Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

What Is The Hardest Part Of Your Job? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Is The Hardest Part Of Your Job? (9833 Views)

What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? / 7 Mistakes That Can Ruin Your Job Interview / 4 Reasons You Don't Get Interviews After Your Job Applications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Hardest Part Of Your Job? by Paramount01(m): 2:28pm On Mar 29, 2023
Emma1Oj:
Working with ladies. You mistakenly pay attention or get close to one more dan the others just know you are setting yourself up.

Lolz, which work u dey do?
Re: What Is The Hardest Part Of Your Job? by ChybuzzDD(m): 2:28pm On Mar 29, 2023
Berrityga:
Having to watch my boss walk to her office with that big ass, and I can't even touch it. Omg. I can work for free just to go home and rest on my boss breast. This woman has 3 children but if you see how sexy she is. Omoge leave matter e pain me sha.

A scum like you shouldn't be seen near a public forum like this.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest Part Of Your Job? by trendingbeatz(m): 2:43pm On Mar 29, 2023
bet9ja dey fit own you gbese wey your salary fit no cover
Re: What Is The Hardest Part Of Your Job? by Jamesbiodun(m): 2:44pm On Mar 29, 2023
Getting contracts angry
Re: What Is The Hardest Part Of Your Job? by Cross1979(m): 3:25pm On Mar 29, 2023
Going to the gym to workout
Re: What Is The Hardest Part Of Your Job? by wildikeman(m): 3:29pm On Mar 29, 2023
Staying awake

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest Part Of Your Job? by Pootle: 3:37pm On Mar 29, 2023
Working with someone you detest

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest Part Of Your Job? by theamazonguru(m): 3:42pm On Mar 29, 2023
Powersurge:
Getting/using faulty data.

Data analyst?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Part Of Your Job? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 29, 2023
Paramount01:

Private school

Swrs embarassed
Re: What Is The Hardest Part Of Your Job? by Juniorangel(m): 3:56pm On Mar 29, 2023
Creating and coming up with new ideas everyday no be beans.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest Part Of Your Job? by oliverwrites: 3:59pm On Mar 29, 2023
When my wife decides to start asking mumu mumu questions. I work from home and she works from home.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Part Of Your Job? by Penboy: 4:02pm On Mar 29, 2023
Time consuming...
Non understanding patients.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Part Of Your Job? by Brownshoe: 4:03pm On Mar 29, 2023
Salary wey never enter don finish

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest Part Of Your Job? by cl0r0x: 4:08pm On Mar 29, 2023
Having to see blue and claim it was white grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest Part Of Your Job? by Timini95: 4:19pm On Mar 29, 2023
Writing lesson note
Marking over 300 scripts
Writing schedules

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest Part Of Your Job? by Naybahood(m): 4:23pm On Mar 29, 2023
TyroneP:
I receive an average of 25 official calls a day. I meet up with about 15 new people and I'll definitely be in about 5 meetings at least in a day. More than 20 people are willing to meet with me daily. Sometimes I forget I'm yet to take breakfast @2pm. I am a criminologist.

Boss do you need a driver ?
I drive well sir .

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Part Of Your Job? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 29, 2023
Seeing young people die especially children, it is very tough to work in the hospital.

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest Part Of Your Job? by GiZcorp: 4:36pm On Mar 29, 2023
Defending APC victory at the just concluded poll..

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest Part Of Your Job? by Adebowhales(m): 4:42pm On Mar 29, 2023
Naybahood:

Boss do you need a driver ?
I drive well sir .
Where is ur location?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Part Of Your Job? by placeofallure(f): 4:46pm On Mar 29, 2023
Emuforlife1:
Na, I'm an introvert. I dont like to disturb people, I don't like to be disturbed.

Me too. I'm also an introvert and ordinary to say good morning to people seem herculean at times. l just want to be on my own, not ego. At times, I lock the door, I just want to fool people into believing I'm not around yet.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest Part Of Your Job? by mohd001: 4:48pm On Mar 29, 2023
convincing a client with your proposal to hire you for a job.... oh damn!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Part Of Your Job? by Albertone(m): 4:54pm On Mar 29, 2023
Amotolongbo:
The blow part is the hardest part of my job

This is not a cruise thread na.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Part Of Your Job? by Emuforlife1: 4:56pm On Mar 29, 2023
placeofallure:

Me too. I'm also an introvert and ordinary to say good morning to people seem herculean at times. l just want to be on my own, not ego. At times, I lock the door, I just want to fool people into believing I'm not around yet.
Tell me you are talking about me without telling me you are talking about mecheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Part Of Your Job? by millstone(m): 4:58pm On Mar 29, 2023
Seeing my boss' face

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest Part Of Your Job? by placeofallure(f): 5:07pm On Mar 29, 2023
Emuforlife1:
Tell me you are talking about me without telling me you are talking about mecheesy

lol

it's just how we, introverts, are wired. Anything that will make me avoid you. Sometimes, I don't protest when I should just because I don't wanna talk but mind you, my own introvert dey very stubborn O. I won't do what I won't do if you like talk from January to December. My own silence doesn't mean consent.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest Part Of Your Job? by millionboi2: 5:13pm On Mar 29, 2023
Vinnie2000:

I wonder How can Ashawo Girls in Brothels will answer this Question. 🤔🤨
one just answered that giving Mouth Gig is her hardest part

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest Part Of Your Job? by Emuforlife1: 5:16pm On Mar 29, 2023
placeofallure:

lol

it's just how we, introverts, are wired. Anything that will make me avoid you. Sometimes, I don't protest when I should just because I don't wanna talk but mind you, my own introvert dey very stubborn O. I won't do what I won't do if you like talk from January to December. My own silence doesn't mean consent.
Lol! Our DNA have similar sequencecheesy.
So, how do I know you didn't read my diary

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest Part Of Your Job? by Coder2Client(m): 5:18pm On Mar 29, 2023
Miracood2:
The noise from the learners, writing of lesson plans and notes.

Teaching hard abeg.

It has not been easy.

Teaching is stressful not hard.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Part Of Your Job? by placeofallure(f): 5:20pm On Mar 29, 2023
Emuforlife1:
Lol! Our DNA have similar sequencecheesy.
So, how do I know you didn't read my diary

Naaaaaa! I didn't grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest Part Of Your Job? by TheMaharajah: 5:35pm On Mar 29, 2023
How to properly arrange my wager

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Part Of Your Job? by DemonSlayer: 5:52pm On Mar 29, 2023
Akalia:
It's multifaceted in that I have got to multi-task because it is a process control thing with the aid of a computer program.

There is also the drudgery aspect of my job-this aspect is the part I dislike the most about my job.

Albeit I am not getting well paid enough to live a comfortable life but the job pays my bills, that's all that matter.

Have you considered automating the drudgery out?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Part Of Your Job? by DemonSlayer: 5:55pm On Mar 29, 2023
Juniorangel:
Creating and coming up with new ideas everyday no be beans.

Have you considered using AI tools to aid the process?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is This A Good Idea For Interview Abroad. / Hnd Holder Vs 3rd Class Bsc Holder, Who Has More Advantage To Secure A Job? / Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment (8 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.