Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,854 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

I Will Not Run Away If EFCC Invites Me, I Will Honour The Invitation – Wike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Not Run Away If EFCC Invites Me, I Will Honour The Invitation – Wike (12187 Views)

EFCC Invites Akpabio For Fresh Questioning Over Multi-Billion Naira Fraud / What I’ll Do If Tinubu Invites Me Into His Government – Peter Obi / Makinde Will Honour Agreement With Adc, Zlp, Sdp — Oyo Pdp Chair Allays Fears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Not Run Away If EFCC Invites Me, I Will Honour The Invitation – Wike by Vyzz: 9:07am On Mar 28, 2023
cheesy
Re: I Will Not Run Away If EFCC Invites Me, I Will Honour The Invitation – Wike by phemmie06(m): 9:09am On Mar 28, 2023
You can't which was why you begged River people to support the presidential candidate you supported.
We know that EFFC is controlled by the ruling party
Re: I Will Not Run Away If EFCC Invites Me, I Will Honour The Invitation – Wike by Karlifate: 9:10am On Mar 28, 2023
🤣🤣🤣
Don't forget to wear your own customized T-shirt 👕

Re: I Will Not Run Away If EFCC Invites Me, I Will Honour The Invitation – Wike by MrUchenna1(m): 9:10am On Mar 28, 2023
Laws are spider webs through which the big flies pass and the little ones get caught.
but this man will be disgrace soon
Re: I Will Not Run Away If EFCC Invites Me, I Will Honour The Invitation – Wike by EmekaBlue(m): 9:10am On Mar 28, 2023
With this man arrogance. I see him going to jail
Re: I Will Not Run Away If EFCC Invites Me, I Will Honour The Invitation – Wike by Burgerlomo: 9:13am On Mar 28, 2023
You covered nigga😄

Re: I Will Not Run Away If EFCC Invites Me, I Will Honour The Invitation – Wike by ChiefSupplier55(m): 9:17am On Mar 28, 2023
Why will you be afraid when it still the efcc under APC government they won't do anything to you you ar one of there puppet na

If efcc is working well in Nigeria most of all this politicians will have gone to jail
Re: I Will Not Run Away If EFCC Invites Me, I Will Honour The Invitation – Wike by ChiefSupplier55(m): 9:17am On Mar 28, 2023
Why will you be afraid when it still the efcc under APC government they won't do anything to you you ar one of there puppet na

If efcc is working well in Nigeria most of all this politicians will have gone to jail

we sell building material such as TILES, DOOR, MARBLE, WC, ETC Please buy from me. Check out my signature and click on the link below
Re: I Will Not Run Away If EFCC Invites Me, I Will Honour The Invitation – Wike by Chetas81(m): 9:18am On Mar 28, 2023
THE NIGERIA CITIZENS DON'T BELIEVE THAT NOTHING LAST FOREVER
Re: I Will Not Run Away If EFCC Invites Me, I Will Honour The Invitation – Wike by AdaojoTheUrchin: 9:18am On Mar 28, 2023
Thiefnubuu already called you a chameleon. When your immunity expires on May 29, you will know the difference between Six and half-a-dozen. grin

All those members of APC, PDP, SDP, LP you have killed since 2015 elections will have their blood asking for your head. Your audio record of bribery is still in the file.

All your otimkpus will be hiding their own heads, so that you can't use them as sacrificial lambs, while you are fighting to save yourself Siminilayi will struggle to keep the rigged mandate in court and the mandate will be taking from him.

Americans and Uk have you on the ban radar. You go dance surugede tire. grin
Re: I Will Not Run Away If EFCC Invites Me, I Will Honour The Invitation – Wike by Gkay1(m): 9:20am On Mar 28, 2023
Because apc will help u to overcome
Re: I Will Not Run Away If EFCC Invites Me, I Will Honour The Invitation – Wike by famology(m): 9:25am On Mar 28, 2023
Softmirror:
I WISH WIKE WAS THE PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE FOR PDP. IT WOULD HAVE BEEN MUCH MORE INTERESTING. grin

Naaaaah......,..
It would have been much easier for Tinubu. Non of the southern candidate can challenge the superiority of Tinubu in the north. If atiku was not in the race, tinubu will clear almost all the states in the north.
Re: I Will Not Run Away If EFCC Invites Me, I Will Honour The Invitation – Wike by Enemyofpeace: 9:26am On Mar 28, 2023
He has their own shares of the loots.

Some men's gray hairs are not natural, some are wife-made.
Re: I Will Not Run Away If EFCC Invites Me, I Will Honour The Invitation – Wike by famology(m): 9:26am On Mar 28, 2023
He knows Tinubu government will protect him. Wike is a smart politician. He played his card very well.

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Run Away If EFCC Invites Me, I Will Honour The Invitation – Wike by SleekyP(m): 9:28am On Mar 28, 2023
lol..that was part of the deal bargain grin
Re: I Will Not Run Away If EFCC Invites Me, I Will Honour The Invitation – Wike by Spiff20(m): 9:43am On Mar 28, 2023
If you still believe Wike then you're gullible. He's only saying this because he's certain Tinubu will be president. He's doomed if Obi wins in court and certainly has to flee. The same Wike said he'll accept the outcome of the PDP presidential primaries, when he failed that's when he realized Ayu must go. He might run away on health grounds.

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Run Away If EFCC Invites Me, I Will Honour The Invitation – Wike by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:47am On Mar 28, 2023
Guilty conscience...

Fear don begin catch this one!
Re: I Will Not Run Away If EFCC Invites Me, I Will Honour The Invitation – Wike by id4sho(m): 9:50am On Mar 28, 2023
Baba is to japaaa
Re: I Will Not Run Away If EFCC Invites Me, I Will Honour The Invitation – Wike by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:50am On Mar 28, 2023
The last time I had a mild confrontation with efcc lawyers, I gave up. Very corrupt personnel who know nothing but intimidation. In efcc, justice only favour you if you're ready to part with Benjamins. I don't mean no disrespect but we've lost it all as far as efcc is in charge of financial crimes. Nonsense!
Re: I Will Not Run Away If EFCC Invites Me, I Will Honour The Invitation – Wike by casualobserver: 9:58am On Mar 28, 2023
Koralords:
Wicked wike n.a. man you be no worry we get you covered after May 29

Incoming minister for Niger Delta.

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Run Away If EFCC Invites Me, I Will Honour The Invitation – Wike by LUGBE: 10:05am On Mar 28, 2023
Your cup is full just waiting after 27th May. Drunkard.
Re: I Will Not Run Away If EFCC Invites Me, I Will Honour The Invitation – Wike by blesdman(m): 10:16am On Mar 28, 2023
spy24:
Wike is the most relevant governor in the out going administration..

The man performed better than any other governor believe it or not

All through the herdsmen and ipob crises he kept rivers out of trouble... And his political calculations and decisions were sound. The man was like a second president after Buhari... And I am sure he'd never be underated again in Nigeria politics. Especially in the north..

And if this man ends up by mistake in aso rock as president..

E don be for things be that 😂😂😂😂
Ur head correct well. Wike was the only governor that kept fulani herdsmen and iPOB at bay. Any threat him go use the same federal forces to deal with them. I really don't understand how he is able to work with them. Initially when the police was being used against him, he was still able to manage the situation. The guy is good administratively
Re: I Will Not Run Away If EFCC Invites Me, I Will Honour The Invitation – Wike by Johnjustice: 10:16am On Mar 28, 2023
Wike what did you do with Rivers billions, dancing up and down, oppressing your opponents and buying everyone. Wike you didn't empower the people of Rivers, you were wasting money on promoting your image and propanganda, the rest is stashed in your hidden assets and bank accounts.
Re: I Will Not Run Away If EFCC Invites Me, I Will Honour The Invitation – Wike by Global2000: 10:33am On Mar 28, 2023
What is EFCC?.they are ordinary charge and bail commission.
Re: I Will Not Run Away If EFCC Invites Me, I Will Honour The Invitation – Wike by Bomaking(m): 10:57am On Mar 28, 2023
Wickedness in human form...
Re: I Will Not Run Away If EFCC Invites Me, I Will Honour The Invitation – Wike by Ayoefa: 11:09am On Mar 28, 2023
Reinaldo:
Peter Obi is coming
Pandora pathological liar Obi tuary is coming in your mouth.

1 Share

Re: I Will Not Run Away If EFCC Invites Me, I Will Honour The Invitation – Wike by Sophy22(f): 11:30am On Mar 28, 2023
Wife you really bleeped up.
You betrayed the trust I have for you earlier

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If Nigeria Divides, What Happens To The Christians In The North? / Hoodlums Attempt To Bomb APC's Office In Ebonyi, APGA’s Destroyed / Over 500 Nigerian Refugees Return From Chad (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.