Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,907 members, 7,824,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. (8674 Views)

Poll: can you sort it out

yes: 38% (8 votes)
no: 23% (5 votes)
i don't have an idea: 23% (5 votes)
i am stupid: 9% (2 votes)
i dont need it: 4% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Airtel Internet/apn Settings / Airtel APN On Universal Modem / Glo Apn For Blackberry Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by topeteadr(m): 11:10am On Sep 24, 2007
Hey MEGASTAR oh my God what a temper. I have not even started with you and you are already speaking in tounges well for your information my father has already lived long enough and successeful am I in life. You don't have to go that far chanting incations out of your mouth. But i would like to tell you something if this life is too harsh on you why not eat plugle and just die, coz a successful person would always pray for other's to be successful in life but in your own case life must be harsh on you that is why you wish so for me. But note our God is good God. So just keep to my advice.
Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by MEGASTAR2(m): 11:15am On Sep 24, 2007
Do u think u can move forward in life? U can not just B'cos u are not willing to help a human being like u.so don't think u can move forward in life,but if u want to move forward change ur attitude
Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by sect(m): 11:16am On Sep 24, 2007
tope_teadr:

Hey sect let me complete your statement some people bear sect but are junglist (as in jungle boy               Makes no meaning and could you please define junglist because i don't think that word exists.         
tope_teadr link=topic=76306.msg1524503#msg1524503 date=1190584263:

Then that actually also explians you are the lord of free things how did you know about all that if you were'nt looking for free things you wouldn't look for free things.
And sect what i hate most about you is when you begin to lie who asked for a free mp3 player and i didnt fake as a girl i mistakingly clicked on my cousins pics instead of mine i am sure you must have made a mistake witi names when searching for free things.
                   Okay u didnt only ask for free mp3 but you also requested 4 free ipod,dvd and psp according to this link. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-57390.0.html  so don't hate me for lying,hate the link for telling the truth and megastar one love abeg
Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by topeteadr(m): 11:18am On Sep 24, 2007
Megastar what kind of help are you talking about tell me and pls stop speaking in tounges.
Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by sect(m): 11:24am On Sep 24, 2007
Hey i didnt insert the quote properly but am sure you saw d link and please define junglist.
Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by topeteadr(m): 11:35am On Sep 24, 2007
Hey sect you're the greast lair i have ever seen you dont have to lie to ridicule me let's say the truth.
Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by topeteadr(m): 11:37am On Sep 24, 2007
And junglist means a gorilla in human form roaming about the jungle aimlessly and it is not in the dictionary i created the word myself.
Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by MEGASTAR2(m): 12:01pm On Sep 24, 2007
If u have d free apn share it with us and let stop d crisis here
Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by MEGASTAR2(m): 12:04pm On Sep 24, 2007
If u have d free apn share it with us and let stop d crisis here
Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by topeteadr(m): 12:17pm On Sep 24, 2007
oh that is what this is all about well let me tell you the truth a friend of mine married a girl a long time ago not quite long she started to work with celtel and she is a good friend of mine then one day she collected our phone number's and activated our celtel lines for free browsing. That is how i got about the celtel free browsing till today. So if you want it then make a cuctomer care agent as your friend and ask to remove the billing charges from your celtel line.

And the other way round is if you use a nokia series 60 symbian os phone and i had already posted how you can go about that one.
Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by topeteadr(m): 12:51pm On Sep 24, 2007
hey megastar send tell me your phone number and the type of phone you are using and i would send the settings to you. but it is the billing type plan
Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by MEGASTAR2(m): 1:58pm On Sep 24, 2007
Why don't u help me with d free one now.Abeg now
Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by sect(m): 7:22pm On Sep 24, 2007
Tope are u too stupid 2 recognize ur post on this link https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-57390.0.html. so u shut up
Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by sect(m): 7:27pm On Sep 24, 2007
Tope are u too stupid 2 recognize ur post on this link https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-57390.0.html. Plugle and junglist makes no sense dummy so shut up
Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by topeteadr(m): 11:33pm On Sep 24, 2007
Hey megastar i would try to see that my friend first too see if she can actually remove the billing charges from your line. But if not you would have to manage the billing one like that.
Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by topeteadr(m): 11:38pm On Sep 24, 2007
Well sect you see that was only a joke and i was trying to introduce myself to nairaland. But as for the word's have you forgotten that wole shoyinka creates word's that are not in the dictionary and give it his own meaning. So come to think of it you can invent your own word's too
Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by topeteadr(m): 11:38pm On Sep 24, 2007
Well sect you see that was only a joke and i was trying to introduce myself to nairaland. But as for the word's have you forgotten that wole shoyinka creates word's that are not in the dictionary and give it his own meaning. So come to think of it you can invent your own word's too
Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by sect(m): 11:59pm On Sep 24, 2007
So you can now see that i dont make up stories and what words has soyinka created cos i dont read his novels.
Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by MEGASTAR2(m): 3:54am On Sep 25, 2007
Tope here is my mobile number 08086001010.nokia 3220.am counting on u o
Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by topeteadr(m): 9:14am On Sep 25, 2007
Hey megastar i would get back to you soonest and sect i have already told you i was trying to introduce myself to nairaland. But i'll ask you one question how do you know about all that you are a very good explorer and i hail you oh king of not only the jungle but that of awuf!!. Hail the king of awuf Awuf! Awuf!! Awuf!!!
Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by topeteadr(m): 9:15am On Sep 25, 2007
And sect, try reading one of his novels.
Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by netotse(m): 5:56pm On Sep 25, 2007
guys abeg i just replaced my celtel sim do u kno if the new sim is activated for wap?
Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by swaz(m): 6:08pm On Sep 25, 2007
Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by topeteadr(m): 7:42pm On Sep 25, 2007
Maybe but if it is a 0808 line the probablity is 60% then if it is a 0802 the probabilty is 40% bye holla back dude.
Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by topeteadr(m): 7:43pm On Sep 25, 2007
Maybe but if it is a 0808 line the probablity is 60% then if it is a 0802 the probabilty is 40% bye holla back dude.
Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by topeteadr(m): 5:40pm On Sep 26, 2007
@sect
It seems as if sect has been captured and has been taken back to the mental asslyum or has he gone to school well that's what happens when boarding house students has gone back to school they stop pasting their rubbish.
Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by topeteadr(m): 6:37pm On Sep 26, 2007
hey well megastar i have sent the settings directly to your phone.
Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by sect(m): 9:34pm On Sep 26, 2007
Tope why the sudden outburst? Is it because u can't produce a word that u claim soyinka created  & of all excuses u can think of all you can say is that u were joking & introducing yourself,u begged on a topic that read ipod,dvd 4 sale yet u still av the nerve 2 shout awuf & i understand your excuse,you were introducing yourself as a forum beggar.My point is clean up your house before you tell someone else that he/she has a dirty house.
Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by netotse(m): 11:55pm On Sep 26, 2007
@topeadr
men tenks its a 0802 i used to browse with it soometime back(accesswap)den when it stopped i freed the line but it got lost recently nd i had to retrieve it so i want to kno if all d celtel settings floating around will be of any use to me
@swaz
r der conditions for d help?
Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by topeteadr(m): 1:00am On Sep 27, 2007
Hey sect oh you have closed from school but let me ask you a question have you read one of wole shoyinka's books well if you have then i suppose you should know that there are some word's that he use which are not in the dictionary. And i hope they didn't beat you at school today for behaving as a junglist. And i almost forgot that trend you talked about lets agree that i posted a note saying
hey guys i would appreciate it if you guys would give me one for free i would send my younger brother to go and get it. Well it takes trust in your self to trust another so you must be a crook and a king of awuf of course which you are not to believe that is a joke. And what were you looking for if you are not a king of awuf in the thrend where i posted free games for all. @sect i hail you one more time Awuf! Awuf!! Awuf!!!
Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by topeteadr(m): 1:03am On Sep 27, 2007
@megastar
i have sent the settings directly to your phone you should receive two configuration settings as a message.
And sect i forgot to include what school do you attend public or private and are you a day student or a boarding student.
Re: Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. by sect(m): 3:24pm On Sep 27, 2007
Its not thrend,its thread and i've realised that u dont only av a problem with comprehending but also u cant read,just take note of my advice in my previous post.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Experience Using Tecno, After Using Samsung For 9years. / 1st Pictures Of Infinix Zero3 / Appli. From Skye Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.