Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,081 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Ahmed Musa Matches Zidane, Surpasses Lampard, Vieira In International Record - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ahmed Musa Matches Zidane, Surpasses Lampard, Vieira In International Record (23674 Views)

Already 93 Goals, Will Ronaldo Beat International Record Of 109 Goals? / Joyce Vieira Punches Masturbating Fan During Photoshoot (Photos) / Ronaldo Equals Puskás's International Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Musa Matches Zidane, Surpasses Lampard, Vieira In International Record by harsysky(m): 1:32pm On Mar 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Mtcheww I hate to read anything about this Ahmed Musa anymore , he went and marry a second wife and Jamila left him. Wife of his youth ooo, the woman who loved him when he was a nobody, he begged her with his life but Jamila never agreed to come back. Build with him in the mud. I’ve never believed in that “build with him” bullshit, you are just wasting your time, they’ll hurt you and cause you pain at the right time. Go and make that money before we can have any meaningful conversation, else find your square root.

Sometimes Una dey Yan like say bomb dey Una head. Na still for this life we dey hear say man train girl for school, the girl Yan say dey man no go school, leave am find anoda man. Make your money, too. Abi no be the same head all of us get?

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Matches Zidane, Surpasses Lampard, Vieira In International Record by MrUchenna1(m): 1:32pm On Mar 28, 2023
APPEARANCE WITH OUT GOALS IS ......?
Re: Ahmed Musa Matches Zidane, Surpasses Lampard, Vieira In International Record by Chetas81(m): 1:32pm On Mar 28, 2023
But he's from Nigeria and why Nigeria remain like this
Re: Ahmed Musa Matches Zidane, Surpasses Lampard, Vieira In International Record by Shezzman: 1:32pm On Mar 28, 2023
Sigh.
You are making sense but you don't have to profile it to all men...
IyaebeTheGreat:
Mtcheww I hate to read anything about this Ahmed Musa anymore , he went and marry a second wife and Jamila left him. Wife of his youth ooo, the woman who loved him when he was a nobody, he begged her with his life but Jamila never agreed to come back. Build with him in the mud. I’ve never believed in that “build with him” bullshit, you are just wasting your time, they’ll hurt you and cause you pain at the right time. Go and make that money before we can have any meaningful conversation, else find your square root.
Re: Ahmed Musa Matches Zidane, Surpasses Lampard, Vieira In International Record by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 28, 2023
felong:

He's a Muslim, in Islam polygamy is permitted. I'm guessing his first wife knew this before agreeing to marry him.
But there was no agreement on that before marriage,so it's not valid. I know much about Muslims because I grew up with them and have much in my family as well. Husband's are asked to seek their wife's permission before bringing in a second wife but they don't follow that rule these days and it's also said that if you can't maintain equality strictly then marry one. So there are conditions to these things which many men can't meet.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Matches Zidane, Surpasses Lampard, Vieira In International Record by frank14011991(m): 1:34pm On Mar 28, 2023
nwakibie3:

How did she build with him? Was she always on the pitch with him?
but his career really went down the drain after he divorced her and married another wife

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Matches Zidane, Surpasses Lampard, Vieira In International Record by zoghys: 1:34pm On Mar 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Face your life, that guy is doing very well with or without Jamila.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Matches Zidane, Surpasses Lampard, Vieira In International Record by DisLifeSha: 1:35pm On Mar 28, 2023
We don't have a team and we don't have a coach

uncleck:
Super Eagle current team has the highest number of star players in Africa. But what I don't understand is why the team plays like inter house team
Re: Ahmed Musa Matches Zidane, Surpasses Lampard, Vieira In International Record by Shezzman: 1:35pm On Mar 28, 2023
Let's put religion aside..IyaebetheGreat is kinda right. The issue is that most men loves adventure. Thus, using religion to cover-up for their lustful desire.
felong:

He's a Muslim, in Islam polygamy is permitted. I'm guessing his first wife knew this before agreeing to marry him.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ahmed Musa Matches Zidane, Surpasses Lampard, Vieira In International Record by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 28, 2023
zoghys:

Face your life, that guy is doing very well with or without Jamila.
He still begs her till today, my aunt is very close friends with Jamila

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Matches Zidane, Surpasses Lampard, Vieira In International Record by Evergreen12345(f): 1:38pm On Mar 28, 2023
😁😁😁😁 congratulations on your achievement
Re: Ahmed Musa Matches Zidane, Surpasses Lampard, Vieira In International Record by Truthsbitter: 1:38pm On Mar 28, 2023
Obaofaba:
Congratulations sir

More wins

Wise woman
Re: Ahmed Musa Matches Zidane, Surpasses Lampard, Vieira In International Record by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 28, 2023
Shezzman:
Let's put religion aside..IyaebetheGreat is kinda right. The issue is that most men loves adventure. Thus, using religion to cover-up for their lustful desire.
He still begs Jamila till today because his conscience won't let him have peace, bribed her with so many things but Jamila stood her grounds. This was a man she dated way back when no lady looked at him, very heartbreaking.

3 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Matches Zidane, Surpasses Lampard, Vieira In International Record by Midfielder4: 1:39pm On Mar 28, 2023
Mtcheww I hate to read anything about this Ahmed Musa anymore , he went and marry a second wife and Jamila left him. Wife of his youth ooo, the woman who loved him when he was a nobody, he begged her with his life but Jamila never agreed to come back. Build with him in the mud. I’ve never believed in that “build with him” bullshit, you are just wasting your time, they’ll hurt you and cause you pain at the right time. Go and make that money before we can have any meaningful conversation, else find your square root.[/quote] You follow them dey the relationship to know the reason behind him marrying a second wife?
Re: Ahmed Musa Matches Zidane, Surpasses Lampard, Vieira In International Record by Thryphosa(m): 1:40pm On Mar 28, 2023
And he is still 27 yo
Re: Ahmed Musa Matches Zidane, Surpasses Lampard, Vieira In International Record by BigBelleControl(m): 1:42pm On Mar 28, 2023
How does his appearance record help to win the world cup and even qualify us to be nations?

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Matches Zidane, Surpasses Lampard, Vieira In International Record by bizhop01: 1:42pm On Mar 28, 2023
Nonsense
Re: Ahmed Musa Matches Zidane, Surpasses Lampard, Vieira In International Record by FireUpNow(m): 1:42pm On Mar 28, 2023
Ok
Re: Ahmed Musa Matches Zidane, Surpasses Lampard, Vieira In International Record by nwakibie3(m): 1:43pm On Mar 28, 2023
frank14011991:
but his career really went down the drain after he divorced her and married another wife

So because he married another woman he career went down the drain?

So you don't know that Age affects footballers? I can't even count how many rich men that have many wives yet they are still successful. Ahmed is already made forget that Nigerian mentality of career going down because he married another woman. His age is what is affecting him and that normal in soceer sports.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Musa Matches Zidane, Surpasses Lampard, Vieira In International Record by Omolomo4eva(m): 1:43pm On Mar 28, 2023
That jersey remains Naija's best since when we started playing football in 14AD
Re: Ahmed Musa Matches Zidane, Surpasses Lampard, Vieira In International Record by Authenticbiz(m): 1:44pm On Mar 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

You might be right in the way he treated her anyway, but let me try and correct some very bias mentality Nigerian women have.

Where is it written that a man must make money before marrying a woman??

Are women forbidden to make money.... that's i never dated jobless ladies or those with that entitlement mentality because I don't believe in using money to entice a woman. What I did those days was to augment their income on monthly basis and encouraged them to save.

Till date, the reasonable few among them are still grateful.

I prefer a lady to work hard to the best of her ability and not depend on any man.

They make it look like only the men enjoy the sex, whereas, they enjoy it the more.

That a man must always provide for her needs...if he wants to keep her.

I mean, where did all these nonsense come from..?

It's like when a lady wails that a guy used her and dumped her...

I will be like....who used who?

They both had the sex...the outings...the romance...the passage of time...the gains and gains...

Why will the ladies cry out....

Anyway, I know lazy ladies will attacke, but the sensible ones will appreciate it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Musa Matches Zidane, Surpasses Lampard, Vieira In International Record by Burgerlomo: 1:45pm On Mar 28, 2023
Devil1Messenger:

U too should make ur own money

Trust me, if Musa ask her to marry him she will not think twice before saying yes😄
Re: Ahmed Musa Matches Zidane, Surpasses Lampard, Vieira In International Record by Johnn44: 1:48pm On Mar 28, 2023
Interesting
Re: Ahmed Musa Matches Zidane, Surpasses Lampard, Vieira In International Record by 3seriez(m): 1:48pm On Mar 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

What has this got to do with football.
Re: Ahmed Musa Matches Zidane, Surpasses Lampard, Vieira In International Record by Dpleaser: 1:48pm On Mar 28, 2023
Not all these are true, get the fact right.
The part where you said husband must seek permission to bring in a second wife is not true, the man really need to check himself very well if he has and/or if he can fulfill all the condition for marry marrying 2nd, 3rd or 4th wife. And if truly the woman is a Muslim as claimed, she doesn't have to leave the marriage because it's part of her religion to accept the other wife's her husband married.

IyaebeTheGreat:
But there was no agreement on that before marriage,so it's not valid. I know much about Muslims because I grew up with them and have much in my family as well. Husband's are asked to seek their wife's permission before bringing in a second wife but they don't follow that rule these days and it's also said that if you can't maintain equality strictly then marry one. So there are conditions to these things which many men can't meet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Musa Matches Zidane, Surpasses Lampard, Vieira In International Record by HNICEARTH: 1:50pm On Mar 28, 2023
grin grin grin
Re: Ahmed Musa Matches Zidane, Surpasses Lampard, Vieira In International Record by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 28, 2023
Authenticbiz:

You might be right in the way he treated her anyway, but let me try and correct some very bias mentality Nigerian women have.

Where is it written that a man must make money before marrying a woman??

Are women forbidden to make money.... that's i never dated jobless ladies or those with that entitlement mentality because I don't believe in using money to entice a woman. What I did those days was to augment their income on monthly basis and encouraged them to save.

Till date, the reasonable few among them are still grateful.

I prefer a lady to work hard to the best of her ability and not depend on any man.

They make it look like only the men enjoy the sex, whereas, they enjoy it the more.

That a man must always provide for her needs...if he wants to keep her.

I mean, where did all these nonsense come from..?

It's like when a lady wails that a guy used her and dumped her...

I will be like....who used who?

They both had the sex...the outings...the romance...the passage of time...the gains and gains...

Why will the ladies cry out....

Anyway, I know lazy ladies will attacke, but the sensible ones will appreciate it.
I like where you said you augument their income, that simply means assisting them so as to improve their life and I believe they are forever greatful. It is the way these men jump on polygamy immediately they are financially ok that's hurting, they don't appreciate the woman who stood with them in their humble beginnings. A woman stood by you through thick and thin and when God finally blessed you, the next thing is to go bring another woman to indirectly pass what message to the wife? This thing is so hurtful.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Matches Zidane, Surpasses Lampard, Vieira In International Record by DriveByKiller: 1:53pm On Mar 28, 2023
Re: Ahmed Musa Matches Zidane, Surpasses Lampard, Vieira In International Record by Authenticbiz(m): 1:53pm On Mar 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Sorry to ask...since you are close to musa family, I feel like asking..

How did she build with him...??

1. Was she the one who approached Super eagles coach then to pick him into the national team?

2. Is she his agent that hunts for club signings for him?

3. Was she taking care if his bills, while he concentrates on playing football?

4. Did she employ personal trainer or coach for him?

Or just because she was with him having fun, and making love (which both enjoyed anyway) during the days he "hadn't hit it big", therefore she built his career with him..??

Please, I just want to be cleared..thanks
Re: Ahmed Musa Matches Zidane, Surpasses Lampard, Vieira In International Record by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 28, 2023
Authenticbiz:

Sorry to ask...since you are close to musa family, I feel like asking..

How did she build with him...??

1. Was she the one who approached Super eagles coach then to pick him into the national team?

2. Is she his agent that hunts for club signings for him?

3. Was she taking care if his bills, while he concentrates on playing football?

4. Did she employ personal trainer or coach for him?

Or just because she was with him having fun, and making love (which both enjoyed anyway) during the days he "hadn't hit it big", therefore she built his career with him..??

Please, I just want to be cleared..thanks
You just want find trouble, you understand this things better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emenike In ‘shock’ After Fenerbahce Bus Shooting - Vanguard / 10 Kinds Of People You Meet In A Betting Shop / Chelsea Fan Loses His Job Over Racist Chant At Raheem Sterling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.