Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

What Is The Hardest Part Of Your Job? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Is The Hardest Part Of Your Job? (9824 Views)

What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? / 7 Mistakes That Can Ruin Your Job Interview / 4 Reasons You Don't Get Interviews After Your Job Applications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Hardest Part Of Your Job? by seunny4lif(m): 1:33pm On Mar 29, 2023
Sleeping grin
After working all day then you get home around 12am, just when you are about to sleep the electricity just goes off, and all the mosquitoes in the area decided to visit you.

Even if do night shift, you can’t sleep in the day because churches, children and etc in the area will frustrate your mental health.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Hardest Part Of Your Job? by BNLR(m): 1:34pm On Mar 29, 2023
The Oldest staff who knows the historical background of the establishment and all the staff that have been sacked in their presence.

They find it hard to accept a new recruit placed over them as supervisor

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest Part Of Your Job? by money121(m): 1:35pm On Mar 29, 2023
Ok
Re: What Is The Hardest Part Of Your Job? by udemzyudex(m): 1:36pm On Mar 29, 2023
Working without schematic diagram,no boardview and no datasheet of ic, especially on latest motherboard. It can be tiring.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest Part Of Your Job? by Isabi4lov: 1:37pm On Mar 29, 2023
Getting a job in this country

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest Part Of Your Job? by hardon1(m): 1:38pm On Mar 29, 2023
No be who get job dey talk of hardest part? undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest Part Of Your Job? by SaturnNick(m): 1:38pm On Mar 29, 2023
Having to endure bullshit from my superiors undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest Part Of Your Job? by Isabi4lov: 1:39pm On Mar 29, 2023
Berrityga:
Having to watch my boss walk to her office with that big ass, and I can't even touch it. Omg. I can work for free just to go home and rest on my boss breast. This woman has 3 children but if you see how sexy she is. Omoge leave matter e pain me sha.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

As e dey pain you e dey sweet her πŸ˜…

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest Part Of Your Job? by Wizygreat12: 1:40pm On Mar 29, 2023
Me i enjoy doing my job every blessed day beacause is my hubby with good pay 1million naira salary in a month but here in italy is 1,340euro grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Hardest Part Of Your Job? by Anuoluwa12345(f): 1:40pm On Mar 29, 2023
Are you for real? Pls let's talk more, explain better sir.
lavylilly:
very simple, write informative and insightful topics and you get as long as your tenses are correct

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Part Of Your Job? by Kharol1234: 1:41pm On Mar 29, 2023
Giving prices for a job

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Part Of Your Job? by dfrost: 1:41pm On Mar 29, 2023
Miracood2:
The noise from the learners, writing of lesson plans and notes.

Teaching hard abeg.

It has not been easy.

Give them treats and promise more when they are quiet.

Make your work enjoyable with tech tools.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest Part Of Your Job? by TheChameleon: 1:42pm On Mar 29, 2023
Spending the money... angry

Re: What Is The Hardest Part Of Your Job? by ngng: 1:42pm On Mar 29, 2023
Which gadgets are you into?
ecomalchemistt:
Convincing customers to make payment before shipping their goods, always having to deal with 'HoW mUsH CuStomErs' , when they don't have sufficient funds to buy luxury gadgets.

Stressful as f !

Contact me for your latest Gadgets and accessories !!!

I will also teach you the nitty gritty of starting up with access to importers contacts !

Stay blessed.

Re: What Is The Hardest Part Of Your Job? by Jokkarm2: 1:48pm On Mar 29, 2023
Miracood2:

Just grab it.

I used to be scared, then I manned up and I decided to grab that big fat ass.

we will need your advice during this election court hearing sir.

I'm currently jobless.
Re: What Is The Hardest Part Of Your Job? by Emma1Oj(m): 1:50pm On Mar 29, 2023
Working with ladies. You mistakenly pay attention or get close to one more dan the others just know you are setting yourself up.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Hardest Part Of Your Job? by Bigsin: 1:53pm On Mar 29, 2023
Pojomojo:
The competition is too much
Change location

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest Part Of Your Job? by Vinnie2000(m): 1:53pm On Mar 29, 2023
I wonder How can Ashawo Girls in Brothels will answer this Question. πŸ€”πŸ€¨

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Part Of Your Job? by shaybebaby(f): 1:57pm On Mar 29, 2023
Not having enough time to do a deep dive into fixing issues, something keeps coming up that will derail that plan and turn out be more urgent.

Working in a large Corp meaning often not knowing where to obtain required information.

Legacy systems.

But overall, an interesting job with loads of responsibility..no two days the same.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Hardest Part Of Your Job? by Maxxim: 2:00pm On Mar 29, 2023
Bringing ideas to life

Customers who are ready to spend over a million on materials but they'll start bargaining to few hundred thousands when it's time to talk about the workmanship.

Having sleepness night calculating in order to avoid excess and shortages of materials, strategizing how the next day at work will be.

Playing cool to dumb customers who believes they know all and saying yes to engineers who believes they're smart until they realize they've made lot of mistakes and it's time to condemn and restart the work, with the later I don't feel bothered until I'm told I'm not getting additional payments, I used to be like am I the cause of your misfortune 😁

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest Part Of Your Job? by MissOpe(f): 2:02pm On Mar 29, 2023
Emuforlife1:
Na, I'm an introvert. I dont like to disturb people, I don't like to be disturbed.

Hmmm.
Most times, introverts are often been misconstrued as proud and snobbish people.
So I'll say I understand exactly how you feel, however you must continue to act in accordance with the Organisation's core values....or start your own business. grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Part Of Your Job? by pocohantas(f): 2:04pm On Mar 29, 2023
Having to embrace digital solutions. My problem no pass computer. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Hardest Part Of Your Job? by kleuvet92: 2:05pm On Mar 29, 2023
Observing that my staff can't balance sales and available cash. E de pain me to deduct from their salary!!!
lavylilly:
Share the hardest part of your job you hard to deal with
Re: What Is The Hardest Part Of Your Job? by ChyOmaa(f): 2:13pm On Mar 29, 2023
embarassedProspecting clients

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest Part Of Your Job? by Akalia(m): 2:14pm On Mar 29, 2023
It's multifaceted in that I have got to multi-task because it is a process control thing with the aid of a computer program.

There is also the drudgery aspect of my job-this aspect is the part I dislike the most about my job.

Albeit I am not getting well paid enough to live a comfortable life but the job pays my bills, that's all that matter.
Re: What Is The Hardest Part Of Your Job? by TyroneP(m): 2:14pm On Mar 29, 2023
I receive an average of 25 official calls a day. I meet up with about 15 new people and I'll definitely be in about 5 meetings at least in a day. More than 20 people are willing to meet with me daily. Sometimes I forget I'm yet to take breakfast @2pm. I am a criminologist.

lavylilly:
Share the hardest part of your job you hard to deal with

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Hardest Part Of Your Job? by zoghys: 2:19pm On Mar 29, 2023
Miracood2:

Just grab it.

I used to be scared, then I manned up and I decided to grab that big fat ass.

I'm currently jobless.

lol
Re: What Is The Hardest Part Of Your Job? by Paramount01(m): 2:21pm On Mar 29, 2023
Miracood2:
The noise from the learners, writing of lesson plans and notes.

Teaching hard abeg.

It has not been easy.

Private school
Re: What Is The Hardest Part Of Your Job? by Bekermann(m): 2:21pm On Mar 29, 2023
Sourcing for briefs. It's very hard.
Re: What Is The Hardest Part Of Your Job? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 29, 2023
Dealing with third parties.

People can be annoying, One wanted to frustrate me today but I refuse to be frustrated. angry
Re: What Is The Hardest Part Of Your Job? by Karlifate: 2:25pm On Mar 29, 2023
Emma1Oj:
Working with ladies. You mistakenly pay attention or get close to one more dan the others just know you are setting yourself up.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

No be lie.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Part Of Your Job? by Akinbest(m): 2:28pm On Mar 29, 2023
the hardest part of my own job is waking up early

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

SHELL : Invitation To Technical Graduate Selection Test. What Should I Expect? / Post Port Harcourt Jobs Here / SESEWA Team.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.