Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,662 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Labour Party Changes Imo State Gubernatorial Form To ₦‎15 Million - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Changes Imo State Gubernatorial Form To ₦‎15 Million (32720 Views)

Abure-led Labour Party Changes Convention Venue To Nnewi / Anambra 2021: Dr.Godwin Maduka Today Picks His Gubernatorial Form / Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party Changes Imo State Gubernatorial Form To ₦‎15 Million by mytime24(f): 2:03pm On Mar 28, 2023
B
Re: Labour Party Changes Imo State Gubernatorial Form To ₦‎15 Million by Frizz001: 2:06pm On Mar 28, 2023
Even 1million is not for some working class groups. Are they supposed to leave the forms free of charge? It is a major source of fund raising for the party, same party y'all claim has no structure.
Nigerialabalaba:
You neva answer my question o

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Changes Imo State Gubernatorial Form To ₦‎15 Million by Angelfrost(m): 2:19pm On Mar 28, 2023
Still high... Ridiculously and unnecessarily high!

This is how we encourage our democracy to be cluttered and controlled by wealthy crooks who can't even lead their own homes least of all a state or nation!

There's absolutely no justification for this Exceptionally high amount for a mere nomination or indication of interest form.

This means great leaders who can't afford this fee will have to sit back and allow charlatans with the means to take over the political process.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Changes Imo State Gubernatorial Form To ₦‎15 Million by Shezzman: 2:20pm On Mar 28, 2023
Well said ..
ganisucks:
What matters most is not that a man makes a mistake, rather it is that a man accepts responsibility, when he makes a mistake.

This is something that Festus Keyamo will never know. He rushed to blab, and now LP has disgraced him.

Left to me, I think the N15 million is still a bit steep. N5million is appropriate to me, so that women and youths can also via for the ticket.

Financial rascality must be removed from Nigerian politics. That's the only way forward.

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Changes Imo State Gubernatorial Form To ₦‎15 Million by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 28, 2023
Igbo:
Peter Obi
you no dey rest

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Changes Imo State Gubernatorial Form To ₦‎15 Million by Hallabee1(m): 2:21pm On Mar 28, 2023
Ventura1:
Is OBIDATTI spokesman now Labour party PRO?

Aje...

Or his he the labour party spokesman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Changes Imo State Gubernatorial Form To ₦‎15 Million by Shezzman: 2:21pm On Mar 28, 2023
Making more sense....
Hoelujohn:

With 5 million naira, opposition party will sponsor like 20 other candidates in the party to come and destabilize the party. They will all now decamp later and say they have endorsed the party of their sponsors

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Changes Imo State Gubernatorial Form To ₦‎15 Million by Roboto11: 2:21pm On Mar 28, 2023
mycar:
batstards will still wail

Seun, mynd44.

Let's see how you act.
Re: Labour Party Changes Imo State Gubernatorial Form To ₦‎15 Million by idu1(m): 2:21pm On Mar 28, 2023
Hoelujohn:

With 5 million naira, opposition party will sponsor like 20 other candidates in the party to come and destabilize the party. They will all now decamp later and say they have endorsed the party of their sponsors

With 50 million naira. You think APC can not sponsor 20 other candidates?

Do you know how much they control?

See your reasoning abeg.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Changes Imo State Gubernatorial Form To ₦‎15 Million by Fira09(m): 2:22pm On Mar 28, 2023
Igbo:
Peter Obi
Mynd44 nlfpmod .

Another violator

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Changes Imo State Gubernatorial Form To ₦‎15 Million by Kelechi009: 2:22pm On Mar 28, 2023
ganisucks:
What matters most is not that a man makes a mistake, rather it is that a man accepts responsibility, when he makes a mistake.

This is something that Festus Keyamo will never know. He rushed to blab, and now LP has disgraced him.

Left to me, I think the N15 million is still a bit steep. N5million is appropriate to me, so that women and youths can also via for the ticket.

Financial rascality must be removed from Nigerian politics. That's the only way forward.

5 Million is very appropriate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Changes Imo State Gubernatorial Form To ₦‎15 Million by Antimandatethie(m): 2:23pm On Mar 28, 2023
ganisucks:

yea that great

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Changes Imo State Gubernatorial Form To ₦‎15 Million by 07kjb: 2:23pm On Mar 28, 2023
Labour party is a great party I swear

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Changes Imo State Gubernatorial Form To ₦‎15 Million by Hallabee1(m): 2:23pm On Mar 28, 2023
mytime24:
B

Aje...

What's the meaning of B you posted before 2by2 stick locate your head
Re: Labour Party Changes Imo State Gubernatorial Form To ₦‎15 Million by Alexbio: 2:24pm On Mar 28, 2023
ganisucks:

https://twitter.com/realkenokonkwo/status/1640675993537921026

Labour party is always a party of testrunners the same they testrunned OBi-Datti for presidency.
The most unintentional set of people grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Changes Imo State Gubernatorial Form To ₦‎15 Million by Angelfrost(m): 2:25pm On Mar 28, 2023
ganisucks:

1 million is more than enough, even if you are trying to restrict the process...!

This opens the race up for serious leaders to jump in.

With higher stakes, a decent primary will produce a great leader and political contender that will connect well with majority of voters like Alex Otti of Abia state.

Elections should be about leaders and individuals not popularity of the parties involved.

This compels elected leaders to sit up and deliver!
Re: Labour Party Changes Imo State Gubernatorial Form To ₦‎15 Million by DimIsaac10(m): 2:26pm On Mar 28, 2023
So how many common man go afford this price tag like this?. All diz parties are just same abeg.
However una take judge am.
Re: Labour Party Changes Imo State Gubernatorial Form To ₦‎15 Million by OmoManU: 2:27pm On Mar 28, 2023
Hoelujohn:

See shallow thinking and you think even with 25m or more they don't have the resources to do so if they want. Choi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Changes Imo State Gubernatorial Form To ₦‎15 Million by gigabyte13: 2:27pm On Mar 28, 2023
Festus keyamo effect
🤣😂🤣🤣🤣😂🤣🤣
😂🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Changes Imo State Gubernatorial Form To ₦‎15 Million by raskymonojendor: 2:28pm On Mar 28, 2023
No need. The party has not achieved much success this election cycle anyway. It was only able to steal some of PDP's vote.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Changes Imo State Gubernatorial Form To ₦‎15 Million by bigdammyj: 2:28pm On Mar 28, 2023
Noted.
Re: Labour Party Changes Imo State Gubernatorial Form To ₦‎15 Million by Hotice085: 2:28pm On Mar 28, 2023
ganisucks:

https://twitter.com/realkenokonkwo/status/1640675993537921026

President 10million
Governor 5million
Senate 1million
Rep .5million
State .1million
Chairman.05million
Counsellor 20k
Re: Labour Party Changes Imo State Gubernatorial Form To ₦‎15 Million by Spiritmask: 2:29pm On Mar 28, 2023
Angelfrost:
Still high... Ridiculously and unnecessarily high!

This is how we encourage our democracy to be cluttered and controlled by wealthy crooks who can't even lead their own homes least of all a state or nation!

There's absolutely no justification for this Exceptionally high amount for a mere nomination or indication of interest form.

This means great leaders who can't afford this fee will have to sit back and allow charlatans with the means to take over the political process.

Where did you think that the money to pay people that will work as party agent during the election will come from?

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Changes Imo State Gubernatorial Form To ₦‎15 Million by casualobserver: 2:29pm On Mar 28, 2023
It is still too much, who can afford 15m? Where will a honest civil servant, lecturer, professor, teacher, nurse etc get n15m from? A proper party gets its funding from member dues. LP is just showing it is no different from the others.

All this from the party of the working man? Abeg yeye dey smell!!!

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Changes Imo State Gubernatorial Form To ₦‎15 Million by CertifiedUrchin: 2:30pm On Mar 28, 2023
Hoelujohn:

Tuale sir 🙌. You understand politics a lot. Much accolades.

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Changes Imo State Gubernatorial Form To ₦‎15 Million by hardon1(m): 2:30pm On Mar 28, 2023
What was the previous amount
Re: Labour Party Changes Imo State Gubernatorial Form To ₦‎15 Million by LegacyB: 2:31pm On Mar 28, 2023
40Bullets:
If they mistakenly make it FREE, everyone will get the form.

LP is the party to beat

Meanwhile, I'm waiting for Keyamo to comment
You people’s hypocrisy ehn! Where do you expect an ordinary Nigerian to get 15million naira for form only.
Yet you claim to be new as Obi?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Be Careful Of The Fuel, You Buy In Lagos / Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews — PTDF / Abia Government Constructs Highway In Arochukwu Forest(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.