaibu’s Impeachment Panel Begins Sitting / Pictures Of Gen Buhari..in Owerri During The Biafrian War / Hoodlums Attempt To Bomb APC's Office In Ebonyi, APGA’s Destroyed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.