Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. (8662 Views)

Poll: can you sort it out

yes: 38% (8 votes)
no: 23% (5 votes)
i don't have an idea: 23% (5 votes)
i am stupid: 9% (2 votes)
i dont need it: 4% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Airtel Internet/apn Settings / Airtel APN On Universal Modem / Glo Apn For Blackberry Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by topeteadr(m): 9:10pm On Sep 01, 2007
Hey have you guys heard about the new celtel free browsing i heard that some phone guru's have gotten the new celtel apn that browses for free well i have it also but the only way i can give it out is if any one can tell me the free browsing apn for mtn and globalcom well i can give you a little hint on it and you can solve the rest by yourself or you contact me if you have the one for globalcom and mtn well here is the few hint

[center]  Wap.ng.celtel4u/loginaspxadmin,     sort the rest out yourselves you can contact me on tope_teadrl@yahoo.com any one who has the answers get's to have a date with me.
                  Thanks  nairaland.     note don't beg me unless you are willing to pay cash instead.
[/center]    I would  fight with anyone who try's to fake me into rubbish things

Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by HolinessM: 9:36pm On Sep 01, 2007
send me d hair on your penis - i will help u.
Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by Mustay(m): 11:39pm On Sep 01, 2007
u don craze finish grin grin grin grin
Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by McOmo(m): 1:55am On Sep 02, 2007
Tope . . . U are a retarded cretin, go get a life !
Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by hayprof(m): 4:27pm On Sep 02, 2007
tope_teadr:

Hey have you guys heard about the new celtel free browsing i heard that some phone guru's have gotten the new celtel apn that browses for free well i have it also but the only way i can give it out is if any one can tell me the free browsing apn for mtn and globalcom well i can give you a little hint on it and you can solve the rest by yourself or you contact me if you have the one for globalcom and mtn well here is the few hint

[center] Wap.ng.celtel4u/loginaspxadmin, sort the rest out yourselves you can contact me on tope_teadrl@yahoo.com any one who has the answers get's to have a date with me.
Thanks nairaland. note don't beg me unless you are willing to pay cash instead.
[/center] I would fight with anyone who try's to fake me into rubbish things

Very Funny!! cheesy
Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by topeteadr(m): 6:12pm On Sep 02, 2007
hey guys you all suck and you can't persuade me to tell you guys even though you say rubbish about me well that woun't work coz ya all suck esperiaza des lope and as for you who want's the hair well here is some for you

Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by sect(m): 9:46pm On Sep 02, 2007
Thats a nose and not penis
Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by hayprof(m): 9:49pm On Sep 02, 2007
tope_teadr:

hey guys you all suck and you can't persuade me to tell you guys even though you say rubbish about me well that woun't work because ya all suck esperiaza des lope and as for you who want's the hair well here is some for you

-Seriously, just tell me the apn make we 4get this matter! wink
Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by sect(m): 10:02pm On Sep 02, 2007
Abi oo
Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by dragnet: 10:16pm On Sep 02, 2007
Why do u nid d mtn apn & glo if u g0t d celtel, clarify plz! undecided
Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by orunmila76(m): 10:17pm On Sep 02, 2007
Keep yur fucking celtel bullshit to ya self.
Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by hayprof(m): 10:18pm On Sep 02, 2007
sect:

Abi oo

Wetin be ur Own?

Abeg bo put sand O, make i collect the apn 1st u fit con start dey joke wit Me. cheesy
Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by sect(m): 10:32pm On Sep 02, 2007
Hayprof I don hear ooo
Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by hayprof(m): 10:36pm On Sep 02, 2007
sect:

Hayprof I don hear ooo

-Good boi, go to bed Now! ok! angry
Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by McOmo(m): 6:00am On Sep 03, 2007
Tope . . . go c ur shrink ! 2 much shroomz aint doing ur a$$ any gud !
Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by bidibudi: 7:46pm On Sep 03, 2007
dont believe that freak "Tope" really if she has celtel free then what in the world doe she need mtn or celtel apn fro. and besides as i speak i still use celtel with the same ol apn and its still browsing though it takes a very long time before it connects. so where does this new apn come from.

@tope go get a life shey u hear.
Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by dragnet: 8:50pm On Sep 03, 2007
Tope a he or she Nah!, ;DHermaphr0dite ! grin
Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by liljaydee(m): 7:13am On Sep 04, 2007
Dis is my email add liljaydee2001@yahoo.com.
Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by worldman(m): 8:14am On Sep 04, 2007
o boy nawa 4 u i think we are here to help our self out when we have problems like this why are u greedy the world is not like that pl send me the stuff this is my phone numb 08036655964 olathunder2@yahoo.com o boy i will be greatful if i can get this setting from u thanks
Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by hayprof(m): 11:30am On Sep 04, 2007
Them magas don dey donate e-mail address grin cheesy
Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by topeteadr(m): 7:35pm On Sep 04, 2007
well idiot' s celtel now charge you guys b'coz you all download endlessly and don't give a shit on when they are going to block it or not well all of you who don't know my sex i am a 16 yr old guy and also a phone guru the tope_teadr is a n email adresses i use to get facts from people so just shut up pls coz ya,ll suck well if you need the free celtel browsing apn then you will have to look for the new topic where i am going to post it suckers and for your information celtel didn't change the apn it just occurs that they had to assign an ip address to all phones that are browsing via the celtel gprs network well so you have top look for your apn and give it a new password is just as editing your yahoomail account well i have seen my own ip address and it is 192.168.722.022 once you get it you would know what to do as soon as you launch your homepage well it is left for you suckers to go and look for your ip address yourself well as for nokia users it seems difficult but before you can see yours first you have to wait till the credit in your phone finish and then look at the top left corner of your phone where it writes the adresses wap gateway you have to look closely for your ip address to show then edit your account or create a personal account where you can write everything yourself .
Well as for sonyericsson users and other phones go and get how you can work on yours suckers.

[s] Are you guy's happy now suckers[/s]
Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by McOmo(m): 9:23pm On Sep 04, 2007
Odesco . . . . angry

WHAT NEW THING HAVE U TOLD THE PUBLIC NOW ? undecided embarassed
Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by bidibudi: 10:17pm On Sep 04, 2007
@ Tope
Ur 16!, hmmmmmm no wonder.
Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by sect(m): 10:28pm On Sep 04, 2007
suck your words boy and i think you would do yourself a favour by not displaying your I.P address for security reasons,so delete it as soon as possible.
Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by bidibudi: 10:49pm On Sep 04, 2007
He is 16, what did u all expect. Pardon me though! I know there are more matured 16 year olds out there but this Tope guy he is sooooooo Stupid i tell u.
Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by topeteadr(m): 10:38am On Sep 05, 2007
Hey guys anyone thinking i am 16 is nuts and keep your fucking cracks to yourself all suckers i never know that you guys suck a lot to the extent that you asked me to remove my ip address well i have a deal with celtel and the day they try to block my line from browsing then there would be celtel no more b'coz of my new tactic plan well as for you kind guys who need's the free celtel browsing apn well i am working on it

And as for those of you who abuse me let me get hold of your celtel phone number and then you will see what i can do and undo

I just discovered that you all suck believing 16 well i don't blame ya'll coz this room is getting full of sucker and rubbish heads,ungrateful pigs, Fundamental nitwits who are brainless

Yes i mean brainless

[s] Only few in this room are humans and the humans here know themselves but one thing is that the animals are very much while the humans are few animals get out of here.
[/s]
[/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]And as for you who said i should delete my ip address well they can't block it coz they don't know my username and password just get your own ip address and leave me alone.

Bye suckers
Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by topeteadr(m): 10:41am On Sep 05, 2007
hey most of you guys here are brain washed.
Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by sect(m): 2:16pm On Sep 05, 2007
Someone made mention of u being retarded,its very true.You av a deal with Celtel?thats very funny haha,u dis poor brat dat finds it extremely difficult 2 browse with 10kobo/kb claims to have a deal with Celtel very funny indeed.
N.B Please stop using the word suck it doesnt fit u a bit,it irritates your sentence.
Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by sect(m): 2:23pm On Sep 05, 2007
First you beg for the apn,next you claim to have it,now you are working on it stop confusing yourself fool go and find something to do and if you have nothing doing GO AND READ YOUR BOOKS.
Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by topeteadr(m): 7:08pm On Sep 05, 2007
There are some kind of idiot's here that dont have brains they dont read and yet they claim to have they all suck
Now sect whatever you are male or female you are a complete idiot who need's to visit the ciacatric hospital from time to time

First i said that i don't have it why coz at that particular point in time i did not have it then my friends gave me a hint on how to have it so that is how i got to know of the ip address not an apn it is an ip address [b]punk [/b]
And lastly i said i am working on an apn that would make everyone browse for free so sect you are not an human being you are a complete slowpoke, an animal who belong's to the jungle you suck suck and suck
And as for you who said i shouldn't use the word suck i think you sould go and get a life coz you look like a crab who dosen't have a brain and you are one of the animals who belong's to the jungle.
Good people keep on waiting just supply your email address once i get it i would send it to you guy's mail address

And to the animals you all suck.
Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by Mustay(m): 7:50pm On Sep 05, 2007
a criminal at 16
Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by Wysiwyg: 8:24pm On Sep 05, 2007
Why all the beefs and the yabs? Guys calm down and try to settle things amicably. Thank God say I no be admin,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Airtel Introduce Always ON + Unlimited Internet / Exclusive Pictures Of Infinix Zero 4/zero 4 Plus / How Can I Retreive My Lost Glo Sim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.