Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Atiku Finally Congratulate Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Finally Congratulate Tinubu (5954 Views)

Osinbajo, Amaechi Yet To Officially Congratulate Tinubu After 24 Hours / Atiku Finally Gets US Visa, Jets Out Of Nigeria / 2019: Atiku Finally Travelled To USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Finally Congratulate Tinubu by Rodimi20000000: 9:12am On Mar 28, 2023
Re: Atiku Finally Congratulate Tinubu by IfyBennyomah(f): 9:25am On Mar 28, 2023
Yoruba people are rascals and we will handle all of them
Re: Atiku Finally Congratulate Tinubu by hardbody: 9:43am On Mar 28, 2023
iloveyou82:
BREAKING NEWS

On behalf of my family, friends and well-wishers, and in the best interests of Nigerians, and for the betterment of our great party, PDP, and our country, Nigeria, I, ATIKU ABUBAKAR, publicly announce my retirement from active politics. It has been a successful journey for me so far, irrespective of my inability to win the Presidential race of this great nation during my prime in politics, I still thank all Nigerians, and my supporters from other nations who fought the battle with me. This is the end of my political journey, and I wish the present and upcoming leaders of this great nation a successful journey, and also advise them to know that leadership tussle is not a do-or-die affair. It is God That enthrones and, as well, dethrones leaders.

Moreover, I congratulate the President elect, ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU, and advise him to lead the nation with the fear of Allah. He should shun politics of acrimony and gangsterism. He should sustain the unity that has been existing among us, carry everybody along and give all Nigerians something to be proud of his administration.

Finally, I advise my fellow contestants from other political parties not to seek any court injunction, because I have accepted the defeat in good fate, and also plead fervently with them to follow suit.

Long live PDP!
Long live Democracy!
Long live Federal Republic of Nigeria!

- ATIKU ABUBAKAR

OP, your speech was well drafted. I have reviewed it and made some corrections before you share with whoever you want to share with but this certainly is not emanating from Baba Atiku. Nayyy.
Re: Atiku Finally Congratulate Tinubu by fortunez1(m): 10:13am On Mar 28, 2023
Show
Re: Atiku Finally Congratulate Tinubu by Deogratias0030(m): 10:33am On Mar 28, 2023
After wasting PDP's time and ticket with ur Wealth knowing fully well u won't win....may God forgive u.
Re: Atiku Finally Congratulate Tinubu by stamapro(m): 11:07am On Mar 28, 2023
yarimo:
ATIKU that is on his way to Dubai this morning, and he won't be back till 2027 presidential election again grin grin

This caught me laughing, how manage?? Guy you try
Re: Atiku Finally Congratulate Tinubu by DeOTR: 11:09am On Mar 28, 2023
yarimo:
ATIKU that is on his way to Dubai this morning, and he won't be back till 2027 presidential election again grin grin
Stop na. Shey someone can not sleep in flight in peace again? grin
Re: Atiku Finally Congratulate Tinubu by FONST(f): 11:12am On Mar 28, 2023
Fake news

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abia State To Flag Off First Sea Port In South East / Humiliating Photo Showing Baba Suwe Excreting In Ndlea Custody / Video: Cameroun Military Disintegrate Boko Haram..no Time!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.