Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

jjjj - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / jjjj (1937 Views)

jjjj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

jjjj by ayzree: 10:31am On Sep 19, 2011
lll
Re: jjjj by Andrew3(m): 2:26pm On Sep 19, 2011
Obasanjo nobi pastor oooo to killan nogo easy ooooo hmmmmmm
Re: jjjj by islamrules(m): 2:46pm On Sep 19, 2011
That Obasanjo one na mission impossible. U r joking!
Re: jjjj by moderatorr: 2:55pm On Sep 19, 2011
its very possible that obasanjo was the one who sent fugu to hell. . .very possible. That man will do anything to bring peace to this country. Remember the plane crash that killd the sultan of sokoto and other arewa guys. Remember the plane crash that killed all the top military generals in nigeria? That man is a monster. Just be calm and watch the marriage of the snake and the monkey(FG and boko haram)
Re: jjjj by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 19, 2011
i posted it here -->https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=762939.msg9175002#msg9175002

9.54m today that the sponsors of boko haram wanted to link OBJ with boko haram by killing one of their own, simple logic
when no one linked them together, they decided to point us to look there.
Now they are beginning to show their faces
Re: jjjj by moshoodn(m): 6:50pm On Sep 19, 2011
Muhehehe, i laugh in Hausa!
OBJ na spirit!
He once acted the disappearing act!
Re: jjjj by moshoodn(m): 6:51pm On Sep 19, 2011
Muhehehe, i laugh in Hausa!
OBJ na spirit!
He once acted the disappearing act!
Re: jjjj by gregg2: 7:54pm On Sep 19, 2011
moderatorr:

its very possible that obasanjo was the one who sent fugu to hell. . .very possible. That man will do anything to bring peace to this country. Remember the plane crash that killd the sultan of sokoto and other arewa guys. Remember the plane crash that killed all the top military generals in nigeria? That man is a monster. Just be calm and watch the marriage of the snake and the monkey(FG and boko haram)

Moderratorr or what do u call yourself? U are sick in the head, true.
Re: jjjj by EvilBrain1(m): 8:20pm On Sep 19, 2011
When was the last time any high profile murder in this country was solved? I'm not even sure if its a crime anymore.

(1) (Reply)

Christmas Day Bomber - Kabir Sokoto Re-arrested At Chad Border / Where Would Nigerias Economy Be Without The Yorubas. / After Living In A Very Strong Racist Country Like Italy For 11 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.