Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady (64233 Views)

‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) / Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him / Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady by folake4u(f): 5:19pm On Mar 28, 2023
This woman get energy oh.

1 Like

Re: Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady by Omoawoke: 6:07pm On Mar 28, 2023
Evil woman, say no to domestic violence.
I hope the man gets justice . but the man useless sha, allow woman beat you
Re: Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady by Somebody2020: 6:07pm On Mar 28, 2023
Please Nairalanders,
I purchased a pair of shoes from Jumia on the 8th February but I had to cancelled the order the same day when I realized the situation of the country was getting bad. I got a message from them on the 9th confirming the money in my Jumia voucher then I emailed them to help transfer the funds to my bank account. I received an email asking for bank info which I forwarded to them. They asked me to wait for 5 working days for the money to be paid.
After the 5 working days elapsed and the money is not there I went to my bank and I was asked to contact Jumia. I contacted them immediately on livechat and lodge complaint. I was not satisfied with their response on live chat and that prompted me to send another email they acknowledged it and promised to escalated the issue to my bank and promised today being 28th March all issue would be resolved.
I also asked my bank to follow up with that and gave them transaction info Jumia provided.
I went to my bank today but no money.
I chatted with Jumia representative, they asked me to wait again.
This is frustrating... I need my money back.
Please Nairalanders how can I go about this to get my refund.
Thank you guys.
I’ll be waiting for your advices.

Yours,
Somebody
Re: Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 28, 2023
Rokiat:
Physical abuse is not acceptable and doesn’t matter if done by a woman or man this wrong.

I am in no way condoning cheating but the way she emasculate her husband maybe this is the reason he went cheating on her in the first place. She’s too masculine for my liking.

Just walk away if you can’t forgive him leave his azzz no need for all this.

And this oga will call himself a christian.

So he should cheat on his wife because she is masculine?

Why did he marry her in the first place if she was too masculine.

You are excusing bad thing. You are excusing adultery. It is wrong. (And before you start, I have seeen to many children suffer because of adultery to tolerate such things.)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady by depressedlad: 6:10pm On Mar 28, 2023
weak husband
Re: Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady by McLizbae: 6:11pm On Mar 28, 2023
Lols
Re: Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady by id4sho(m): 6:12pm On Mar 28, 2023
Zonefree:

Domestic violence at its peak. Men are becoming endangered species in the hands of the female gender.

May God protect us.
As a Guy man, what he did was disrespectful

1 Like

Re: Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady by Kingcalls: 6:13pm On Mar 28, 2023
Berrityga:
so can you forgive your cheating husband? Ehn ma??

Only a fool will leave her husband for cheating... western ideology is destroying u women and u don't know it
Re: Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady by novia22(f): 6:14pm On Mar 28, 2023
Zonefree:

Domestic violence at its peak. Men are becoming endangered species in the hands of the female gender.

May God protect us.

Please I don't want to laugh.. grin
Re: Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady by baralatie(m): 6:15pm On Mar 28, 2023
Can the man sue the woman for husband battery and claim damages
Re: Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady by Newborn27(f): 6:15pm On Mar 28, 2023
Wahala...lol
Re: Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady by BillyGamija: 6:15pm On Mar 28, 2023

Oraimo boombox SPEAKERs 🏁

🔋40hrs playtime
✴️ BIG SPEAKERS
🔘Bluetooth 5.1 Speaker
⭕💯Brand new
🌊IPX6 Splash proof protection
🔺Super sounds
🔻Good bass

Nationwide delivery

Pay on delivery

Call or WhatsApp

Re: Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady by Kingcalls: 6:15pm On Mar 28, 2023
Michelle55:
I laugh in Spanish 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Bros get mind to cheat but no strength to even defend himself 😂😂😂😂

Eyaaaa, I pity him sha. He has used all his energy in servicing the other woman.😁😁😁
He collected wotoporiously!😋😋

I hope u will laugh out loud when a amn beats his wife to coma for cheating too

1 Like

Re: Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady by chaloskyx: 6:16pm On Mar 28, 2023
Lol who told you he fainted the mans only way of escaping alive and get sympathy is to let the woman beat him and faint to avoid her full wrath

1 Like

Re: Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady by abobote: 6:16pm On Mar 28, 2023
Maybe he lost his strength from the sex.

But how will a man allow his wife to catch him on the bed with a girl.

If you have to, you have to be smart
Re: Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady by Deicide: 6:16pm On Mar 28, 2023
Yeah, everyone is laughing at him. Turn the table around now and you would hear thing like a man should never lay his hands on a woman no matter what. The double standards is just too much.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady by Omolara1970: 6:18pm On Mar 28, 2023
Hi
I’m Lara
I sell foreign and local Facebook,instagram and twitter
Dm 09038196623
Re: Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady by Kobojunkie: 6:20pm On Mar 28, 2023
baralatie:
Can the man sue the woman for husband battery and claim damages
She can equally sue him for adultery. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 28, 2023
Im waiting for iyaebethegreat to comment . She is the minister for marriage affairs
Re: Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady by Kingcalls: 6:21pm On Mar 28, 2023
This is why they are brain washing men not to hit women....so that they can emasculate men to become docile while the woman hits u whenever she feels like while the world will do nothing... if a woman tries u , beat her well well mk she get sense ...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady by didroon43: 6:21pm On Mar 28, 2023
Lol, this is always funny.
Re: Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady by Kingcalls: 6:21pm On Mar 28, 2023
Kobojunkie:
She can equally sue him for adultery. lipsrsealed

Whr in the world does that one happen ?? Una go just de post crap
Re: Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady by Allisgud: 6:22pm On Mar 28, 2023
This one go marry Angelina jolie
Re: Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady by novia22(f): 6:22pm On Mar 28, 2023
Rokiat:
Physical abuse is not acceptable and doesn’t matter if done by a woman or man this wrong.

I am in no way condoning cheating but the way she emasculate her husband maybe this is the reason he went cheating on her in the first place. She’s too masculine for my liking.

Just walk away if you can’t forgive him leave his azzz no need for all this.

Online in-laws no go kill person. Which one is "she's too masculine for my liking" so because she punched him out cold now means she's masculine... grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady by Kobojunkie: 6:23pm On Mar 28, 2023
Allisgud:
This one go marry Angelina jolie
What in the world does that mean? grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady by andy4d2ofus(m): 6:23pm On Mar 28, 2023
Weird stories always happens in Zimbabwe and Kenya.
Re: Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady by Primusinterpares(m): 6:23pm On Mar 28, 2023
Hell has no fury like a woman scorned
Re: Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady by LedRock: 6:24pm On Mar 28, 2023
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin

I wonder why I found this funny grin. That was how a friend of mine beat up her bf mercilessly for the same reason 1 million years ago. I wasnt there o but I believed her.....girl was built strong and a soldier's daughter grin.

So how did they resolve the matter? I like that she only faced her erring husband, not the innocent girl with him grin. Oh dear! grin grin
I hope you keep same energy when a man beats up his cheating wife😒😒

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady by Gboom: 6:25pm On Mar 28, 2023
The man must be one of those weaklings that all these feminist wannabes like so that they can be beating anytime they like/

Men be ready to chop beating if you marry that kind of a woman.
Just this morning my wife was about a woman that has started learning taekwondo in order to beat sense out of his baby daddy because he is irresponsible.
Re: Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady by seunayantokun(m): 6:25pm On Mar 28, 2023
He passed away and crossed back. What a miracle!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Marries His Crush Of 6 Years, Then Grabs Her Butt - PICS / My Wife Masturbates, I Caught My Daughter Masturbating 3 Times – Man Tells Court / Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.