Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,572 members, 7,958,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:20 PM

Do People Treat Borehole Water? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do People Treat Borehole Water? (387 Views)

Why Do People Still Smoke After Seeing This? / Photos From ASCI Borehole Commissioning In Abuja / African NGO Drills Borehole For Community As It Commissions On Children's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do People Treat Borehole Water? by Abbeytoy(m): 2:35pm On Mar 28, 2023
I noticed that the water and I were not getting along after I moved into this house.

I have a borehole, and it was well drilled; at list, the pipe length inside is 20; I don't know how you calculate the fit, and I can't remember what they call the feet then.

I have been going to the toilet frequently, and I suspect it might be the water... So, please do people treat the borehole so that I can get someone to treat it for me as soon as possible.

Thanks
Re: Do People Treat Borehole Water? by Deola2ty: 2:48pm On Mar 28, 2023
Sorry about ur experience, pls consult doctor.
For every new borehole dug, it is advisable to do water quality test to enable u know the kind of impurities and quality standard of water before consumption to avoid this condition u are undergoing.

Pls do d water analysis test to know it's quality.
Re: Do People Treat Borehole Water? by Abbeytoy(m): 3:29pm On Mar 28, 2023
Deola2ty:
Sorry about ur experience, pls consult a doctor.
For every new borehole dug, it is advisable to do a water quality test to enable u to know the kind of impurities and quality standard of water before consumption to avoid this condition u are undergoing.

Pls, do d water analysis test to know its quality.

Thanks for this, the borehole is more than 2yrs but I just moved in in January.
Re: Do People Treat Borehole Water? by Juliearth(f): 7:02am On Jun 08, 2023
Abbeytoy:

Thanks for this, the borehole is more than 2yrs but I just moved in in January.

How far is the borehole from your sewer disposal system? Its funny that people don't observe certain guidelines before drilling boreholes. Sewer tanks and boreholes are supposed to be worlds apart, but people hardly adhere to that.

I am presently faced with something similar and I am surely not renewing my rent here.
Re: Do People Treat Borehole Water? by Abbeytoy(m): 7:13am On Jun 08, 2023
Juliearth:

How far is the borehole from your sewer disposal system? It's funny that people don't observe certain guidelines before drilling boreholes. Sewer tanks and boreholes are supposed to be worlds apart, but people hardly adhere to that.

I am presently faced with something similar and I am surely not renewing my rent here.

I think it's because it's new to my body system, I am now used to it.

Everything is done now.

Thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Am I Schizophrenic? / Work For Next Week Him Going With / Healthier And Younger Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.