Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Recall Ben Llewellyn-Jones - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells British Government - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Recall Ben Llewellyn-Jones - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells British Government (26242 Views)

Benedict Llewellyn-Jones Slams Femi Fani-Kayode / Leave PDP, Stand With Tinubu — Fani-Kayode Tells Wike / 'I Am Fayose’s Lawyer' - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recall Ben Llewellyn-Jones - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells British Government by membranus: 3:07pm On Mar 28, 2023
Guyman01:
Seun how can you limit hate speech and tribalism when threads featuring toxic people like FFK makes FP every hour

Was he slurring any Nigerian tribe in this FP piece?
Re: Recall Ben Llewellyn-Jones - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells British Government by Bujillion: 3:09pm On Mar 28, 2023
Depending on who is feeding FFK, what you want is what you get.
Re: Recall Ben Llewellyn-Jones - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells British Government by CaptainFM1: 3:09pm On Mar 28, 2023
It's funny the kind of power individual person in APC think they have! Just imagine FFK asking foreign mission to recall their person.
Re: Recall Ben Llewellyn-Jones - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells British Government by mex22: 3:12pm On Mar 28, 2023
Anywhere belle face politician.Always constituting a nuisance .
Re: Recall Ben Llewellyn-Jones - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells British Government by Jagabanarmy: 3:13pm On Mar 28, 2023
jAGABAN should not allow FFK to incite our people. we know what he said about Jagaban in the past so he should go and baby sit his kids. we need peace in our nation. FFK should not be given any position in Jagaban's govt
Re: Recall Ben Llewellyn-Jones - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells British Government by infogeneral: 3:13pm On Mar 28, 2023
omonnakoda:
Did the Nigerian ambassador comment on Black lives matter
Police racism in the UK or other atrocities against black people
Abeg someone should go and press FFK with those questions on Twitter
We do not interfere in their affairs and that should be reciprocal
It is an insult to go on radio in Nigeria to say we are collecting names of people for visa ban
That is too much

It is high time they stopped threatening us with their Visa ban . What's that. If the west have genuine concerns they are free to express it. But they should stop this Visa ban nonsense. How many countries threatened Donald Trump with Visa ban due to the riots that trailed the last general elections in the USA?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recall Ben Llewellyn-Jones - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells British Government by viodemus: 3:14pm On Mar 28, 2023
Winning123:
The country is not stinking of hate. You Igbo youths need to calm down.

Calm down when dem dey take turns to step on your neck. Go tell person for one chance, make e calm down.

Muslim muslim ticket, mixed with tribalistic people is not good for those not in their umbrella. Their own hate no be here.
Re: Recall Ben Llewellyn-Jones - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells British Government by ChybuzzDD(m): 3:19pm On Mar 28, 2023
femisplash:
Man like FFK, I love the fact that he knocks the little Englander and he stood by his words and knocks him once again. Things I have observed about Asiwaju Tinubu is that his Government will be very fearless and will be a cynosure to the African continent.
During the caimpaign, at the Arewa house, Tinubu said we need to look the West in the eyes and tell them to guarantee Nigeria of constant funding to cater to the poor if they want to push their climate change agenda to us. otherwise, they could go to hell. Among the candidates, he was the only one who spoke fearlessly to the issues. Again, when he addressed Oba of Benin concerning the artifacts that Germany recently returned, Tinubu made it very clear that returning the ancient artefacts was not enough, that whoever is returning them must return them with money since it had helped them generate lots of money over the years and it is only reasonable to give parts of the proceeds back to the original owners. I can affirm that Asiwaju's Government will fearlessly restore the pride of Africa.

Let Tinubu come back first from France where he has ''gone to rest'' and build a world class ''resting place'' in his state.
Otherwise, they'll still have him as their slave and your hated for the them will only be described as hypocritical.

1 Like

Re: Recall Ben Llewellyn-Jones - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells British Government by omonnakoda: 3:19pm On Mar 28, 2023
infogeneral:

It is high time they stopped threatening us with their Visa ban . What's that. If the west have genuine concerns they are free to express it. But they should stop this Visa ban nonsense. How Bmany countries threatened Donald Trump with Visa ban due to the riots that trailed the last general elections in the USA?
The truth is it is not US they are threatening but a very tiny number of the elite
How many Nigerians can afford a passport?
The likes of Tinubu,Ekweremadu,Wike and his G5,Buhari,etc
Even our Chief Judge goes to London for treatment.
Why can't Tinubu rest in Cameroon or Kenya?
Any self respecting country must sanction proof itself
That is something we must learn from Russia Ukraine war
No foreign healthcare or property

1 Like

Re: Recall Ben Llewellyn-Jones - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells British Government by CursedOsuPigs: 3:19pm On Mar 28, 2023
relaxandsmile:
If a tribe is BIG everything from there will be VERY BIG. I am not surprised if a fool from there is this BIG !

As big as the fat pig called Nwanyanwu 🤣

3 Likes

Re: Recall Ben Llewellyn-Jones - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells British Government by Buksaylor: 3:19pm On Mar 28, 2023
Re: Recall Ben Llewellyn-Jones - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells British Government by Skyehigher1: 3:21pm On Mar 28, 2023
Ffk thank you for this for Nigeria to be great we need to be fearless in front of this so call British envoy or British envying Nigeria need to stood Grand running as great nation and giant of Africa we need to be fearless

1 Like

Re: Recall Ben Llewellyn-Jones - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells British Government by Skyehigher1: 3:25pm On Mar 28, 2023
Even from my own point of view 2023 election is one of the best election in the world. Can anybody tell me the country who have different political parties from difference state now Nigeria have parties like APC, PDP, NNPP,, APGA , LP and am sure this country is going to be competitive in nearest future and in the next 50 years Nigeria is going to be the one of the best in the world
Re: Recall Ben Llewellyn-Jones - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells British Government by omonnakoda: 3:25pm On Mar 28, 2023
Skyehigher1:
Ffk thank you for this for Nigeria to be great we need to be fearless in front of this so call British envoy or British envying Nigeria need to stood Grand running as great nation and giant of Africa we need to be fearless
Check this out
Happened last week
https://news.sky.com/story/children-as-young-as-eight-strip-searched-by-police-as-report-shows-evidence-of-deeply-concerning-practice-12843297
Re: Recall Ben Llewellyn-Jones - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells British Government by Franking: 3:27pm On Mar 28, 2023
Who takes this clown seriously.
Re: Recall Ben Llewellyn-Jones - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells British Government by Faposky95: 3:32pm On Mar 28, 2023
How they have laughed and left us behind....
Imagine this black man talking tough.....
Uganda and the likes are standing up to the US with respect to Gender issues.....and aren't backing down..!!!!
This Loisville Lip is quoting the grammar we taught them years ago.

We no longer are fighting slavery, bro.....
We stand in arms.....
And on this one ... you're on your own...

FFK...pls change the letters, it literally means....ck

1 Like

Re: Recall Ben Llewellyn-Jones - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells British Government by babajeje123(m): 3:35pm On Mar 28, 2023
See, the best treatment any one can give ffk is just to ignore him. Giving attention makes him feel he's relevant in the country's affairs.
Re: Recall Ben Llewellyn-Jones - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells British Government by UnabashedIPOB: 3:36pm On Mar 28, 2023
Here we go again with this idiot lying and acting like he's intelligent and smarter than everybody else. He is here comparing apples and oranges. Clearly, his speech definitely is HATE SPEECH no matter how he tries to spin it. And he forgot to take cognizant of the fact that context matters. I know so many people are amused by his clownish behavior and penchant for frivolities but I feel sorry for his family. This is simply because he has a psychiatric problem and if he's on meds, they need to re-evaluate the dosage and probably increase it. It's obvious that his current dosage is NO longer effective and should be increased. Otherwise, how can one make so many inconsistent statements in a span of hours and yet turn around to lecture you on what he has NO clue about? Mr. Funny Food Kayode is NOTHING but a prevaricator, self-centered, ignorant, and a dimwitted fool who regales in razzle-dazzle and always looks for a way to satisfy and protect his personal interest!

1 Like

Re: Recall Ben Llewellyn-Jones - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells British Government by VIKTO83(m): 3:39pm On Mar 28, 2023
FFK I love u for this.
The Brits and Americans and Saudis for ones need to be told the truth staring right into their eyes with lots of balls.
U have spoken like me..
But to start with... U think those Brits and others are not scared of we also denying them visas?
Abacha comes to mind.
He will ban 10 if u ban one and he will be ready to frustrate u to leave ur businesses behind.
When all of them were going to Chartham house u needed to see how angry I was.
Femi I love (no homo) u for this.
Re: Recall Ben Llewellyn-Jones - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells British Government by 8stargeneral: 3:41pm On Mar 28, 2023
Na FFK go finally end tinubu political career
Re: Recall Ben Llewellyn-Jones - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells British Government by bdon12: 3:43pm On Mar 28, 2023
Penguin2:
Hmmm!

They are fighting Nigerians.

Fighting America

Now fighting the UK.

I hope the Arabs are not leading you fools to your slaughter?

Because if you are taking on the West, it means you have made friends with either the Arabs or China and you know what happens to countries that feel they can boldly identify with the enemies of the West.

Nigeria’s Foreign Policy is the Policy of Nonalignment. I think Tinubu and his BATstards should keep it that way before they lead us into another round of crisis on the global stage when we are not done resolving the many crisis on home front.

Is there no one in Tinubu circle with brain at all?
Non my broda...nobody wit sense will support tinubu that can hardly wipe his ass to be president.
Re: Recall Ben Llewellyn-Jones - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells British Government by qtx(m): 3:43pm On Mar 28, 2023
Re: Recall Ben Llewellyn-Jones - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells British Government by NoToPile: 3:59pm On Mar 28, 2023
Not a fan of FFK but ehn on this matter he nailed it, the diplomat crossed the line and FFK is quite notorious on responses to issues like this.

And he writes so well, interesting read but he get bad mouth sha, ahahn. He can yab oo arrh.

1 Like

Re: Recall Ben Llewellyn-Jones - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells British Government by Karnice600: 3:59pm On Mar 28, 2023
Racoon:

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1640631826510233606?t=gbeQq0bkLAoI5_8h5UlGfA&s=08

Seun, abeg permit me to call this man an idiot thrice on this one.

This idiot thinks that an awaken Africa means an arrogant Africa?
For most display of verbal face off on the global scale, are between countries who have earned themselves some degree of (fear) or respect in one or several respects, that depicts strength; military or economic.
Small North Korea can shake bumbum because she has nuclear capability. Trust me, the West will thread cautiously with her. China can afford a face off because she's built her economy to global significance. Russia, same.
When I see African leaders assert this form of arrogance, I laugh.
If you ditch the West and embrace Asia, without a backbone (a working, productive system), they will give you offers they wouldn't give the West. No man pays you beyond your perceived worth.
FFK is deluded. Tinubu is England bound just like Buhari has been graciously tied to their hospitals. When they start barking to give themselves a strong front, inspite of glaring incompetence, it makes me wonder whether these men reason at all.
If those guys one follow you throw tantrums, they'll just push few buttons and you'll come crying because you are still chronically dependent on them in many ways.

I asked myself this question, if Nigeria were Germany, how would she dare cut off supply of Russian gas?
We can barely deal with subsidy removal here.
UK have had 2 PM stepped aside before Sunak came up.
Why? Because they saw themselves incapable of handling the problems at hand to deliver excellent results.
No matter how clueless we are we'll never let a drunk friend or relative take the steering, while embarking on a journey. No matter the bond. Then why do we let sentiments betray our senses when faced with a choice of handling or deciding who handles a sensitive position?
The driver in a bus could be from any part of the country. I've seen good Yoruba drivers. I've seen reckless ones too. Same for Igbos. We can't tell your ethnicity by how you drive. And we can't use it as a basis to decide who drives us.
A driver who's sick, is not fit. If he's got psychological challenges he isn't in his best moments. He's as good as unfit too.

Leaders who fill up positions for the stomach is what we still have in our system. That's why you see the cashless catastrophe. With a clueless president who flouts court orders. CBN governor says one thing, the Presidency says another, the Court says another. Choas.
Sensitive positions aren't handled by competent hands in Africa. One reason for this is because we boycott due process. Processes are important.
How do you feel, when you're told by an employer that you'll be paid same sum as another employee who's a cleaner in the same firm, when you're a PhD holder?
You feel insulted and cheated when you recall the 5+ years training process you underwent... So Peter Obi was right about the importance of proper, due processes in a sane system.

FFK is an example of incompetence. Buhari is the King of them all. Tinubu is an example of boycotting due processes. His followers believe the end justifies the means. These lots belong to one fold.

So yeah, FFK is an idiot.
A paid one.

3 Likes

Re: Recall Ben Llewellyn-Jones - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells British Government by macaranta(m): 4:05pm On Mar 28, 2023
All this puffing of chest, I do hope we have the legs to walk the walk.

1 Like

Re: Recall Ben Llewellyn-Jones - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells British Government by EDOLUWA: 4:09pm On Mar 28, 2023
Political Party and Tinubu Worshiper my prayer for you is that you will all reap wetin you dey sow in Sha Allah & in Jesus Mighty Name

femisplash:
Man like FFK, I love the fact that he knocks the little Englander and he stood by his words and knocks him once again. Things I have observed about Asiwaju Tinubu is that his Government will be very fearless and will be a cynosure to the African continent.
During the caimpaign, at the Arewa house, Tinubu said we need to look the West in the eyes and tell them to guarantee Nigeria of constant funding to cater to the poor if they want to push their climate change agenda to us. otherwise, they could go to hell. Among the candidates, he was the only one who spoke fearlessly to the issues. Again, when he addressed Oba of Benin concerning the artifacts that Germany recently returned, Tinubu made it very clear that returning the ancient artefacts was not enough, that whoever is returning them must return them with money since it had helped them generate lots of money over the years and it is only reasonable to give parts of the proceeds back to the original owners. I can affirm that Asiwaju's Government will fearlessly restore the pride of Africa.
Re: Recall Ben Llewellyn-Jones - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells British Government by onuman: 4:10pm On Mar 28, 2023
Racoon:

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1640631826510233606?t=gbeQq0bkLAoI5_8h5UlGfA&s=08

FFK, no English person will say London belongs to the English. But FFK said and even repeated himself here that Lagos belongs to the Yoruba.

The UK envoy is well versed in what nationhood is all about, but the dimewitted and ethnic jingoistic Femi Fani Kayodes of Nigeria are all nuts and nuts when it comes to matters of nationhood in a country.

2 Likes

Re: Recall Ben Llewellyn-Jones - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells British Government by joba4luv: 4:11pm On Mar 28, 2023
To recall him back to FFK forefathers home? The lunatic thief is adding to his problem day by day. The stupid and bastard nonentity boasting that he is not fear anybody ran away from PDP to APC just because of EFCC chairman to cover up his crime now the stupid is now boasting that he didn't fear anybody let him leave APC then we will know either he is a fearful man or not. Ordinary thief like FFK can only be boasting on page of social media
Re: Recall Ben Llewellyn-Jones - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells British Government by FatherofAsaad: 4:14pm On Mar 28, 2023
God bless FFK.. to some that thinks UK is their heaven they are free to go . Nigeria 🇳🇬 is we sane Nigerians home and we are proud . The WEST and its Allies should Fu*k off the affairs of Nigeria 🇳🇬 haven’t them done enough damage already . If I ever have a say some say in this country Nigeria 🇳🇬 I will close all the embassy of the WEST and their Allies because they don’t mean well for Nigeria 🇳🇬
Re: Recall Ben Llewellyn-Jones - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells British Government by GEEBITE: 4:17pm On Mar 28, 2023
He will restore the pride of AFRICA by going to France and England to rest, also to America to repair his kneecap. I am trying to figure that
out really.
femisplash:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Falana Calls For Buratai's Arrest / INEC Introduces Election Result Viewing Portal / Lagos Wooden-Bridge Owners Make Millions Of Naira Daily – Investigation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.