Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,310 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

Send/receive Yuan (¥¥) From Nigeria To China - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Send/receive Yuan (¥¥) From Nigeria To China (7185 Views)

Avoid The Dollar Hassles, Let's Help You Pay You Chinese Supplier In Yuan (RMB) / BUY YOUR CHINESE YUAN(RMB) AT A GOOD RATE. WE CREDIT YOU INSTANTLY / BUY ON EBAY.COM, 1688, TAOBAO, ALIBABA! WE SELL RMB/YUAN - WE SHIP TO NIGERIA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Send/receive Yuan (¥¥) From Nigeria To China by lordfalcao(m): 1:02pm On Jan 14, 2020
Are you an importer or into e-commerce business. Do you stay in China and want to send down money. I provide the following services

*Alipay, bank payment to your Chinese suppliers for your goods and services

*Accepts Chinese remninbi (yuan) in exchange of Naira..

For enquiries call or text with the number on my profile

I am tested and trusted, you can also take out time to also do research on me if you are in doubt.

Modifications to my services will be available from time to time
Re: Send/receive Yuan (¥¥) From Nigeria To China by lordfalcao(m): 1:04pm On Jan 14, 2020
lordfalcao:
Are you an importer or into e-commerce business. Do you stay in China and want to send down money. I provide the following services

I am tested and trusted, you can also take out time to also do research on me if you are in doubt.

Re: Send/receive Yuan (¥¥) From Nigeria To China by lordfalcao(m): 1:07pm On Jan 14, 2020
Good afternoon..
Re: Send/receive Yuan (¥¥) From Nigeria To China by agarawu23(m): 4:22pm On Jan 14, 2020
lordfalcao:
Good afternoon..
what's your rmb rate?
Re: Send/receive Yuan (¥¥) From Nigeria To China by lordfalcao(m): 7:59pm On Jan 14, 2020
agarawu23:
what's your rmb rate?
lets talk via WhatsApp
Re: Send/receive Yuan (¥¥) From Nigeria To China by lordfalcao(m): 9:18am On Jan 15, 2020
Good morning kiss

I have mouth watering rates. Come to my dm
Re: Send/receive Yuan (¥¥) From Nigeria To China by lordfalcao(m): 5:23pm On Jan 15, 2020
Available
Re: Send/receive Yuan (¥¥) From Nigeria To China by lordfalcao(m): 8:56am On Jan 16, 2020
Good morning, we are available and already taking orders
Re: Send/receive Yuan (¥¥) From Nigeria To China by lordfalcao(m): 1:31pm On Jan 16, 2020
Available
Re: Send/receive Yuan (¥¥) From Nigeria To China by lordfalcao(m): 10:03am On Jan 17, 2020
Available..
Re: Send/receive Yuan (¥¥) From Nigeria To China by lordfalcao(m): 5:02pm On Jan 17, 2020
Keep the enquiries coming
Re: Send/receive Yuan (¥¥) From Nigeria To China by lordfalcao(m): 5:04pm On Jan 17, 2020
Keep the enquiries coming?
Re: Send/receive Yuan (¥¥) From Nigeria To China by lordfalcao(m): 3:12pm On Jan 20, 2020
Lots of RMB transactions are ongoing...

Join those enjoying this sweet offers
Re: Send/receive Yuan (¥¥) From Nigeria To China by lordfalcao(m): 8:48am On Jan 21, 2020
Still taking orders
Re: Send/receive Yuan (¥¥) From Nigeria To China by lordfalcao(m): 3:24pm On Jan 21, 2020
still taking orders
Re: Send/receive Yuan (¥¥) From Nigeria To China by lordfalcao(m): 11:51am On Jan 22, 2020
Available to take orders
Re: Send/receive Yuan (¥¥) From Nigeria To China by lordfalcao(m): 9:06pm On Jan 25, 2020
Available
Re: Send/receive Yuan (¥¥) From Nigeria To China by lordfalcao(m): 5:43am On Jan 27, 2020
[i][/i] wink
Re: Send/receive Yuan (¥¥) From Nigeria To China by lordfalcao(m): 5:38am On Jan 28, 2020
still taking orders
Re: Send/receive Yuan (¥¥) From Nigeria To China by lordfalcao(m): 3:56am On Jan 29, 2020
lordfalcao:

Re: Send/receive Yuan (¥¥) From Nigeria To China by lordfalcao(m): 12:20pm On Jan 29, 2020
Still sending orders

Re: Send/receive Yuan (¥¥) From Nigeria To China by lordfalcao(m): 4:05pm On Jan 30, 2020
smiley
Re: Send/receive Yuan (¥¥) From Nigeria To China by lordfalcao(m): 2:34pm On Jan 31, 2020
Available
Re: Send/receive Yuan (¥¥) From Nigeria To China by lordfalcao(m): 10:02am On Feb 01, 2020
I am still taking orders
Re: Send/receive Yuan (¥¥) From Nigeria To China by lordfalcao(m): 3:34am On Feb 03, 2020
Happy New week, available for orders
Re: Send/receive Yuan (¥¥) From Nigeria To China by lordfalcao(m): 10:23am On Feb 04, 2020
RMB available for sale. Alipay and Chinese banks accepted
Re: Send/receive Yuan (¥¥) From Nigeria To China by lordfalcao(m): 2:04am On Feb 05, 2020
I am still buying and selling RMB
Re: Send/receive Yuan (¥¥) From Nigeria To China by lordfalcao(m): 1:42pm On Feb 05, 2020
Available
Re: Send/receive Yuan (¥¥) From Nigeria To China by lordfalcao(m): 11:47am On Feb 06, 2020
lordfalcao:
Available
30,000 ¥¥¥ available to Alipay and bank accounts
Re: Send/receive Yuan (¥¥) From Nigeria To China by lordfalcao(m): 11:47am On Feb 06, 2020
lordfalcao:
Available
30,000 ¥¥¥ available to Alipay and bank accounts ..
Re: Send/receive Yuan (¥¥) From Nigeria To China by lordfalcao(m): 4:19am On Feb 08, 2020
lordfalcao:
Available
available
Re: Send/receive Yuan (¥¥) From Nigeria To China by lordfalcao(m): 10:30am On Feb 09, 2020
Happy Sunday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kindle Direct Publishing: How Many Pages Should My Book Be? ANSWERED. / I Need A Legitimate Dealer(seller) On Ago And Blco / We are a Lithuanian construction company looking for business partners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.