Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Police Invade Portable’s Bar To Arrest Him & His Customers (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Police Invade Portable’s Bar To Arrest Him & His Customers (Photos, Video) (67948 Views)

Portable Denies Knowing That Those That Came To Arrest Him Are Policemen (Video) / Charity Nnaji Mocks Mompha As EFCC Arrest Him After He Disgraced Her For Begging / Update On Bobrisky Arrest, Toyin Lawani Didn’t Arrest Him (Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Invade Portable’s Bar To Arrest Him & His Customers (Photos, Video) by MrBONE2(m): 10:17am On Mar 29, 2023
GREATIGBOMAN:
If you tell me this guy sells cocaine and is main distributor of Tilumbu I won't doubt you.

Good job Olokpa
Mods aswear ban this damn Bwana grin

Re: Police Invade Portable’s Bar To Arrest Him & His Customers (Photos, Video) by Roon9(m): 12:09pm On Mar 29, 2023
hurryup123:
He said he worked for APC and Voted Tinubu....
I'm a Baboo, I live in the zoo. the call me zazuu

Kilonshele.....

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

That line burst my head grin
Re: Police Invade Portable’s Bar To Arrest Him & His Customers (Photos, Video) by Ejjiss: 1:03pm On Mar 29, 2023
OKAY NAA, SINCE YOU VOTE FOR TINUBU, YOUR SINS HAS BEEN FORGOTTEN.....
Re: Police Invade Portable’s Bar To Arrest Him & His Customers (Photos, Video) by kelspinall(m): 2:20pm On Mar 29, 2023
cruise..lolz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Banky W Acquires A New House As 37th Birthday Gift, Initial Engraved In Pool / Adewale Adeleke Kisses Girlfriend As She Graduates From Georgetown University / Alizee And Her Daughter Murdered By Peter Nielsen, Her Italian Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.