Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,749 members, 7,844,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Bini People Launch Attacks On Igbo People On Twitter Space - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bini People Launch Attacks On Igbo People On Twitter Space (6620 Views)

Amangwu Ohafia In Abia Deserted As Gunmen Launch Attacks, Kill Many Residents / How The Bini Used And Sold The Igbos As Slaves For Centuries - Reno Omokri / 2023: We Are Working On Igbo Presidency – Ohanaeze, Amaechi, Izuogu, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bini People Launch Attacks On Igbo People On Twitter Space by raskymonojendor: 3:34pm On Mar 28, 2023
Mercury12:
Ivié Edo ni mose
Make una calm down abeg.
Omo my people vawulence too much 😂😂😂
grin grin grin

It's good that they don't take shit.

2 Likes

Re: Bini People Launch Attacks On Igbo People On Twitter Space by raskymonojendor: 3:35pm On Mar 28, 2023
Idiko1:

Most Nigerians are foolish idiots. It was not long ago that a goon from northern region fooled certain southerners to join them in a war against Ndigbo and Biafrans in a moronic slogan of One- Nigeria in order to bring the people who had already left the Bein and Lagos. The fools in the scenario are those who fought against Biafra.
Excuse me.

Your boys (majorly South Eastern stock) planned the first military coup in Nigeria, they let their kinsmen like Azikwe and others escape. a south Easterner, Ironsi was the beneficiary of that coup and he refused to bring the plotters to swift justice.

To rub salt on the wound, South Easteners made a mockery of the victims after the coup. They even released a song (Ewu ne ba Akwa) which they all sang and danced to.

Abeg no dey try claim victim for here. We are not Indomie generation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bini People Launch Attacks On Igbo People On Twitter Space by Oscarhakx: 3:41pm On Mar 28, 2023
Aldol:

U wey na condemn oil full your brain nko
last last it will be almost impossible for me to come down to your level and compete with you. Do have an urchful day. Bye bye
Re: Bini People Launch Attacks On Igbo People On Twitter Space by Aldol: 3:49pm On Mar 28, 2023
Oscarhakx:
last last it will be almost impossible for me to come down to your level and compete with you. Do have an urchful day. Bye bye
E pain am grin grin grin
Re: Bini People Launch Attacks On Igbo People On Twitter Space by Koralords: 6:42pm On Mar 28, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Excuse me.

Your boys (majorly South Eastern stock) planned the first military coup in Nigeria, they let their kinsmen like Azikwe and others escape. a south Easterner, Ironsi was the beneficiary of that coup and he refused to bring the plotters to swift justice.

To rub salt on the wound, South Easteners made a mockery of the victims after the coup. They even released a song (Ewu ne ba Akwa) which they all sang and danced to.

Abeg no dey try claim victim for here. We are not Indomie generation.
Where can i read this book you posted
Re: Bini People Launch Attacks On Igbo People On Twitter Space by Warl0ck: 3:28am On Apr 07, 2023
Lol
I laughed hard reading the comments from agbadorians.
That guy in the video is a yorubaman that might have stayed in igboland.
Thats thier way Trying to cause rift They tried it with ikwerre but we turned deaf ears to them.
Now they switch to benin.
Is alright

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Analysis Of Jonathans Ministers / 10 Things To Learn From Japan / INEC Postpones Parliamentary Elections Till Saturday April 9 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.