Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,461 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

How To Get A Twitter Blue Verified Badge From Nigeria - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / How To Get A Twitter Blue Verified Badge From Nigeria (31395 Views)

Amgray Logistics: Ship From USA to Nigeria- Ship from Nigeria to USA. / Send/receive Yuan (Β₯Β₯) From Nigeria To China / Need To Import Doussie Wood From Nigeria And Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get A Twitter Blue Verified Badge From Nigeria by mukthar1994(m): 9:24pm On Mar 27, 2023
Twitter's blue tick, also known as the verified badge, is a coveted symbol of status and credibility for many users on the platform. It was formerly only awarded to accounts that have been deemed authentic and of public interest by Twitter, and it helps to establish trust between the account owner and their followers. However, Twitter has started rolling out its revamped subscription service that allows anyone to pay for a verification badge. Here are steps on how to get your account verified via the subscription service paying from Nigeria.

Step 1:
Meet Twitter's Verification Requirements.

Before you can apply for a blue tick, you must ensure that your Twitter account meets the platform's verification requirements. Twitter's verification criteria vary depending on the account type, but the following are some general requirements for a blue tick:

Your account must be active, complete, and public.
You must have a profile picture, a header image, a bio, and a website link (if applicable).
Your account must have been active for at least six months.
You must have a confirmed email address and phone number associated with your account.
Your tweets must comply with Twitter's terms of service and community guidelines.
Your account must have a history of regular and significant engagement with your followers.

Step 2:
Check if the benefits are worth the cost or not

Once you have confirmed that your account meets Twitter's verification requirements, you can apply for verification.
Login to twitter on app, Click on the Twitter Blue option on the menu list, you get to see twitter blue benefits which includes, but are not limited to longer tweets, edit tweet option, bookmark folders, NFT profile pictures, fewer ads, ranking boasts etc.

Step 3:
Proceed to Payment

As much as payment amount varies by country, Payment from Nigeria is 11.00 USD (if paying monthly) or 114.99 USD (if paying yearly at a 12% discount). Pricing information by country can be found on twitter's pricing page here.

Since I found it difficult to pay with my debit cards, I opted for the Cardify africa's virtual dollar card at the rate of 760N/$ on www.cardify.co, I was able to fund my existing cardify card with 89,034 naira totalling 117.15 USD. Also note that you can fund your virtual cards to pay for several online bills with USDT and other stablecoins with them.

I entered my virtual card details on the checkout form on twitter. The payment was accepted immediately on twitter ad and I got the prompt that the verification will become active as soon as it gets reviewed, after three working days, I got the verified tick on my twitter account.

Sponsored Post

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Get A Twitter Blue Verified Badge From Nigeria by millionboi2: 4:46pm On Mar 28, 2023
For what use exactly

158 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How To Get A Twitter Blue Verified Badge From Nigeria by NaijaCover(m): 4:46pm On Mar 28, 2023
Following The Thread
Re: How To Get A Twitter Blue Verified Badge From Nigeria by Vyzz: 4:47pm On Mar 28, 2023
grin

Elon Musk cashing out already

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How To Get A Twitter Blue Verified Badge From Nigeria by smile11s(m): 4:47pm On Mar 28, 2023
Corporal Discipline In Nigerian Schools. What Are Your Own Experiences?

https://gist.am/q/corporal-discipline-in-nigerian-schools-what-are-your-own-experiences
Re: How To Get A Twitter Blue Verified Badge From Nigeria by money121(m): 4:47pm On Mar 28, 2023
Ok
Re: How To Get A Twitter Blue Verified Badge From Nigeria by Honourable1901(m): 4:47pm On Mar 28, 2023
It's not really difficult.. im just worried we have more verified nitwits in Nigeria than the reasonable ones.

92 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How To Get A Twitter Blue Verified Badge From Nigeria by WiszyFraud: 4:48pm On Mar 28, 2023
Did you know??

When you’re feeling down, compare yourself to who you were yesterday and give gratitude for how far you’ve come. .

πŸ‘‹

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How To Get A Twitter Blue Verified Badge From Nigeria by SunFlow(m): 4:48pm On Mar 28, 2023
Used my payoneer card. I was charged $8 though. Na Android user i be.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Get A Twitter Blue Verified Badge From Nigeria by Reelmii: 4:48pm On Mar 28, 2023
Ok
Re: How To Get A Twitter Blue Verified Badge From Nigeria by rebirthkennedy: 4:48pm On Mar 28, 2023
Misplaced priority
What benefits will I get from it?
Will I be paid monthly?
Rubbish

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Get A Twitter Blue Verified Badge From Nigeria by gracealonev: 4:48pm On Mar 28, 2023
Blue badge? No worries house.
I can voluntarily get one for anybody that wants the blue badge free of charge. There is one available from my child's old school uniform.

grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Get A Twitter Blue Verified Badge From Nigeria by VIPAFRICAN(m): 4:48pm On Mar 28, 2023
This Twitter blue just dey make street easy for boys grin

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Get A Twitter Blue Verified Badge From Nigeria by OCTAVO: 4:48pm On Mar 28, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Get A Twitter Blue Verified Badge From Nigeria by bigdammyj: 4:48pm On Mar 28, 2023
Noted.

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Twitter Blue Verified Badge From Nigeria by telim: 4:49pm On Mar 28, 2023
If you are not making any money from twitter you don't have any reason to invest in there shitty badge except you want to claim big boy/girl that need it to show off and promote there fake life.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How To Get A Twitter Blue Verified Badge From Nigeria by RichDad1(m): 4:49pm On Mar 28, 2023
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‚

6 Likes

Re: How To Get A Twitter Blue Verified Badge From Nigeria by bazooka4jesus: 4:49pm On Mar 28, 2023
If you are a web developer in lekki or island buzz me on telegram let work togerther...telegram t. me/d0llar_man007
Ikeja is still fine cos i visit there once in a while

2 Likes

Re: How To Get A Twitter Blue Verified Badge From Nigeria by Dialpad: 4:49pm On Mar 28, 2023
Lol
Re: How To Get A Twitter Blue Verified Badge From Nigeria by thaoriginator: 4:49pm On Mar 28, 2023
cool
Re: How To Get A Twitter Blue Verified Badge From Nigeria by Noblemanonpoint: 4:50pm On Mar 28, 2023
If you're not a business celebrity or public figure, using the blue tick is just an ego trip for unknown people.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Get A Twitter Blue Verified Badge From Nigeria by SultanOfPuna: 4:50pm On Mar 28, 2023
God will bless Elon Musk 100 times

I remember back then, getting verified on Twitter was seen as a huge Life achievement.
Some people use am oppress us dat year.

Now even a mad man on the street can be verified on Twitter with just $8
Isn't God great grin grin

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How To Get A Twitter Blue Verified Badge From Nigeria by Helpfromabove1(m): 4:50pm On Mar 28, 2023
Better say paying Elon Musk

This guy is just cashing out from every corner

3 Likes

Re: How To Get A Twitter Blue Verified Badge From Nigeria by meum: 4:50pm On Mar 28, 2023
Ok
Re: How To Get A Twitter Blue Verified Badge From Nigeria by MrDoGood(m): 4:50pm On Mar 28, 2023
millionboi2:
For what use exactly

I bet you didn't read everything
Re: How To Get A Twitter Blue Verified Badge From Nigeria by policy12: 4:50pm On Mar 28, 2023
Verifed wey be free before, e reach Elon musk's turn he turned it to Money Making Machine

18 Likes

Re: How To Get A Twitter Blue Verified Badge From Nigeria by Niccoloimhotep: 4:50pm On Mar 28, 2023
Na wah 😩

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Twitter Blue Verified Badge From Nigeria by fasho01(m): 4:50pm On Mar 28, 2023
Las las, you must subscribe to it by paying for it
Re: How To Get A Twitter Blue Verified Badge From Nigeria by WebSurfer(m): 4:51pm On Mar 28, 2023
why do you need to pay for a blue inconsequential tick, if not for Low esteem issues !

4 Likes

Re: How To Get A Twitter Blue Verified Badge From Nigeria by Whois(m): 4:51pm On Mar 28, 2023
Money miss road undecided
Re: How To Get A Twitter Blue Verified Badge From Nigeria by GreaterFuture(m): 4:51pm On Mar 28, 2023
Okk. Stylish advertised, Sponsored Post for Cardify.

Who can help here Pls? in search of USA to USA, Dollars, at decent rates Pls, Clean Funds
Relatively large volumes... If you have or have sure Links, Pls hit me Up ASAP.
Thanks

19 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Make $50 Daily To My Paypal Account Without Any Investment? / Exporting From Nigeria / Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.