Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Why Are Some Women So Stupid? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Some Women So Stupid? (1659 Views)

My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? / Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? / Why Do Some Women Get Pregnant After Family Planning? (2) (3) (4)

Why Are Some Women So Stupid? by efficiencie(m): 2:04pm On Mar 28, 2023
Why do some single mothers derive joy from bring children into this world from multiple men and then expect another man to take responsibility for children he didn't father. What sort of madness is that? Why can't these stupid baby mamas ask their baby daddies for responsibility?

Re: Why Are Some Women So Stupid? by EmekaBlue(m): 2:06pm On Mar 28, 2023
U dey follow woman wey her body count don pass 20 and still counting

Re: Why Are Some Women So Stupid? by Rokiat(f): 2:07pm On Mar 28, 2023
Why are you asking us?? Ask the so called baby mamas you are talking about.

You’ve clearly been in their dms, go ask them go on.

Re: Why Are Some Women So Stupid? by muyico(m): 2:09pm On Mar 28, 2023
Rokiat:

Madam? Calm down?
Re: Why Are Some Women So Stupid? by muyico(m): 2:16pm On Mar 28, 2023
Back to u op? If u adopt nko? Stop having african mentality? If u truly love her? U wil truly love her kidz!
my wife she a single mom whn i marry her! 3kidz in d house now! And all doing fine! Thnk GOD He a boy! He bearing my surname! If his dad come one day! I will willy hand ova to him.nah u property! "oke oku loku re baba omo lo ni omo"

Re: Why Are Some Women So Stupid? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 28, 2023
I smell violence

Re: Why Are Some Women So Stupid? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 28, 2023
muyico:
Back to u op? If u adopt nko? Stop having african mentality? If u truly love her? U wil truly love her kidz!
my wife she a single mom whn i marry her! 3kidz in d house now! And all doing fine! Thnk GOD He a boy! He bearing my surname! If his dad come one day! I will willy hand ova to him.nah u property! "oke oku loku re baba omo lo ni omo"

Your type is very rare.

I don't think most men can do what you are
doing.

Re: Why Are Some Women So Stupid? by Kobojunkie: 2:23pm On Mar 28, 2023
TheMaterialist:
■ Your type is very rare. I don't think most men can do what you are doing.
1. You mean most Nigerian men, right? In saner climes, adoption is accepted norm. undecided
Re: Why Are Some Women So Stupid? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 28, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. You mean most Nigerian men, right? In saner climes, adoption is accepted norm. undecided

There are differences in the culture, upbringing,
economic situation, and temperament of
Western and African men.

Re: Why Are Some Women So Stupid? by muyico(m): 2:31pm On Mar 28, 2023
TheMaterialist:

Your type is very rare.

I don't think most men can do what you are
doing.
i thnk my Creator that i took d step! Dat boy ehn? Very brilliants! Best student! evry year! He alwy help his younger 1. "Yoruba bo won ni aimo omo ti yio dele de eni" meaning no man knw d child dat wil take gud care of him at age!

Re: Why Are Some Women So Stupid? by Kobojunkie: 2:34pm On Mar 28, 2023
TheMaterialist:
■ There are differences in the culture, upbringing,
economic situation, and temperament of
Western and African men.
1. So culture, yet again, is the reason why insanity seems to be the rule as far as adoption in Nigeria? It seems culture is to blame for pretty much every nonsensical idea in Nigeria. Is it me or is it time to begin training our next generation to abandon culture altogether in order for sanity to finally permeate the minds of Nigerians and Nigeria? undecided
Re: Why Are Some Women So Stupid? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 28, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. So culture, yet again, is the reason why insanity seems to be the rule as far as adoption in Nigeria? It seems culture is to blame for pretty much every nonsensical idea in Nigeria. Is it me or is it time to begin training our next generation to abandon culture altogether in order for sanity to finally permeate the minds of Nigerians and Nigeria? undecided

Please calm down, we aren't fighting.

What i am trying to say as politely and gently as
possible is that there are differences between
a western and african man, and those differences
are caused by a combination of factors, some of
which i listed earlier.

Re: Why Are Some Women So Stupid? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 28, 2023
muyico:
i thnk my Creator that i took d step! Dat boy ehn? Very brilliants! Best student! evry year! He alwy help his younger 1. "Yoruba bo won ni aimo omo ti yio dele de eni" meaning no man knw d child dat wil take gud care of him at age!

I wish you and your family unlimited happiness
and success.

For some reason, we Nigerians tend to have a
sort of stigma towards adoption?

Re: Why Are Some Women So Stupid? by Kobojunkie: 2:45pm On Mar 28, 2023
TheMaterialist:
■ Please calm down, we aren't fighting.
■ What i am trying to say as politely and gently as
possible is that there are differences between
a western and african man, and those differences
are caused by a combination of factors, some of
which i listed earlier.
1. Nobody is fighting you unless you think everyone who questions your input is out to fight you. I simply posed a question based on your particular response. undecided

2. Are there also differences between the needs of western children and Nigerian children as well? undecided

Are there equally differences between the needs of Asian children and Nigerian children as well as the needs of Arab children and Nigerian children? undecided

These factors which includes culture, as you previously indicated, why do they seem to be involved in most every nonsensical idea Nigerians hold to where it concerns the welfare of even their own?, undecided
Re: Why Are Some Women So Stupid? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 28, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Nobody is fighting you unless you think everyone who questions your input is out to fight you. I simply posed a question based on your particular response. undecided

2. Are there also differences between the needs of western children and Nigerian children as well? undecided

Are there equally differences between the needs of Asian children and Nigerian children as well as the needs of Arab children and Nigerian children? undecided

These factors which includes culture, as you previously indicated, why do they seem to be involved in most every nonsensical idea Nigerians hold to where it concerns the welfare of even their own?, undecided

You love a good argument don't you?

I will take time to ponder on your questions.

Re: Why Are Some Women So Stupid? by Kobojunkie: 2:49pm On Mar 28, 2023
TheMaterialist:
■ You love a good argument don't you?
■ I will take time to ponder on your questions.
1. I don't love arguments. Instead, what I love is seeing folks properly reason the claims they make and ideas they hold on to. undecided

2. Take your time! undecided
Re: Why Are Some Women So Stupid? by mespusinglez(m): 3:06pm On Mar 28, 2023
WUNNA GO CALM DOWN?
Re: Why Are Some Women So Stupid? by Michelle55: 3:26pm On Mar 28, 2023
muyico:
Nice one boss! God bless your home!

Re: Why Are Some Women So Stupid? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 28, 2023
Kobojunkie:

If you are talking about basic needs such as
food, clothing and shelter; those are pretty
universal.

If you are talking about other needs such as
education and moral upbringing, this is
where things get more complicated.

Every child that is born in a society usually has
a well laid out script and roles to perform.

Script such as
Go to school,
get a good highpaying job,
Marry and have children,
Teach your children to repeat the whole process.

Now, that is a script.
And it usually works if everything goes right.
(Note: i am not critisizing the script, it is just
an observation)

Now roles are the specific functions we perform
in society at different points in time.

At different points in time a person might have
Family roles such as Father, Mother, brother, sister, Aunt, Uncle, Niece, Nephew, In-Law,
Grandparent.

Proffesional roles such as: Doctor, Lawyer,
Engineer, Accountant, Office Clerk, Driver,
Cook, Electrician, Carpenter etc.

All these roles are important for the functioning
of the society.

The problem with Nigerian society is that there
are many unique cultures and ethnic groups,
while the unity between similar ethnic groups are
very strong, the unity between different ethnic
groups is not very strong because every ethnic
group tries to preserve its culture and doesn't
want to dilute it with a different culture.

So there are many cultures in Nigerain society,
and every culture wants to preserve its uniqueness.

But overall, there are some similarities between cultureswhich include, Polygamous Marriage, Giving birth to many children, devotion to God(s),
Favouring preservation of tradition over new
ideas and lifestyle,

So there is not one but many cultures in Nigeria.

By the way, i have a question?

What is your ideal of a society?

Not an Utopia or a Perfect society, but your
ideal of a good working society.

What should be its rules, customs, laws and
ethos?
Re: Why Are Some Women So Stupid? by Kobojunkie: 3:56pm On Mar 28, 2023
TheMaterialist:
The problem with Nigerian society is that there
are many unique cultures and ethnic groups,
while the unity between similar ethnic groups are
very strong
, the unity between different ethnic
groups is not very strong because every ethnic
group tries to preserve its culture and doesn't
want to dilute it with a different culture. So there are many cultures in Nigerain society, and every culture wants to preserve its uniqueness.
■ But overall, there are similarities between cultures
which include, Polygamous Marriage, Giving
birth to many children, devotion to God(s),
Favouring preservation of tradition over new
ideas and lifestyle, So there is not one but many cultures in Nigeria.
■ By the way, i have a question? What is your ideal of a society? Not an Utopia or a Perfect society, but your
ideal of a good working society. What should be its rules, customs, laws and ethos?
None of this addresses the questions I asked. undecided

1. So, unity between similar ethic groups are strong and that is reason why adoption is frowned upon by them? undecided

By putting down adoption, every culture is able to preserve its uniqueness, is that what you are insinuating? undecided

2. I am only interested in how all of that contributes to the antiadoption culture among Nigerians in general. undecided

3. I am not interested in a Utopia but simply trying to understand what your many excuses for the Nigerian man against adoption. undecided
Re: Why Are Some Women So Stupid? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 28, 2023
Kobojunkie:
None of this addresses the questions I asked. undecided

1. So, unity between similar ethic groups are strong and that is reason why adoption is frowned upon by them? undecided

By putting down adoption, every culture is able to preserve its uniqueness, is that what you are insinuating? undecided

2. I am only interested in how all of that contributes to the antiadoption culture among Nigerians in general. undecided

3. I am not interested in a Utopia but simply trying to understand what your many excuses for the Nigerian man against adoption. undecided

You have a hunger for answers, which is good.

The truth is, i don't have all the answers.

But if i can hazard a guess, i would say that the reason why adoption is usually frowned upon is because for we Africans:
Blood is thicker than water.

When it comes to relationships, Family bonds
are the strongest, and they are especially strong
when it is blood relations.

Even if you get all the answers you seek,
how do you intend to change the Nigerian
Culture(s)?

Culture is like a living entity, it is in the thoughts
feelings, perceptions and the actions of almost
every Nigerian.

You can't kill culture.

You can only try to change it over long peroids
of time.

Re: Why Are Some Women So Stupid? by Kobojunkie: 4:19pm On Mar 28, 2023
TheMaterialist:
■ You have a hunger for answers, which is good. The truth is, i don't have all the answers. But if i can hazard a guess, i would say that the reason why adoption is usually frowned upon is because for we Africans: Blood is thicker than water. When it comes to relationships, Family bonds are the strongest, and they are especially strong when it is blood relations

■ Even if you get all the answers you seek,
how do you intend to change the Nigerian
Culture(s)? Culture is like a living entity, it is in the thoughts feelings, perceptions and the actions of almost every Nigerian. You can't kill culture. You can only try to change it over long peroids
of time.
1. "Blood is thicker than water","family bonds are the strongest", yet you can hardly find a case of relatives adopting orphans from within their own family. It seems even these saying come nowhere to answering the question as antiadoption culture is indeed not born of anything Nigerians can properly reason.. undecided

2. If I was able to kill the same culture in my person, who says it cannot be killed? Culture is a delusion-- q fad people hold onto believing in some way that it defines them. The same way you can rid yourself of a delusion is the same way individuals can rid themselves of cultural ideas. It is really that easy. undecided

Re: Why Are Some Women So Stupid? by didroon43: 4:37pm On Mar 28, 2023
The reply was fire. Some women are very funny.
Re: Why Are Some Women So Stupid? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 28, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. "Blood is thicker than water","family bonds are the strongest", yet you can hardly find a case of relatives adopting orphans from within their own family. It seems even these saying come nowhere to answering the question as antiadoption culture is indeed not born of anything Nigerians can properly reason.. undecided

2. If I was able to kill the same culture in my person, who says it cannot be killed? Culture is a delusion-- q fad people hold onto believing in some way that it defines them. The same way you can rid yourself of a delusion is the same way individuals can rid themselves of cultural ideas. It is really that easy. undecided

You want culture to change, right?

The question is, how are you going to do it?,
how are you going to convince other people to
change their culture and tradition?
Re: Why Are Some Women So Stupid? by Karlifate: 5:06pm On Mar 28, 2023
Rokiat:

Re: Why Are Some Women So Stupid? by oldienavie: 5:06pm On Mar 28, 2023
TheMaterialist:

You want culture to change, right?

The question is, how are you going to do it?,
how are you going to convince other people to
change their culture and tradition?

The person you are responding to have a very strong feeling towards his African roots and maybe rightly so.
Unfortunately, he/she has become an extremist while at it.

The first year I arrived abroad, I hated everything African as well. Till today there are still some things I detest about African culture, but I have come to realise that not all of African culture is bad and not all of western culture is good.

There is a reason an African who does not have what to eat or drink will hardly think of suicide while a westerner will not only think of suicide but go on rampage killing many people because his father siezed his Play Station game.

ONe of the major differences between the African and Western culture is family and family values, and thats the core of any and every society.

Re: Why Are Some Women So Stupid? by Kobojunkie: 5:14pm On Mar 28, 2023
TheMaterialist:
■ You want culture to change, right?
■ The question is, how are you going to do it?, how are you going to convince other people to change their culture and tradition?
1. I have never cared much for culture being used as the ultimate excuse for all the foolish lifestyle choices Nigerians generally make, including this one. undecided

2. It is the culture of using culture as an excuse for what is instead societal foolishness that needs to be first done away with. undecided

Re: Why Are Some Women So Stupid? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 28, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. I have never cared much for culture being used as the ultimate excuse for all the foolish lifestyle choices Nigerians generally make, including this one. undecided

2. It is the culture of using culture as an excuse for what is instead societal foolishness that needs to be first done away with. undecided

You haven't answered the question.
Re: Why Are Some Women So Stupid? by Kobojunkie: 5:34pm On Mar 28, 2023
TheMaterialist:
■ You haven't answered the question.
1. I don't believe, like you, that culture has anything to do with the problem, so I don't think abolishing culture is the way to go about any of this. The fact that the other poster up there who admitted to adopting his step son is also a Nigeria speaks volumes to this. I believe instead that culture is used by many to excuse what seems like an innate foolishness or wickedness of sorts. undecided
Re: Why Are Some Women So Stupid? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 28, 2023
Kobojunkie:

Kobojunkie:
1. I don't believe, like you, that culture has anything to do with the problem, so I don't think abolishing culture is the way to go about any of this. The fact that the other poster up there who admitted to adopting his step son is also a Nigeria speaks volumes to this. I believe instead that culture is used by many to excuse what seems like an innate foolishness or wickedness of sorts. undecided

You are already reframing your statements.

Instead of trying to be right, give solutions to
the problems you have already analyzed,
lets stop arguing for arguing sake.
Re: Why Are Some Women So Stupid? by Kobojunkie: 5:45pm On Mar 28, 2023
TheMaterialist:
■ You are already reframing your statements.
■ Instead of trying to be right, give solutions to the problems you have already analyzed, lets stop arguing for arguing sake.
1. Reframe what exactly? You are the one who came up with the excuse that culture is to blame for it all, were you not? undecided

2. Solutions where I have pointed out clearly that it stems majorly from foolishness which is of the minds of the majority? How do you solve the problem that is in the mind of Nigerians other than through intensive re-education? undecided

Do Your Parents Allow U To Entertain Male And Female Friends At Your House? / Vote: Is Facebook Destroying Marriages? / Try Learn From This True Story

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58