Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Saw My Husband’s Sidechick And Realized I Was The Problem – Woman Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Saw My Husband’s Sidechick And Realized I Was The Problem – Woman Reveals (1689 Views)

House Of Phreedah Husband Dumps Her For Sidechick 2 Months After N100m Wedding / "My Daughter Said Wow!" When She Saw My N@ked Photos I Posted - Uche Ogbodo Repl / I Saw My Boobs As Burden, Not Blessing When Growing Up —whykay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saw My Husband’s Sidechick And Realized I Was The Problem – Woman Reveals by ExclusiveBet: 3:01pm On Mar 28, 2023
The lady revealed that she was completely impressed by the lady’s pretty face and her strong command of the English language.

A lady has disclosed that she found the lady her husband was cheating with and felt intimidated.

According to the lady, she had been chatting with her husband's mistress and secretly monitoring their conversations without his awareness.

She trailed the lady to her place of work, not to confront her but to see how she looks like in person.

The lady revealed that she was completely impressed by the lady’s pretty face and her strong command of the English language.

1 Like

Re: Saw My Husband’s Sidechick And Realized I Was The Problem – Woman Reveals by proff010: 3:16pm On Mar 28, 2023
Nice one
Re: Saw My Husband’s Sidechick And Realized I Was The Problem – Woman Reveals by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:27pm On Mar 28, 2023
ExclusiveBet:
A lady has disclosed that she found the lady her husband was cheating with and felt intimidated.
According to the lady, she had been chatting with her husband's mistress and secretly monitoring their conversations without his awareness.
She trailed the lady to her place of work, not to confront her but to see how she looks like in person.

how can you be the problem exactly? i dont get it? so because a woman is prettier than you and speaks better English than you, it is ok to cheat??!!? so if a man is more beautiful than your husband and is more successful than him, its ok to cheat on him, abi?!?!?
you people make NO DAMN SENSE!!! you stink of inferiority complex.

the problem here is your husband, and nobody else...
- if he has a problem with you being uglier than some babes out there then LET HIM DIVORCE YOU.
- if he has a problem with you being less educated than some babes out there then LET HIM DIVORCE YOU.

5 Likes

Re: Saw My Husband’s Sidechick And Realized I Was The Problem – Woman Reveals by highchief1: 3:43pm On Mar 28, 2023
ExclusiveBet:

she’s like me.I must speak the truth first before I start talking the problem.lol funny woman na to seat up
Re: Saw My Husband’s Sidechick And Realized I Was The Problem – Woman Reveals by illicit(m): 3:53pm On Mar 28, 2023
Spoil d face for her nah

undecided undecided shocked

1 Like

Re: Saw My Husband’s Sidechick And Realized I Was The Problem – Woman Reveals by irunoko(m): 4:28pm On Mar 28, 2023
See low self esteem.the narcissist you call husband has so damaged you and broken your self esteem that you think you're the problem of his promiscuity and irresponsibility.smh
Re: Saw My Husband’s Sidechick And Realized I Was The Problem – Woman Reveals by ConfidentialDoc: 4:31pm On Mar 28, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

how can you be the problem exactly? i dont get it? so because a woman is prettier than you and speaks better English than you, it is ok to cheat??!!? so if a man is more beautiful than your husband and is more successful than him, its ok to cheat on him, abi?!?!?
you people make NO DAMN SENSE!!! you stink of inferiority complex.

the problem here is your husband, and nobody else...
- if he has a problem with you being uglier than some babes out there then LET HIM DIVORCE YOU.
- if he has a problem with you being less educated than some babes out there then LET HIM DIVORCE YOU.

It's a process, I'm pretty sure he will (divorce) her.
Re: Saw My Husband’s Sidechick And Realized I Was The Problem – Woman Reveals by Foodqueen(f): 4:45pm On Mar 28, 2023
Eeya!!!

Her husband don over bad mouth this one, she know know anything again.

1 Like

Re: Saw My Husband’s Sidechick And Realized I Was The Problem – Woman Reveals by Karlifate: 5:11pm On Mar 28, 2023
cheesy cheesy
Pictorial representation of her ordeal:

Re: Saw My Husband’s Sidechick And Realized I Was The Problem – Woman Reveals by Chee59(f): 7:58pm On Mar 28, 2023
Too much suffering can make you begin to see things upside down. Sorry ehn

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Eucharia Anunobi : Homosexuals Are Evil / SO CUTE: See Rapper Eldee & Family / Popular Nollywood Actor Gains Admission Into London University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.