Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,281 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

Labour Party Changes Imo State Gubernatorial Form To ₦‎15 Million - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Changes Imo State Gubernatorial Form To ₦‎15 Million (32700 Views)

Abure-led Labour Party Changes Convention Venue To Nnewi / Anambra 2021: Dr.Godwin Maduka Today Picks His Gubernatorial Form / Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Labour Party Changes Imo State Gubernatorial Form To ₦‎15 Million by ganisucks(f): 12:41pm On Mar 28, 2023
BREAKING NEWS
After due consultation with all the relevant stakeholders in the Party, and taking into consideration the overwhelming interest of Nigerians in our Party,and the necessity to birth a new Nigeria, and in view of the prevailing high cost of things in Nigeria,which the incompetent APC ruling party has foisted on all Nigerians, the Labour Party, as a listening Party, has taken note of the suggestions of Nigerians that a party of the working class Nigerians should settle for a nomination fee of not more than N15m for the post of a Governor.

In line with our avowed disposition to carry Nigerians along in what we do, the Party has decided to review the cost of nomination forms downwards for all positions taking into consideration the suggested amount of N15m for the post of Governor. We must move together to salvage our country from incompetent and dishonest leadership of the old order.

Signed
Kenneth Okonkwo
Spokesperson, Labour Party, Obi-Datti Presidential Campaign Council
https://twitter.com/realkenokonkwo/status/1640675993537921026

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Labour Party Changes Imo State Gubernatorial Form To ₦‎15 Million by ganisucks(f): 12:42pm On Mar 28, 2023
What matters most is not that a man makes a mistake, rather it is that a man accepts responsibility, when he makes a mistake.

This is something that Festus Keyamo will never know. He rushed to blab, and now LP has disgraced him.

Left to me, I think the N15 million is still a bit steep. N5million is appropriate to me, so that women and youths can also via for the ticket.

Financial rascality must be removed from Nigerian politics. That's the only way forward.

357 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Labour Party Changes Imo State Gubernatorial Form To ₦‎15 Million by 40Bullets: 12:44pm On Mar 28, 2023
If they mistakenly make it FREE, everyone will get the form.

LP is the party to beat

Meanwhile, I'm waiting for Keyamo to comment

205 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Labour Party Changes Imo State Gubernatorial Form To ₦‎15 Million by Ventura1: 12:44pm On Mar 28, 2023
Is OBIDATTI spokesman now Labour party PRO?

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Labour Party Changes Imo State Gubernatorial Form To ₦‎15 Million by Afamsi: 12:50pm On Mar 28, 2023
Every individual or group may have their flaws but the ability to listen to good counsel and take necessary correction often distinguishes between the good and the evil

212 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Labour Party Changes Imo State Gubernatorial Form To ₦‎15 Million by Neverslumber(f): 12:52pm On Mar 28, 2023
Nice

8 Likes

Re: Labour Party Changes Imo State Gubernatorial Form To ₦‎15 Million by Yibo(m): 12:52pm On Mar 28, 2023
Peter Obi

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Labour Party Changes Imo State Gubernatorial Form To ₦‎15 Million by Hoelujohn: 12:53pm On Mar 28, 2023
ganisucks:
What matters most is not that a man makes a mistake, rather it is that a man accepts responsibility, when he makes a mistake.

This is something that Festus Keyamo will never know. He rushed to blab, and now LP has disgraced him.

Left to me, I think the N15 million is still a bit steep. N5million is appropriate to me, so that women and youths can also via for the ticket.

Financial rascality must be removed from Nigerian politics. That's the only way forward.
With 5 million naira, opposition party will sponsor like 20 other candidates in the party to come and destabilize the party. They will all now decamp later and say they have endorsed the party of their sponsors

233 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Labour Party Changes Imo State Gubernatorial Form To ₦‎15 Million by mycar: 12:55pm On Mar 28, 2023
batstards will still wail

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Changes Imo State Gubernatorial Form To ₦‎15 Million by ganisucks(f): 12:56pm On Mar 28, 2023
Hoelujohn:

With 5 million naira, opposition party will sponsor like 20 other candidates in the party to come and destabilize the party. They will all now decamp later and say they have endorsed the party of their sponsors
I never saw it that way. That makes sense.

155 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Labour Party Changes Imo State Gubernatorial Form To ₦‎15 Million by hisgrace090: 12:57pm On Mar 28, 2023
Afamsi:
Every individual or group may have their flaws but the ability to listen to good counsel and take necessary correction often distinguishes the good and the evil

Yes, since Nigerians started suffering Buhari induced cash scarcity Buhari have not said anything no matter the level of crying and gnashing of teeth of Nigerians.
Say no to bad leaders who cares not about you.

20 Likes

Re: Labour Party Changes Imo State Gubernatorial Form To ₦‎15 Million by kk2027: 1:01pm On Mar 28, 2023
Now thats a party that listens

Imagine having a president that listens too

A new Nigeria is POssible

Let the presidential election court case be televised please

90 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Labour Party Changes Imo State Gubernatorial Form To ₦‎15 Million by seunmsg(m): 1:07pm On Mar 28, 2023
To start with, why should Kenneth Okonkwo be the one to issue this statement? Is he the party spokesman? Is the presidential campaign council now running the party?

The national working committee should make this decision and communicate it to the public and not the Obi/Datti campaign council. Labour Party will be worse than PDP and APC in terms of internal democracy. I’ve no business with how much they sell their party’s nomination form but they should run the party like a democratic party and not an appendage of the presidential campaign council.

157 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Labour Party Changes Imo State Gubernatorial Form To ₦‎15 Million by Jennymine(f): 1:10pm On Mar 28, 2023
Wow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Changes Imo State Gubernatorial Form To ₦‎15 Million by ganisucks(f): 1:20pm On Mar 28, 2023
seunmsg:
To start with, why should Kenneth Okonkwo be the one issuing this statement? Is he the party spokesman? Is the presidential campaign council now running the party?

The national working committee should make this decision and not the Obi/Datti campaign council. Labour Party will be worse than PDP and APC in terms of internal democracy. I’ve no business with how much they sell their party’s nomination form but they should run the party like a Democratic Party and not an appendage of the presidential campaign council.

I understand your disappointment. The propaganda discussion you had planned for today, in your APC WhatsApp groups, has been destroyed. You now have to scratch your heads for the topic for today. You know what, maybe you can discuss Femi Fani Kayode and his brilliant plan to fight the UK. That's an amazing discussion for today. Discuss.

114 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Labour Party Changes Imo State Gubernatorial Form To ₦‎15 Million by Godsfrezx: 1:22pm On Mar 28, 2023
Peter Obi

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Changes Imo State Gubernatorial Form To ₦‎15 Million by barbstee(m): 1:22pm On Mar 28, 2023
seunmsg:
To start with, why should Kenneth Okonkwo be the one to issue this statement? Is he the party spokesman? Is the presidential campaign council now running the party?

The national working committee should make this decision and communicate it to the public and not the Obi/Datti campaign council. Labour Party will be worse than PDP and APC in terms of internal democracy. I’ve no business with how much they sell their party’s nomination form but they should run the party like a democratic party and not an appendage of the presidential campaign council.
Exactly

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Labour Party Changes Imo State Gubernatorial Form To ₦‎15 Million by codedguy1(m): 1:23pm On Mar 28, 2023
ganisucks:

I understand your disappointment. The propaganda discussion you had planned for today, in your APC WhatsApp groups, has been destroyed. You now have to scratch your heads for the topic for today. You know what, maybe you can discuss Femi Fani Kayode and his brilliant plan to fight the UK. That's an amazing discussion for today. Discuss.

grin

Are you minding those frustrated miserable sods.

Imaging the idiot left the message and starting asking irrelevant question. Even if its PO that announced it, does it make any difference?

I can never understand how some people still manage to want to find fault in another party just because the party they support is faulty personified.

Festus Keyamo will constructing one nonsense to post on twitter now.

Useless things.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Labour Party Changes Imo State Gubernatorial Form To ₦‎15 Million by obi4eze(m): 1:24pm On Mar 28, 2023
grin

At least the people spoke and they heard.

27 Likes

Re: Labour Party Changes Imo State Gubernatorial Form To ₦‎15 Million by obi4eze(m): 1:25pm On Mar 28, 2023
seunmsg:

Oga how is it your business? Is Kenneth Okonkwo a member of your devilish party? Please face your drug lord who is trying to lie his way to presidency and leave our LP for us.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Labour Party Changes Imo State Gubernatorial Form To ₦‎15 Million by adioolayi(m): 1:27pm On Mar 28, 2023
The intentions is the real deal..

Even if you decide to give it free...

It's clear LP is not different from APC and PDP..

Padipadi government

26 Likes

Re: Labour Party Changes Imo State Gubernatorial Form To ₦‎15 Million by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 28, 2023
A party that listens to the masses

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Labour Party Changes Imo State Gubernatorial Form To ₦‎15 Million by alanto: 1:33pm On Mar 28, 2023
seunmsg:

I thought I was the only one that noticed that... Even signed it with his name and then introduced himself as campaign whatever for Obi Datti like presidential election ended in February. Funny Labour people

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Labour Party Changes Imo State Gubernatorial Form To ₦‎15 Million by jlinkd78(m): 1:47pm On Mar 28, 2023
NOTED
Re: Labour Party Changes Imo State Gubernatorial Form To ₦‎15 Million by Ofunaofu: 1:49pm On Mar 28, 2023
Ventura1:
Is OBIDATTI spokesman now Labour party PRO?

So you see what I saw 😁😁😁😁

10 Likes

Re: Labour Party Changes Imo State Gubernatorial Form To ₦‎15 Million by christejames(m): 1:50pm On Mar 28, 2023
A party that listens...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Changes Imo State Gubernatorial Form To ₦‎15 Million by Nigerialabalaba: 1:52pm On Mar 28, 2023
Yeye. Shey N15m na for working class

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Labour Party Changes Imo State Gubernatorial Form To ₦‎15 Million by Frizz001: 1:56pm On Mar 28, 2023
It is definitely more affordable than 25m and shows willingness to listen and compromise. The party must also fund its activities. Did you complain of APC's demonic 100m presidential form despite being the ruling party with unbridled access to public funds?

Nigerialabalaba:
Yeye. Shey N15m na for working class

17 Likes

Re: Labour Party Changes Imo State Gubernatorial Form To ₦‎15 Million by Nigerialabalaba: 1:57pm On Mar 28, 2023
Frizz001:
It is definitely more affordable than 25m and shows willingness to listen and compromise. The party must also fund its activities. Did you complain of APC's demonic 100m presidential form despite being the ruling party with unbridled access to public funds?

You neva answer my question o

58 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

First Lady: GMB’s Wife Deceiving Nigerian Women / Thanksgiving Service For Former President Jonathan In Yenagoa / Kalu Idika Kalu's Steward Drugged And Robbed Him In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.