Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Buhari First Presidential Act: Set Up A Committee! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari First Presidential Act: Set Up A Committee! (3183 Views)

5 Impersonators Of Salisu Buhari, Buhari’s First Son Denied Bail / Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect / Video Of Muhammadu Buhari First Speech After His Declaration As President Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari First Presidential Act: Set Up A Committee! by tit(f): 8:39pm On Apr 13, 2015
Buhari never enter but what does he do?
He set up a committtee that will screen the members of his transition committee that will select those for his ministerial selection committee....

aaahn (deep breath)
it is going to be a rough ride peoples.
a rough ride!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari First Presidential Act: Set Up A Committee! by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 13, 2015
A convert-democrat indeed and he makes pastor Tunde Bakare the head of the committee.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari First Presidential Act: Set Up A Committee! by luvinhubby(m): 8:44pm On Apr 13, 2015
tit:
He set up a committtee that will screen the members of his transition committee that will select those for his ministerial selection committee....

aaahn (deep breath)
a rough ride!
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari First Presidential Act: Set Up A Committee! by SomebodyLovesMe: 8:45pm On Apr 13, 2015
Buhari supporters - please boycott this and other mor.onic threads.

We do not discuss, argue or debate with clueless people.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari First Presidential Act: Set Up A Committee! by ionsman: 8:45pm On Apr 13, 2015
In attempting to sound reasonable, you have just proved yourself to be an ILLITERATE.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari First Presidential Act: Set Up A Committee! by kheart(m): 8:52pm On Apr 13, 2015
Op na ur papa go organise d handing over on may 29?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari First Presidential Act: Set Up A Committee! by egift(m): 8:55pm On Apr 13, 2015
tit:

aaahn (deep breath)
a rough ride!

From PDP will lead for 60yrs to APC cannot merge, they can't agree on party leaders, they will never register that name, to there is no crisis in PDP, then nPDP and APC are strange bed fellows.

From that point all we can hear from TANiods include Amaechi will be back and begging, they will not agree on a candidate, Atiku will buy all the delegates at the Primaries, etc.

We also heard that there is no vacancy in Aso Rock, Buhari will soon cry again, in no time all I can hear was "Jonathan only need 25% from that state".

As Jonathan gradually hands over the Chain of Command, all I can hear in their whispers is "We Will Be Back".

Tit cry me a River. Buhari is President.

To God be the glory!

25 Likes

Re: Buhari First Presidential Act: Set Up A Committee! by san316(m): 8:58pm On Apr 13, 2015
If you see me drive bye....

Cry at ya boi....

PDP!!!!! Cry cry baby.

Sai Buhari

Sai APC.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari First Presidential Act: Set Up A Committee! by magmack: 9:27pm On Apr 13, 2015
we r watching, we shall knw who is clueless. soon apc dogs and e-rat would wish for Jonathan, but it is already too late.
JONATHAN SAVED NIGERIA; obasanjo can not do that............

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari First Presidential Act: Set Up A Committee! by LFJ: 9:48pm On Apr 13, 2015
tit:

aaahn (deep breath)
a rough ride!

With the rate at which you are having sleepless nights over the victory of Buhari, I pray you will not die of heart attack. Your prayer was to see Buhari cry again, but to God be the glory you are the one crying and dying of frustration.

Unfortunately for you, whether you like Buhari or not we have giving him our mandate to rule us for the next for years. Your frustration will remain till the mandate given him expired.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari First Presidential Act: Set Up A Committee! by cKaiser: 9:49pm On Apr 13, 2015
The OP still has many more years of wailing ahead.

Dont rush it

3 Likes

Re: Buhari First Presidential Act: Set Up A Committee! by francizy(m): 9:51pm On Apr 13, 2015
Muhahahahaha, and they wanted to finish GEJ for his committee formation, now this one wan form committee way dey form committee way dey form another committee.. grin

4 Likes

Re: Buhari First Presidential Act: Set Up A Committee! by mars123(m): 10:05pm On Apr 13, 2015
we all know how useless GEJs committees were...GEJs supporters cant see beyond their noses!

1 Like

Re: Buhari First Presidential Act: Set Up A Committee! by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 13, 2015
dis "tit" self u no get job? go marry now if u no get use for ur lyf at dis age, than to jst dey display your interllectual bankrupcy online? and na very ugly lady ontop oo SMH 4 u.

1 Like

Re: Buhari First Presidential Act: Set Up A Committee! by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 13, 2015
SomebodyLovesMe:
Buhari supporters - please boycott this and other mor.onic threads.

We do not discuss, argue or debate with clueless people.

Affirmative; Over & Out!

1 Like

Re: Buhari First Presidential Act: Set Up A Committee! by morhsuud22(m): 10:45pm On Apr 13, 2015
cKaiser:
The OP still has many more years of wailing ahead.

Dont rush it
He's warming up for his wailing ahead
Re: Buhari First Presidential Act: Set Up A Committee! by ShowYourCertificate: 10:58pm On Apr 13, 2015
egift:

From PDP will lead for 60yrs to APC cannot merge, they can't agree on party leaders, they will never register that name, to there is no crisis in PDP, then nPDP and APC are strange bed fellows.

From that point all we can hear from TANiods include Amaechi will be back and begging, they will not agree on a candidate, Atiku will buy all the delegates at the Primaries, etc.

We also heard that there is no vacancy in Aso Rock, Buhari will soon cry again, in no time all I can hear was "Jonathan only need 25% from that state".

As Jonathan gradually hands over the Chain of Command, all I can hear in their whispers is "We Will Be Back".

To God be the glory!
Who's crying a River? No other person than Amaechi and his cohorts. PDP took their loss like matured people but APC are crying and resorting to violence. That is the height of cluelessness. I will keep on laughing at u guys and ur numerous gafes. This is gonna be interesting. Buhari's comments of late has already got Nigerians wondering, the drama has just begun grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari First Presidential Act: Set Up A Committee! by tit(f): 11:19pm On Apr 13, 2015
Sai babalawo.
please advice him to form a sitting committe
add join to the standing committee.
fool old man

1 Like

Re: Buhari First Presidential Act: Set Up A Committee! by kay1one2(m): 11:24pm On Apr 13, 2015
We are watching with corner eye!
Re: Buhari First Presidential Act: Set Up A Committee! by Seaen(m): 12:03am On Apr 14, 2015
egift:

To God be the glory!
Haha...Next is Buhari will fail. Surprise Surprise. Clueless people.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari First Presidential Act: Set Up A Committee! by francizy(m): 11:38am On Apr 14, 2015
iscoli:
dis "tit" self u no get job? go marry now if u no get use for ur lyf at dis age, than to jst dey display your interllectual bankrupcy online? and na very ugly lady ontop oo SMH 4 u.

Tit don't mind this nigger oh.. angry

You're a very beautiful lady.. wink

Abeg change DP make I give you another like... cheesy
Re: Buhari First Presidential Act: Set Up A Committee! by egift(m): 12:10pm On Apr 14, 2015
francizy:

Tit don't mind this nigger oh.. angry

You're a very beautiful lady.. wink

Abeg change DP make I give you another like... cheesy

Beautiful what? The beauty of a lady is her Character. Don't be deceived by those 2 items blocking her view grin grin grin grin

She is lucky sensible Progressives won. Because I know if Jonathan had been the winner, TANiods will mock, laugh and rub it on the faces of everyone that supported Buhari till it will be useless coming to NL. Anyway, we are magnanimous in victory.

Sai Buhari all the way!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari First Presidential Act: Set Up A Committee! by tit(f): 2:07pm On Apr 14, 2015
egift:

Beautiful what? The beauty of a lady is her Character. Don't be deceived by those 2 items blocking her view grin grin grin grin

She is lucky sensible Progressives won. Because I know if Jonathan had been the winner, TANiods will mock, laugh and rub it on the faces of everyone that supported Buhari till it will be useless coming to NL. Anyway, we are magnanimous in victory.

Sai Buhari all the way!

stop comforting yourself.
you are a fool that is why you make such folish decision as to pick a fool like Buhari to run Nigeria in the 21st century.

1 Like

Re: Buhari First Presidential Act: Set Up A Committee! by francizy(m): 2:10pm On Apr 14, 2015
egift:

Which set of Change agents have better character than her? Is it the ones that go from thread to thread reigning insults on people with different opinion from theirs? Or is it the ones that start post election violence when they loose (those change agents up north)?

You know you lied when you called change agents sensible but I wouldn't go into that. Now let's check these two scenario and see people who are desperate for power:

PDP conceded defeat and congratulated their opponents (eg: federal and Lagos). APC was defeated but cried fowl, (eg Buhari back in 2011 and APC agents in Rivers state and beyond).

When will APC change agents learn that politics is not a do or die affair? When will they learn to concede defeat and move on with their lives just like sensible PDP politicians and their supporters does? It's left for you to figure..

Sai Buhari all the way!

Remember to go all out against Buhari if he fails like you did against GEJ. Don't be sentimental or hypocritically biased. Be objective and don't be blinded. Say the truth and don't lie if you really have the interest of the country at heart. Commend him when he does well but condemn him when he fumbles. Melt out similar judgements you passed against GEJ against Buhari if he doesn't perform well.

Barcanister will always have my respect for being a true progressive even when he was under the faulty "change" mantra..
Re: Buhari First Presidential Act: Set Up A Committee! by PassingShot(m): 2:15pm On Apr 14, 2015
OP, heart attack is real!

That's all I got for you.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari First Presidential Act: Set Up A Committee! by egift(m): 2:19pm On Apr 14, 2015
tit:

stop comforting yourself.
you are a fool that is why you make such folish decision as to pick a fool like Buhari to run Nigeria in the 21st century.

Cry cry TANiod. Nigerians do not give a dam. 8yrs of rusty hatred is a long journey. Keep crying we will use you tears and shamelessness to build a carnal.

Did I hear "GEJ Till 2019" again? Anyone? Hahahahaha.

1 Like

Re: Buhari First Presidential Act: Set Up A Committee! by egift(m): 2:34pm On Apr 14, 2015
[s]
francizy:

Which set of Change agents have better character than her? Is it the ones that go from thread to thread reigning insults on people with different opinion from theirs? Or is it the ones that start post election violence when they loose (those change agents up north)?

You know you lied when you called change agents sensible but I wouldn't go into that. Now let's check these two scenario and see people who are desperate for power:

PDP conceded defeat and congratulated their opponents (eg: federal and Lagos). APC was defeated but cried fowl, (eg Buhari back in 2011 and APC agents in Rivers state and beyond).

When will APC change agents learn that politics is not a do or die affair? When will they learn to concede defeat and move on with their lives just like sensible PDP politicians and their supporters does? It's left for you to figure..

Remember to go all out against Buhari if he fails like you did against GEJ. Don't be sentimental or hypocritically biased. Be objective and don't be blinded. Say the truth and don't lie if you really have the interest of the country at heart. Commend him when he does well but condemn him when he fumbles. Melt out similar judgements you passed against GEJ against Buhari if he doesn't perform well.

Barcanister will always have my respect for being a true progressive even when he was under the faulty "change" mantra..
[/s]

1. Don't mistake Jonathan efforts to stay out of Jail for bravery.

2. Patience made it clear to her husband everywhere she campaign that will not like to end up in jail or bring food to him.

3. The concession was an act of acceptance. If he acted desperately, we would have kick him out and dump him in jail. The last time Buhari was there, Shagari the President was placed under house arrest. The VP was in detention. Umaru Dikko was in a cargo crate.

Bros we have no problem put anyone behind bars - Legitimately!

Upon all the the bragging PDP and they sycophants, who is your daddy now grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari First Presidential Act: Set Up A Committee! by francizy(m): 2:40pm On Apr 14, 2015
egift:
[s][/s]

1. Don't mistake Jonathan efforts to stay out of Jail for bravery.

2. Patience made it clear to her husband everywhere she campaign that will not like to end up in jail or bring food to him.

3. The concession was an act of acceptance. If he acted desperately, we would have kick him out and dump him in jail. The last time Buhari was there, Shagari the President was placed under house arrest. The VP was in detention. Umaru Dikko was in a cargo crate.

Bros we have no problem put anyone behind bars - Legitimately!

Upon all the the bragging PDP and they sycophants, who is your daddy now grin grin grin grin

Hehehehehe, keep shooting yourself at the balls.. President - House ar(rest), Vice President - Kiri kiri.. Same man you call man of integrity.. grin

Buhari can be your daddy but he ain't mine brah..

1 Like

Re: Buhari First Presidential Act: Set Up A Committee! by egift(m): 2:54pm On Apr 14, 2015
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2267559_tosade188016_jpeg_jpegd09e165dfac54da2115c02a94fc6552f

francizy:
Hehehehehe, keep shooting yourself at the balls.. President - House ar(rest), Vice President - Kiri kiri.. Same man you call man of integrity.. grin

Buhari can be your daddy but he ain't mine brah..

Now who is your daddy? Salute the Oga Boss before I send you to the Lagoon grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari First Presidential Act: Set Up A Committee! by steppin: 3:01pm On Apr 14, 2015
tit:

aaahn (deep breath)
a rough ride!
Same formula with OBJ.
Set up committee to work and set up another committee to investigate the reason why they didn't work and that goes on in the same sequence.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari First Presidential Act: Set Up A Committee! by francizy(m): 3:27pm On Apr 14, 2015
egift:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2267559_tosade188016_jpeg_jpegd09e165dfac54da2115c02a94fc6552f

Now who is your daddy? Salute the Oga Boss before I send you to the Lagoon grin grin grin grin

If we the Igbos fought you guys SW, SS, NC, NE, NW, US, UK, Cameroon and survived, then lagoon is too small to exterminate us... wink
Re: Buhari First Presidential Act: Set Up A Committee! by egift(m): 3:40pm On Apr 14, 2015
francizy:
If we the Igbos fought you guys SW, SS, NC, NE, NW, US, UK, Cameroon and survived, then lagoon is too small to exterminate us... wink

Believe me, you have no clue who I am.

If you are tired of living in Nigeria, there are 3 options before you:
a. Jump into the Atlantic Ocean and start swimming offshore.
b. Fulfill Nigeria's Immigration procedures and travel out.
c. Or you can shut, be lawful and go about you legitimate activities, exercising your rights as provided in the constitution.

Any nonsense short of that "anyi etighi igba" (we will beat you like a drum).

Oya repeat after me, God bless One Nigeria!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Local Governments And Wards Where Elections Will Take Place In IMO State On 25th / The Igbos Should Be Diplomatic With Their Demands Or Face Buhari's Wrath / What Took Buhari 3months, Theresa May Appointment Within 1 Hour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.