Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Enough Evidence To Present To Court, Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enough Evidence To Present To Court, Video (3180 Views)

We've Enough Evidence To Recover Obi's Stolen Mandate, 38 SANs On It - Umeh / FG Is Gathering Video Evidence To Nail Sunday Igboho At Trial In Benin Republic / Presidential Tribunal: We Have Enough Evidence For Buhari’s Sack – Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enough Evidence To Present To Court, Video by liljomo12(m): 5:52am On Mar 28, 2023

1 Like

Re: Enough Evidence To Present To Court, Video by Kenneth4u205(m): 5:53am On Mar 28, 2023
What TINUBU can not corrupt doesn't exist

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enough Evidence To Present To Court, Video by duro2chang(m): 6:36am On Mar 28, 2023
May God bless Bola Ahmed Tinubu the president elect. May his time usher in peace progress and prosperity.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Enough Evidence To Present To Court, Video by helinues: 6:37am On Mar 28, 2023
Hope you guys manhood have not been stolen cos the gnashing of teeth no be here oo

1 Like

Re: Enough Evidence To Present To Court, Video by Chinjo2: 6:42am On Mar 28, 2023
Let our focus be on the judges. May they not know peace until they dispense justice.

9 Likes

Re: Enough Evidence To Present To Court, Video by Switruth: 6:48am On Mar 28, 2023
helinues:
Hope you guys manhood have not been stolen cos the gnashing of teeth no be here oo
the damaged you guys have done to this forum both in tribalism and in support of disunity of this country will surely hit you guys hardly you guys comment on a topic without adding your bigotry to it. Make una continue.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enough Evidence To Present To Court, Video by Sorrynovex: 6:51am On Mar 28, 2023
helinues:

Smellos did you wash your boxers before you slept ?

#sorrynovex

8 Likes

Re: Enough Evidence To Present To Court, Video by IVORY2009(m): 7:36am On Mar 28, 2023
duro2chang:
May God bless Bola Ahmed Tinubu the president elect. May his time usher in peace progress and prosperity.

President selected and hand picked, only 36% of the voting population voted for him.

2 Likes

Re: Enough Evidence To Present To Court, Video by duro2chang(m): 7:40am On Mar 28, 2023
IVORY2009:

President selected and hand picked, only 36% of the voting population voted for him.
Continue to deceive yourself. Your obi cannot even talk about rigging in the court because there was nothing like that. Any election you lose is rigged.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enough Evidence To Present To Court, Video by BigCowHornn: 7:48am On Mar 28, 2023
duro2chang:

God does not bless evil people and drug lords

So shut up and keep your ass moving

12 Likes

Re: Enough Evidence To Present To Court, Video by IVORY2009(m): 8:18am On Mar 28, 2023
duro2chang:
Continue to deceive yourself. Your obi cannot even talk about rigging in the court because there was nothing like that. Any election you lose is rigged.

Lolz I dey laugh you like Obasanjo grin what happened in Rivers, Lagos, etc, Tinubu would be the first selected president to be kicked out of office, go mark my words.

During previous elections thst brought in Buhari, by this time world leaders where already congratulating him, messages pouring in from across the globe, captains of industries both home and abroad where already going to Kastina to Strategie on how to work closely with him, and embassies where not left out, but that one of Tinubu rigging the elections, what do you see, rather begging to be congratulated.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enough Evidence To Present To Court, Video by duro2chang(m): 8:20am On Mar 28, 2023
BigCowHornn:

God does not bless evil people and drug lords

So shut up and keep your ass moving
You tell me who is evil. Have you looked back into your life and see what you have done. It amazes me when I see thieves, fornicators, liars, forgers, blackmailers online condemning politicians. One sin is not greater than the other. The evil many of you commit online is enough to be sent to hell fire.
May God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu the president elect. I congratulate Akanbi Omo olodo ide. May his time usher in peace progress and prosperity.

1 Like

Re: Enough Evidence To Present To Court, Video by duro2chang(m): 8:22am On Mar 28, 2023
IVORY2009:

Lolz I dey laugh you like Obasanjo grin what happened in Rivers, Lagos, etc, Tinubu would be the first selected president to be kicked out of office, go mark my words.
Obi can never never be president. Obi and his gullible followers dwell on lies, intimidation, provocation, mischief, falsehood, blackmail, character assassination and mudslinging. They will all labour in vain.

1 Like

Re: Enough Evidence To Present To Court, Video by IVORY2009(m): 8:24am On Mar 28, 2023
duro2chang:
Obi can never never be president. Obi and his gullible followers dwell on lies, intimidation, provocation, mischief, falsehood, blackmail, character assassination and mudslinging. They will all labour in vain.

So who do you want to be president?

1 Like

Re: Enough Evidence To Present To Court, Video by duro2chang(m): 8:28am On Mar 28, 2023
IVORY2009:

You don't need to ask the question again after all the president has been elected. Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu the best man for the job, the best of all the contestants has been elected. I pray for the progress of the country during his tenure.
Re: Enough Evidence To Present To Court, Video by IVORY2009(m): 8:29am On Mar 28, 2023
duro2chang:
You don't need to ask the question again after all the president has been elected. Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu the best man for the job, the best of all the contestants has been elected. I pray for the progress of the country during his tenure.

Selected you mean, because there was no elections grin

4 Likes

Re: Enough Evidence To Present To Court, Video by onatisi(m): 8:30am On Mar 28, 2023
i have just one question for nigerians.
If after all these so-called evidence and hyping, the tribunal, court of appeal and supreme court still maintain that bola ahmed tinubu is the winner, WHAT WILL HAPPEN?

why i am asking this question is that judging from online comments from both apc guys and peter obi guys , one would think that once the judgement is given to either of them , Nigeria will blow up.
Re: Enough Evidence To Present To Court, Video by Amumaigwe: 8:32am On Mar 28, 2023
duro2chang:

From where?
Re: Enough Evidence To Present To Court, Video by duro2chang(m): 8:34am On Mar 28, 2023
IVORY2009:

Selected you mean, because there was no elections grin
Any election you lose is rigged? Can't you rethink? There is no way Obi can win. Try to be objective. The issue of politics in a country of multi ethnic, multi religious like ours. Unfortunately obi was using religion and ethnic sentiment.
Re: Enough Evidence To Present To Court, Video by duro2chang(m): 8:35am On Mar 28, 2023
Amumaigwe:

From where?
Nigeria. You can leave if you think otherwise.
Re: Enough Evidence To Present To Court, Video by silibaba: 8:48am On Mar 28, 2023
duro2chang:

That is to say, currently he's cursed.
Re: Enough Evidence To Present To Court, Video by DeTribalisedCit: 8:57am On Mar 28, 2023
duro2chang:
You tell me who is evil. Have you looked back into your life and see what you have done. It amazes me when I see thieves, fornicators, liars, forgers, blackmailers online condemning politicians. One sin is not greater than the other. The evil many of you commit online is enough to be sent to hell fire.
May God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu the president elect. I congratulate Akanbi Omo olodo ide. May his time usher in peace progress and prosperity.

This is how evil people justify evil.

God will not bless evil. Dey your lane. You're not even worthy to call God's blessings on even yourself seeing how blind you are to honesty.

1 Like

Re: Enough Evidence To Present To Court, Video by DeTribalisedCit: 8:59am On Mar 28, 2023
IVORY2009:

Don't mind that copy and paste robot. Go through his timeline and see that he only gives streamlined responses.
Re: Enough Evidence To Present To Court, Video by BigCowHornn: 8:59am On Mar 28, 2023
duro2chang:

Stop trying to liken others to your corrupt drug lord of a god. Many of us were trainec to stay away from ordinary paracetamol overdose

Keep your ass moving

2 Likes

Re: Enough Evidence To Present To Court, Video by Putinofrussia: 9:06am On Mar 28, 2023
Sorrynovex:

Smellos did you wash your boxers before you slept ?

#sorrynovex
A cannibal asks..
Re: Enough Evidence To Present To Court, Video by duro2chang(m): 9:23am On Mar 28, 2023
BigCowHornn:

Stop trying to liken others to your corrupt drug lord of a god. Many of us were trainec to stay away from ordinary paracetamol overdose

Keep your ass moving
Please don't be a sore loser. Obi can never never be president. May God bless him with the wisdom to direct the affairs of the country.
Re: Enough Evidence To Present To Court, Video by duro2chang(m): 9:26am On Mar 28, 2023
DeTribalisedCit:

This is how evil people justify evil.

God will not bless evil. Dey your lane. You're not even worthy to call God's blessings on even yourself seeing how blind you are to honesty.
Who is evil? Continue to deceive yourself. God has chosen Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. God has rejected Obi the pathological liar. A man who based his campaign on falsehood, lie, bigotry, blackmail, intimidation mischief, mudsling and character assassination.
Re: Enough Evidence To Present To Court, Video by duro2chang(m): 9:27am On Mar 28, 2023
silibaba:

That is to say, currently he's cursed.
Perhaps, you are saying Obi is cursed. He will never be president of Nigeria.
Re: Enough Evidence To Present To Court, Video by DeTribalisedCit: 9:32am On Mar 28, 2023
duro2chang:
Who is evil? Continue to deceive yourself. God has chosen Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. God has rejected Obi the pathological liar. A man who based his campaign on falsehood, lie, bigotry, blackmail, intimidation mischief, mudsling and character assassination.

You are evil. And all of which you accuse Obi of is exactly what you represent.

You're a problem with Nigeria.
Re: Enough Evidence To Present To Court, Video by ubest1(m): 9:47am On Mar 28, 2023
If Nigeria is a law governance country especially the INEC guy should be condemn to life in prison
Re: Enough Evidence To Present To Court, Video by duro2chang(m): 10:02am On Mar 28, 2023
DeTribalisedCit:

You are evil. And all of which you accuse Obi of is exactly what you represent.

You're a problem with Nigeria.
Obi is evil and a loser. He will never be presient. A bigot leading gullible miscreants. Kikikikikikiki!
Re: Enough Evidence To Present To Court, Video by Rickmann: 10:08am On Mar 28, 2023
liljomo12:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAODYlLLhVQ

abeg wait o
when did we become this weak in nigeria
person no fit land that idiot heavy slap from back

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

TOP 50 US/CANADA BASED NIGERIANS - Nvslisted / Now That It Has Happened In Kano Central Mosque Hope You Are Happy? / Buhari First Presidential Act: Set Up A Committee!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.