Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Shehu Sani's Prayer For Nigeria's 2023 Census - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani's Prayer For Nigeria's 2023 Census (22779 Views)

2023 Census Will Not Canvass Question On Religious Affiliation / 2023 Census To Begin May 3 - FG / 2023 Census: NPC Warns Enumerators, Staffers Against Partisanship, Laxity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Sani's Prayer For Nigeria's 2023 Census by shalom62: 9:54pm On Mar 27, 2023
I agree with this man 100% cos Nigeria is not up to 120million due to what I saw and experienced in 2006census.
I have explanation on this if anyone wants to know more

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani's Prayer For Nigeria's 2023 Census by CENI: 9:58pm On Mar 27, 2023
Zico5:
North know how to play the game. If south east want to play genuine game, they should liaison with them. But their egalitarian attitude will never allow them. They believe they know it all and that's why they won't get anywhere in this country as politics is concerned. South west is far wiser than them.

In your mind, you don make sense be dat, if you no jack up on any thread without mentioning SE. Dat's what Shehu dey pray about- criminality things. I have come to realize that SE don't give a hoot for criminalities, they mind their individual businesses, North or SW can get all their numbers and political gains, but they are still hungry and poorer.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani's Prayer For Nigeria's 2023 Census by CENI: 10:01pm On Mar 27, 2023
Tee2027:

Bro you have said the truth nothing but the truth.

Yea, he said the truth on how criminality thrives in those places ba?
Re: Shehu Sani's Prayer For Nigeria's 2023 Census by obayendo1010(m): 10:06pm On Mar 27, 2023
Mohammed done turn lord, Oga call your God.
Re: Shehu Sani's Prayer For Nigeria's 2023 Census by starstaz(m): 10:18pm On Mar 27, 2023
Wordsmith: Like him or hate him .

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani's Prayer For Nigeria's 2023 Census by loosecanon50(m): 10:33pm On Mar 27, 2023
Hezzyluv:
He knows that they wouldn't count anything. They will just go and use assume_mean to conduct and conclude the census. grin

grin

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani's Prayer For Nigeria's 2023 Census by Jostoman: 10:35pm On Mar 27, 2023
hisexcellency34:
This man na wehrey I swear grin grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: Shehu Sani's Prayer For Nigeria's 2023 Census by Jostoman: 10:38pm On Mar 27, 2023
loosecanon50:
This man is the most sarcastic and humorous Nigerian politician on twitter…very crazy man grin

Always sending subtle and strong messages through jokes.
walahi grin grin
Re: Shehu Sani's Prayer For Nigeria's 2023 Census by Abiliboi: 10:47pm On Mar 27, 2023
This man is the real table shaker
Re: Shehu Sani's Prayer For Nigeria's 2023 Census by everythinggirly(f): 11:23pm On Mar 27, 2023
Buhari has his own motives.😂 Prayers indeed. 😁

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani's Prayer For Nigeria's 2023 Census by 9jaRealist: 11:27pm On Mar 27, 2023
benjackugo:
Former Kaduna senator, Shehu Sani, has prayed for an accurate and credible conduct of the 2023 national population and housing census, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to his Twitter handle on Sunday, March 26, he wrote;

https://twitter.com/ShehuSani/status/1640088204299698177?t=zp9Pt1a0m297rr6EivZEWg&s=19

grin grin grin grin grin
>
Re: Shehu Sani's Prayer For Nigeria's 2023 Census by 9jaRealist: 11:31pm On Mar 27, 2023
shalom62:
I agree with this man 100% cos Nigeria is not up to 120million due to what I saw and experienced in 2006census.
I have explanation on this if anyone wants to know more

I agree…
That’s why we never get more than 30m actual votes even in the most heated elections.
>
Re: Shehu Sani's Prayer For Nigeria's 2023 Census by Advancedman(m): 11:46pm On Mar 27, 2023
benjackugo:
Former Kaduna senator, Shehu Sani, has prayed for an accurate and credible conduct of the 2023 national population and housing census, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to his Twitter handle on Sunday, March 26, he wrote;

https://twitter.com/ShehuSani/status/1640088204299698177?t=zp9Pt1a0m297rr6EivZEWg&s=19

Nigerian commissions are ferociously competing to out do each other Supreme court gave us governors, INEC for no do election at all yet share certificate of returns now NPC make una just send drone and write figures.
Re: Shehu Sani's Prayer For Nigeria's 2023 Census by donmik: 12:06am On Mar 28, 2023
This guy is always in form and very inferential
Re: Shehu Sani's Prayer For Nigeria's 2023 Census by Bridget95(f): 12:57am On Mar 28, 2023
Deserea:
Shehu Sani should go to court if he's not going to be satisfy with the forth coming outcomes. INEC 2023
when a thief urges you to go to court,know that his elder brother is the judge- East African proverb

3 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani's Prayer For Nigeria's 2023 Census by juman(m): 1:19am On Mar 28, 2023
Hope the census would be better than the one done by obasanjo.
That obasanjo´s own, was just extrapolation of earlier census.
Re: Shehu Sani's Prayer For Nigeria's 2023 Census by frankyychiji(f): 1:53am On Mar 28, 2023
Freestainworld:
This prayer shock my unborn children oo grin
Infact, my own just lept for joy. cheesy
Re: Shehu Sani's Prayer For Nigeria's 2023 Census by frankyychiji(f): 1:55am On Mar 28, 2023
Zico5:
North know how to play the game. If south east want to play genuine game, they should liaison with them. But their egalitarian attitude will never allow them. They believe they know it all and that's why they won't get anywhere in this country as politics is concerned. South west is far wiser than them.
Get a life please. Stay off drugs.
Re: Shehu Sani's Prayer For Nigeria's 2023 Census by frankyychiji(f): 1:57am On Mar 28, 2023
MorataFC:
Not everything you need to criticize before you can be relevant, when you see an old man behaving like a toddler to catch a cruise then definitely something is wrong with him.
Some of you are so disillusioned you can't even LoL to good humor.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani's Prayer For Nigeria's 2023 Census by Skeduw20(m): 3:30am On Mar 28, 2023
This isn't a prayer anymore... This man keep saying things that will make frustrated Nigerians show him more love. And same thing wen this kind and of ppl got the offices they want.
I ask if he truly love Nigeria, just trying to trick us. Zunde
Re: Shehu Sani's Prayer For Nigeria's 2023 Census by Babastrong(m): 4:25am On Mar 28, 2023
this census cannot change the fact that the dots will remain in the circle.
Re: Shehu Sani's Prayer For Nigeria's 2023 Census by Guide777(m): 6:19am On Mar 28, 2023
Zico5:
You mean the same genuine game and politics that has put Nigeria in perpetual underdevelopment? Count South east out of it. Keep your 'south west is far wiser ' theory to yourself.
Re: Shehu Sani's Prayer For Nigeria's 2023 Census by AMI3(m): 6:51am On Mar 28, 2023
Savechild23:
Ikpu nne gi

Not only savechild but spoiled child.
Re: Shehu Sani's Prayer For Nigeria's 2023 Census by alizma: 7:12am On Mar 28, 2023
Abidemi23:
grin grin

He has a point o, because I dont know why Buhari is so eager to have it conducted in his tenure.
When was the last census and you think it's normal for us to keep moving without the idea of what the nation's population is? In addition to that, it will add to the respect that well meaning Nigerians have for him. Though it's always easy to criticize a player when you are not playing in the game but some day you may have the opportunity to be the player yourself, then you will understand better. Having said that, Buhari is doing what he is doing so that some days, subsequent Nigerian president, 2hich you may be one, will sit down and open the records and say if the man Buhari could do this, this and that, he deserves some honour and whoever come in his name( his descendants) deserves listening ears.
Re: Shehu Sani's Prayer For Nigeria's 2023 Census by 2tpick: 7:15am On Mar 28, 2023
Zico5:
We dont need to look further to know why the country is not moving forward and the people responsible for it
Re: Shehu Sani's Prayer For Nigeria's 2023 Census by Zico5(m): 7:15am On Mar 28, 2023
Guide777:
You mean the same genuine game and politics that has put Nigeria in perpetual underdevelopment? Count South east out of it. Keep your 'south west is far wiser ' theory to yourself.
So why are u now running to claim a mandate Ur Obi did not win if Nigeria mean nothing to u. I said it earlier on, u guys are not wise at all. You will always be second class to Hausa and Yoruba. If u don't want to be second class then stay in Ur region and maintain peace there
Re: Shehu Sani's Prayer For Nigeria's 2023 Census by Zico5(m): 7:54am On Mar 28, 2023
2tpick:

We dont need to look further to know why the country is not moving forward and the people responsible for it
You guys are deranged. You hate people and u still want them to vote for u. Ain't that a miracle from God
Re: Shehu Sani's Prayer For Nigeria's 2023 Census by CodeTemplar: 8:34am On Mar 28, 2023
Abidemi23:
grin grin

He has a point o, because I dont know why Buhari is so eager to have it conducted in his tenure.
it will be a risk to allow southerners conduct it and expose the secrets of the owners of Nigeria.
Re: Shehu Sani's Prayer For Nigeria's 2023 Census by Faposky95: 9:10am On Mar 28, 2023
Wow, the man's back for good....
Best laugh this week
grin grin
Re: Shehu Sani's Prayer For Nigeria's 2023 Census by Faposky95: 9:11am On Mar 28, 2023
Zico5:

So why are u now running to claim a mandate Ur Obi did not win if Nigeria mean nothing to u. I said it earlier on, u guys are not wise at all. You will always be second class to Hausa and Yoruba. If u don't want to be second class then stay in Ur region and maintain peace there

Many first class no fit do without working for second class

This I see constantly
Re: Shehu Sani's Prayer For Nigeria's 2023 Census by Faposky95: 9:12am On Mar 28, 2023
starstaz:
Wordsmith: Like him or hate him .

This Man could hit the political studio and give BARS

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani's Prayer For Nigeria's 2023 Census by Zico5(m): 9:21am On Mar 28, 2023
Faposky95:

Many first class no fit do without working for second class

This I see constantly
Who is working for who. All Ur life,you have been working for Hausa and Yoruba. How may president have u produced. The money u claimed u have is from fraudulent means. Ask Obi Cubana and E- money the source of their illegitimate money. Borrow sense o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NNPCL: Court Reverses Ararume Sacking, Awards N5bn Damages Against Buhari / Kenneth Okonkwo: Why I Am Running For Enugu Governorship Election In 2019 / Senate Confirms Aisha Ahmad And Edward Adamu As CBN Deputy Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.