Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,893 members, 7,810,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Atiku Finally Congratulate Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Finally Congratulate Tinubu (5942 Views)

Osinbajo, Amaechi Yet To Officially Congratulate Tinubu After 24 Hours / Atiku Finally Gets US Visa, Jets Out Of Nigeria / 2019: Atiku Finally Travelled To USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Finally Congratulate Tinubu by iloveyou82(f): 1:08am On Mar 28, 2023
BREAKING NEWS

On behalf of my family, friends and well-wishers, and in the best interests of Nigerians, and for the betterment of our great party, PDP, and our country, Nigeria, I, ATIKU ABUBAKAR, publicly announce my retirement from active politics. It has been a successful journey for me so far, irrespective of my inability to win the Presidential race of this great nation during my prime in politics, I still thank all Nigerians, and my supporters from other nations who fought the battle with me. This is the end of my political journey, and I wish the present and upcoming leaders of this great nation a successful journey, and also advise them to know that leadership tussle is not a do-or-die affair. It is God That enthrones and, as well, dethrones leaders.

Moreover, I congratulate the President elect, ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU, and advise him to lead the nation with the fear of Allah. He should shun politics of acrimony and gangsterism. He should sustain the unity that has been existing among us, carry everybody along and give all Nigerians something to be proud of his administration.

Finally, I advise my fellow contestants from other political parties not to seek any court injunction, because I have accepted the defeat in good fate, and also plead fervently with them to follow suit.

Long live PDP!
Long live Democracy!
Long live Federal Republic of Nigeria!

- ATIKU ABUBAKAR

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Finally Congratulate Tinubu by NothingDoMe: 1:21am On Mar 28, 2023
if Atiku congratulate Tinubu make I bend ๐Ÿ˜„

44 Likes

Re: Atiku Finally Congratulate Tinubu by Ijoh(m): 1:22am On Mar 28, 2023
Fake news

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Finally Congratulate Tinubu by yarimo(m): 1:22am On Mar 28, 2023
ATIKU that is on his way to Dubai this morning, and he won't be back till 2027 presidential election again grin grin

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku Finally Congratulate Tinubu by akingangan: 1:35am On Mar 28, 2023
Source

1 Like

Re: Atiku Finally Congratulate Tinubu by Jennymine(f): 1:39am On Mar 28, 2023
Osikwa gi na-obi?๐Ÿคท

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Finally Congratulate Tinubu by Writer606(f): 2:00am On Mar 28, 2023
Fake news

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Finally Congratulate Tinubu by Gbogbowa: 2:10am On Mar 28, 2023
This is balablu news from gazette garaga

8 Likes

Re: Atiku Finally Congratulate Tinubu by PoliteActivist: 2:12am On Mar 28, 2023
grin The breaking news appears only here!

Not a bad write-up though

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Finally Congratulate Tinubu by YhemmyBloom(m): 2:50am On Mar 28, 2023
Are you playing๐Ÿคฃ
Re: Atiku Finally Congratulate Tinubu by Princeton92(m): 3:04am On Mar 28, 2023
How stupid are you you'd think people would believe this fake news?

7 Likes

Re: Atiku Finally Congratulate Tinubu by Kenneth4u205(m): 3:06am On Mar 28, 2023
TINUBU is such a comic relief honestly

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Finally Congratulate Tinubu by Jostoman: 5:32am On Mar 28, 2023
NothingDoMe:
if Atiku congratulate Tinubu make I bend ๐Ÿ˜„
baba of lagos and his supporters are looking for by fire by force congratulatory message. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Finally Congratulate Tinubu by youngbabaj(m): 5:36am On Mar 28, 2023
Social media should be regulated
Re: Atiku Finally Congratulate Tinubu by Samajogs: 5:40am On Mar 28, 2023
Ayu's anti-party saga must have prompted him to congratulated BAT

1 Like

Re: Atiku Finally Congratulate Tinubu by imoh4king(m): 5:40am On Mar 28, 2023
The OP should be penalised for this write up.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Finally Congratulate Tinubu by labake1(f): 5:42am On Mar 28, 2023
Lie lie
Atiku will win the court case
Atiku is the only one to make Nigeria better
Atiku is the real one
Re: Atiku Finally Congratulate Tinubu by elizabethy16: 5:46am On Mar 28, 2023
https://www.intensivetherapyretreat.com/
Intensive Therapy Retreats
3-5 Day Private Mental Health Retreats for PTSD, Trauma, Child and Sexual Abuse Survivors
A mental health retreat is the most effective and efficient way to use therapy for trauma and to process negative experiences so you can get back on track and move forward in your life.
Re: Atiku Finally Congratulate Tinubu by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 5:52am On Mar 28, 2023
Why is Tinubu begging and longing for congratulations? If you win genuinely you shouldn't care who and who did not congratulate you.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Finally Congratulate Tinubu by blackpanda: 6:12am On Mar 28, 2023
ChEkWaSIyKe:
Why is Tinubu begging and longing for congratulations? If you win genuinely you shouldn't care who and who did not congratulate you.

When did u see tinubu disturb himself with yeye congratulatory message. Lions don't concern themselves with the rantings of sheep

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Finally Congratulate Tinubu by Authoreety: 6:20am On Mar 28, 2023
Atiku has always been too unlikely for the post of president... See how he has dragged Okowa into
Big debt

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Finally Congratulate Tinubu by rolams(m): 6:35am On Mar 28, 2023
Some people are supposed to be banned from this platform. Some moderators are not fit to be employed but luckily get the job from SEUN.

To be honest, Nairaland is supposed to be ranked among the top sites in the world but unfortunately, it remains the junk of the century. Lots of fake news, poor post, non-educative write ups, and many more are really killing this platform standard.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Finally Congratulate Tinubu by SpartaOfLagos: 6:37am On Mar 28, 2023
They claimed they won the election but na Dem dey beg people to congratulate Dem grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Finally Congratulate Tinubu by Naijaguy123: 6:37am On Mar 28, 2023
Good ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฟ.
Re: Atiku Finally Congratulate Tinubu by leroi01(m): 6:50am On Mar 28, 2023
NAIRALAND SUPPORTS AND ENCOURAGES FAKE NEWS now?
Re: Atiku Finally Congratulate Tinubu by Babaibe: 7:02am On Mar 28, 2023
Written by an elluppee man to blackmail President-elect. This will not work. Nigerians are not these gullible. They have their petitions in court and these would be struck out in few days. Losers party. This written by a loser to incite a loser. But in truth, Atiku is even far better than rogue Peter Gregory Obi.
Re: Atiku Finally Congratulate Tinubu by Lovelive: 7:13am On Mar 28, 2023
Please Mods close this thread without delay.
Any news without source of reference should not be allow here.
Please and please endeavor to do the needful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Finally Congratulate Tinubu by FriendsAndFans(m): 7:47am On Mar 28, 2023
yarimo:
ATIKU that is on his way to Dubai this morning, and he won't be back till 2027 presidential election again grin grin
how una dey get these pictures
Re: Atiku Finally Congratulate Tinubu by youngking89(m): 8:28am On Mar 28, 2023
Fake news
iloveyou82:
BREAKING NEWS

On behalf of my family, friends and well-wishers, and in the best interests of Nigerians, and for the betterment of our great party, PDP, and our country, Nigeria, I, ATIKU ABUBAKAR, publicly announce my retirement from active politics. It has been a successful journey for me so far, irrespective of my inability to win the Presidential race of this great nation during my prime in politics, I still thank all Nigerians, and my supporters from other nations who fought the battle with me. This is the end of my political journey, and I wish the present and upcoming leaders of this great nation a successful journey, and also advise them to know that leadership tussle is not a do-or-die affair. It is God That enthrones and, as well, dethrones leaders.

Moreover, I congratulate the President elect, ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU, and advise him to lead the nation with the fear of Allah. He should shun politics of acrimony and gangsterism. He should sustain the unity that has been existing among us, carry everybody along and give all Nigerians something to be proud of his administration.

Finally, I advise my fellow contestants from other political parties not to seek any court injunction, because I have accepted the defeat in good fate, and also plead fervently with them to follow suit.

Long live PDP!
Long live Democracy!

- ATIKU ABUBAKAR
Re: Atiku Finally Congratulate Tinubu by Bintabisiriyu2: 8:48am On Mar 28, 2023
Source??
Re: Atiku Finally Congratulate Tinubu by Wonderful619: 8:58am On Mar 28, 2023
iloveyou82:
BREAKING NEWS

Long live PDP!
Long live Democracy!

- ATIKU ABUBAKAR

Tinubu is a president of the yorubas...

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Vehicle Will Make Some People Cry Tomorrow / Cecilia Ibru No Longer In Reddington. / Can Someone List The Allegations Of Corruption Against GEJ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.