Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Why Are Some Women So Stupid? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Some Women So Stupid? (1660 Views)

My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? / Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? / Why Do Some Women Get Pregnant After Family Planning? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Some Women So Stupid? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 28, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Reframe what exactly? You are the one who came up with the excuse that culture is to blame for it all, were you not? undecided

2. Solutions where I have pointed out clearly that it stems majorly from foolishness which is of the minds of the majority? How do you solve the problem that is in the mind of Nigerians other than through intensive re-education? undecided

It seems you are not ready to solve problems,
you are just pointing out the problems and
complaining, but not giving any tangible
solutions.

And please when you reply, state the solutions
you have in mind as you have already pointed
out the problem.
Re: Why Are Some Women So Stupid? by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 7:40pm On Mar 28, 2023
muyico:
Back to u op? If u adopt nko? Stop having african mentality? If u truly love her? U wil truly love her kidz!
my wife she a single mom whn i marry her! 3kidz in d house now! And all doing fine! Thnk GOD He a boy! He bearing my surname! If his dad come one day! I will willy hand ova to him.nah u property! "oke oku loku re baba omo lo ni omo"

Don't be surprised if your wife spreads her vagina for the man who is the father of her first child, who's now bearing your surname.
Women can easily fall for an ex they have an issue with when circumstances bring them together and you're not available.

I'm not saying this to make you start doubting the faithfulness of your wife to you or create fear in you...but the thing is most women who have been fu*ked can still be refucked by their ex especially an Ex who was the first fucker
Re: Why Are Some Women So Stupid? by cococandy(f): 8:28pm On Mar 28, 2023
Hates baby mamas but is probably having unprotected sex with someone who’s not his wife.

Still wondering how baby mamas allowed themselves to become such while actively contributing to the issue.

Only fools take y’all seriously

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Women So Stupid? by cococandy(f): 8:32pm On Mar 28, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:

Don't be surprised if your wife spreads her vagina for the man who is the father of her first child, who's now bearing your surname.
Women can easily fall for an ex they have an issue with when circumstances bring them together and you're not available.

I'm not saying this to make you start doubting the faithfulness of your wife to you or create fear in you...but the thing is most women who have been fu*ked can still be refucked by their ex especially an Ex who was the first fucker

So by this logic, all the women who have ever dated you are hereby condemned as “not marriage material” since there’re a possibility they’ll say yes to you if you ever cross paths again?

Dey think small small sometimes

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Women So Stupid? by cassyrooy(m): 11:01pm On Mar 28, 2023
muyico:
Back to u op? If u adopt nko? Stop having african mentality? If u truly love her? U wil truly love her kidz!
my wife she a single mom whn i marry her! 3kidz in d house now! And all doing fine! Thnk GOD He a boy! He bearing my surname! If his dad come one day! I will willy hand ova to him.nah u property! "oke oku loku re baba omo lo ni omo"
You write like a Sociologist, and by many indications, you've incisively solved the much social problems around your environment as possible. Kudos.

I love your beautiful submissions. All the best.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Odogwu Asks His Wife Aisha To Leave His House / ... / Nigerian Parents in the Diaspora you need to do more

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.