Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,142 members, 7,811,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

Ahmed Musa Matches Zidane, Surpasses Lampard, Vieira In International Record - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ahmed Musa Matches Zidane, Surpasses Lampard, Vieira In International Record (23627 Views)

Already 93 Goals, Will Ronaldo Beat International Record Of 109 Goals? / Joyce Vieira Punches Masturbating Fan During Photoshoot (Photos) / Ronaldo Equals Puskás's International Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Musa Matches Zidane, Surpasses Lampard, Vieira In International Record by GreyLaw(m): 3:05pm On Mar 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Mtcheww I hate to read anything about this Ahmed Musa anymore , he went and marry a second wife and Jamila left him. Wife of his youth ooo, the woman who loved him when he was a nobody, he begged her with his life but Jamila never agreed to come back. Build with him in the mud. I’ve never believed in that “build with him” bullshit, you are just wasting your time, they’ll hurt you and cause you pain at the right time. Go and make that money before we can have any meaningful conversation, else find your square root.

In a previous thread you told someone that you were over 60 years of age. While I don't doubt you, this post of yours sounds like that of a 24-year old.
Re: Ahmed Musa Matches Zidane, Surpasses Lampard, Vieira In International Record by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 28, 2023
Bintdawood:

IyaebeTheGreat who told you that please? Where did you get that from?
Yes a man SHOUKD tell his wife if he's getting married, buh ask for her permisson?? I no know where you get that one sha... So what's now the point of that since he can go ahead after six months if she sayz no?
Thats not an Islamic teaching please.
I heard that from my aunt and even confirmed it from my friends, please verify first because you may be the one wrong on this.
Re: Ahmed Musa Matches Zidane, Surpasses Lampard, Vieira In International Record by Ifymola: 3:08pm On Mar 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Mtcheww I hate to read anything about this Ahmed Musa anymore , he went and marry a second wife and Jamila left him. Wife of his youth ooo, the woman who loved him when he was a nobody, he begged her with his life but Jamila never agreed to come back. Build with him in the mud. I’ve never believed in that “build with him” bullshit, you are just wasting your time, they’ll hurt you and cause you pain at the right time. Go and make that money before we can have any meaningful conversation, else find your square root.
she didn't build anything with him. they knew each other as kids that's all. she is from a wealthy home..abi she follow am play ball ni?
his religion permits several wives. he has married again after the hot woman he married and the second wife didn't raise dust like the first one did.
Re: Ahmed Musa Matches Zidane, Surpasses Lampard, Vieira In International Record by Silentgroper(m): 3:11pm On Mar 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I don't know about that but babe is enjoying her life. Ned can't leave her, Regina does the leaving which ain't happening.

This is how it happens..

He gets attracted to another woman, courts that one, Gets married , Reggie gets jealous, she misbehaves, Reggie gets dumped/divorced ...

Reggie can't do nothing , she just licks her wound..

Worse part is, Reggie got no kid for him ....

But she builds with him, he still does right by Reggie and she'd probably have had a kid.

Trust!!!
Re: Ahmed Musa Matches Zidane, Surpasses Lampard, Vieira In International Record by Bintdawood(f): 3:12pm On Mar 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I heard that from my aunt and even confirmed it from my friends, please verify first because you may be the one wrong on this.

I am a Muslim and i dont need to verify anything..

Furthermore, no evidence appears either in the Quran or sunnah requiring the permission of the first wife if her husband wishes to marry another wife, and therefore he is not required to ask her permission.

However, he needs to be judicious in taking this decision and to weigh it carefully with respect to benefits and drawbacks and to look with the eye of wisdom at all of the considerations pertaining to the matter, and he should strive all he can to conciliate, reassure, and satisfy his first wife, in order to ease and mitigate the effect of the matter upon her.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Matches Zidane, Surpasses Lampard, Vieira In International Record by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 28, 2023
Ifymola:
she didn't build anything with him. they knew each other as kids that's all. she is from a wealthy home..abi she follow am play ball ni?
his religion permits several wives. he has married again after the hot woman he married and the second wife didn't raise dust like the first one did.
See how you tried to downplay it by slightly acknowledging they knew each other from childhood, oga they were childhood lovers. About him marrying another woman, he simply did that to prove a point to Jamila and went further to beg her that he married the third one to pacify her. I have their gist kpakpa. Ahmed will always be at the mercy of Jamila, you know why? Because in his innermost heart,he knew Jamila is the only woman that truly loved him and also understand that these ones came for the bag. He bought an expensive house for Jamila, promised heaven and earth for her if she comes back but she stood her ground. No true
inner peace for Musa for betraying the love of his life. Jamila took the true innerpeace away with her.
Re: Ahmed Musa Matches Zidane, Surpasses Lampard, Vieira In International Record by Itisallright: 3:15pm On Mar 28, 2023
What do you mean by no lady look at him? Did she marry him out of pity or what?
IyaebeTheGreat:
He still begs Jamila till today because his conscience won't let him have peace, bribed her with so many things but Jamila stood her grounds. This was a man she dated way back when no lady looked at him, very heartbreaking.
Re: Ahmed Musa Matches Zidane, Surpasses Lampard, Vieira In International Record by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 28, 2023
Itisallright:
What do you mean by no lady look at him? Did she marry him out of pity or what?
I'm saying these his trophy wives will not look at him when he was a nobody, a nobody that Jamila stood by all through the years
Re: Ahmed Musa Matches Zidane, Surpasses Lampard, Vieira In International Record by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 28, 2023
Bintdawood:

I am a Muslim and i dont need to verify anything..

Furthermore, no evidence appears either in the Quran or sunnah requiring the permission of the first wife if her husband wishes to marry another wife, and therefore he is not required to ask her permission.

However, he needs to be judicious in taking this decision and to weigh it carefully with respect to benefits and drawbacks and to look with the eye of wisdom at all of the considerations pertaining to the matter, and he should strive all he can to conciliate, reassure, and satisfy his first wife, in order to ease and mitigate the effect of the matter upon her.

I'll get back to you on this

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Matches Zidane, Surpasses Lampard, Vieira In International Record by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 28, 2023
Silentgroper:

This is how it happens..

He gets attracted to another woman, courts that one, Gets married , Reggie gets jealous, she misbehaves, Reggie gets dumped/divorced ...

Reggie can't do nothing , she just licks her wound..

Worse part is, Reggie got no kid for him ....

But she builds with him, he still does right by Reggie and she'd probably have had a kid.

Trust!!!
Regina has two kids(males) for Ned already, what you typed happened to other wives in favor of Regina and Ned isn't getting any younger to have that strength of spreading his seeds everywhere. Obviously Regina is his last bus stop same as Shade Okoya being the last bus stop of chief Rasak Okoya. In this type of game, make sure you are his last bus stop 😂
Re: Ahmed Musa Matches Zidane, Surpasses Lampard, Vieira In International Record by hardbody: 3:30pm On Mar 28, 2023
Xlogistics:
I’m Igbo, try insult me abeg 😝😝😝😝

LOL, you wan commot am from game? This NL wey we take dey hold body. Do anyhow, see anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Matches Zidane, Surpasses Lampard, Vieira In International Record by SaturnNick(m): 3:53pm On Mar 28, 2023
My Jos people cool cool cool
Re: Ahmed Musa Matches Zidane, Surpasses Lampard, Vieira In International Record by Xlogistics(m): 4:13pm On Mar 28, 2023
hardbody:

LOL, you wan commot am from game? This NL wey we take dey hold body. Do anyhow, see anyhow.

Lol
Re: Ahmed Musa Matches Zidane, Surpasses Lampard, Vieira In International Record by otipoju(m): 4:17pm On Mar 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

But his religion and hers permit him to get a second wife. She must have been mentally prepared for that unless he had promised her that he will never marry.

Anyways that's their business. Tinubu daughter wetin you cook today.
Re: Ahmed Musa Matches Zidane, Surpasses Lampard, Vieira In International Record by cuulausk(m): 4:17pm On Mar 28, 2023
Congrats to Musa…i like the fact that he is a philanthropist…..but i think musa making up to 108 caps is down to the politics being played in NFF… because I don’t understand why a player not playing for his unknown club for a long period of time kips getting called up at the expense of in form players and gets playing time for super eagle(even if na just 3mins in our matches) just to get lots of cap…This needs to be investigated
Re: Ahmed Musa Matches Zidane, Surpasses Lampard, Vieira In International Record by otipoju(m): 4:18pm On Mar 28, 2023
uncleck:
Super Eagle current team has the highest number of star players in Africa. But what I don't understand is why the team plays like inter house team

They have a bunch of extremely selfish wingers who hate passing to strikers or other players who are in a much better position to score.
Re: Ahmed Musa Matches Zidane, Surpasses Lampard, Vieira In International Record by Careente7(m): 4:41pm On Mar 28, 2023
Viraltrends123:

Because he is black and they ar white isn't it?
Must everything be about black and white ?Dey calm down
Re: Ahmed Musa Matches Zidane, Surpasses Lampard, Vieira In International Record by Careente7(m): 4:43pm On Mar 28, 2023
harsysky:

Sometimes Una dey Yan like say bomb dey Una head. Na still for this life we dey hear say man train girl for school, the girl Yan say dey man no go school, leave am find anoda man. Make your money, too. Abi no be the same head all of us get?
You,you know no say men get 99 head🤣

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Matches Zidane, Surpasses Lampard, Vieira In International Record by magzey: 4:43pm On Mar 28, 2023
abobote:
By force record

Even when he is not getting game, he still wants to be on the squad
He is senior man and is a motivation to the young eagles if it pain you choose your other country of birth and leave Naija alone. grin grin

Re: Ahmed Musa Matches Zidane, Surpasses Lampard, Vieira In International Record by McStoic(m): 4:47pm On Mar 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Story for the birds
Re: Ahmed Musa Matches Zidane, Surpasses Lampard, Vieira In International Record by Bintdawood(f): 4:54pm On Mar 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I'll get back to you on this

Ohh okayy🙌
Re: Ahmed Musa Matches Zidane, Surpasses Lampard, Vieira In International Record by blowjohn(m): 6:23pm On Mar 28, 2023
nwakibie3:

How did she build with him? Was she always on the pitch with him?

I tire o.
Abi na she be e personal trainer?

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Matches Zidane, Surpasses Lampard, Vieira In International Record by Silentgroper(m): 7:07pm On Mar 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Regina has two kids(males) for Ned already, what you typed happened to other wives in favor of Regina and Ned isn't getting any younger to have that strength of spreading his seeds everywhere. Obviously Regina is his last bus stop same as Shade Okoya being the last bus stop of chief Rasak Okoya. In this type of game, make sure you are his last bus stop 😂

🤣🤣🤣

She had better make sure she is ...

But as long as the preek is still in active service

Forget, my gee will keep the seed spreading...
Re: Ahmed Musa Matches Zidane, Surpasses Lampard, Vieira In International Record by llorisbhone(m): 7:13pm On Mar 28, 2023
Tim Cahill is Australian not English
Re: Ahmed Musa Matches Zidane, Surpasses Lampard, Vieira In International Record by mmsen: 7:25pm On Mar 28, 2023
abobote:
By force record

Even when he is not getting game, he still wants to be on the squad

Why do they keep picking him?

Who is collecting the bribes that he pays?
Re: Ahmed Musa Matches Zidane, Surpasses Lampard, Vieira In International Record by maxiart2(m): 9:04pm On Mar 28, 2023
lordm:
When will he score?

😆😆
Re: Ahmed Musa Matches Zidane, Surpasses Lampard, Vieira In International Record by BalogunIdowu(m): 10:43pm On Mar 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

The reason she left was because he married a second wife. any other thing? Maltreatment, or irresponsibility towards her...if no, you people should focus on what matters...

I come in peace
Re: Ahmed Musa Matches Zidane, Surpasses Lampard, Vieira In International Record by laskab(f): 9:12am On Mar 29, 2023
Inter House team does not qualify how they play, I believe that they play like amateurs & primary school girls.

uncleck:
Super Eagle current team has the highest number of star
players in Africa. But what I don't understand is why the team plays like inter house team
Re: Ahmed Musa Matches Zidane, Surpasses Lampard, Vieira In International Record by uncleck: 9:54am On Mar 29, 2023
laskab:
Inter House team does not qualify how they play, I believe that they play like amateurs & primary school girls.

sad sad sad
Re: Ahmed Musa Matches Zidane, Surpasses Lampard, Vieira In International Record by tafat: 10:30am On Mar 29, 2023
Congrats, him try.
Re: Ahmed Musa Matches Zidane, Surpasses Lampard, Vieira In International Record by kelspinall(m): 2:23pm On Mar 29, 2023
congratulations

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Leicester Midfielder Kante Joins Chelsea / Messi Wins 7th La Liga Golden Boot / Oshoala: Ikorodu Stands Still For World Cup Heroine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.