Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Whenever You Say This, You're Lying Against Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Whenever You Say This, You're Lying Against Bola Ahmed Tinubu (490 Views)

Bashir El-rufai Blasts Daniel Bwala For Lying Against Peter Obi, Dad / Grace Bent Accuses Precious Chikwendu Of Lying Against Her / The Grand Betrayal! How Tokunbo Afikuyomi Ganged Up Against Bola Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whenever You Say This, You're Lying Against Bola Ahmed Tinubu by chizidgreat(m): 3:39pm On Mar 28, 2023
I know many will not like what I'm going to say here but I won't be surprised because I'm already aware that many simple hate the truth
I'm not still surprised as to why they hate the truth because the Bible has made it clear in John 8:44 that the devil is the father of lies and liars and so, inspires anyone who lies
In fact, the Bible says that lie is the mother tongue of the devil.
So, lies no longer shock even the devil

But let me tell us the simple truth
1. Do you know that anytime you say that Tinubu won the 2023 election, you lie?
I know you will attack this but even your conscience right now (even you have any at all) is witnessing the obvious to you.
We all know that Tinubu didn't win the 2023 election. By the credible calculation, Peter Obi of Labour Party won the election with a landslide. Atiku of the PDP came a distant second while either Kwankwaso or Tinubu came 3rd. We all know the truth. Let's not deceive ourselves

2. Do you know that anytime you call Tinubu the president elect, you lie big time? Of course, it's obvious that Nigerians did not elect him. They all know who they elected. Tinubu is INEC'S presidential select. Is that too hard to explain?

3. Thirdly, stop thinking that Tinubu will rule Nigeria. Stop denying the fact that things have changed for the good of Nigerians.
Stop lying to yourself
Stop lying to your children
Stop lying before God
Let me stop here for now

9 Likes

Re: Whenever You Say This, You're Lying Against Bola Ahmed Tinubu by chizidgreat(m): 3:40pm On Mar 28, 2023
God bless Peter Obi, the incoming President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Whenever You Say This, You're Lying Against Bola Ahmed Tinubu by NaijaSumigan: 3:47pm On Mar 28, 2023
Nigerians are watching. The world is watching.

3 Likes

Re: Whenever You Say This, You're Lying Against Bola Ahmed Tinubu by lexylaw09: 4:29pm On Mar 28, 2023
So much hate from biafrans tongue

Re: Whenever You Say This, You're Lying Against Bola Ahmed Tinubu by lexylaw09: 4:30pm On Mar 28, 2023
Jagaban all the way

Re: Whenever You Say This, You're Lying Against Bola Ahmed Tinubu by MICHEALADEX(m): 4:33pm On Mar 28, 2023
Fryish 🐠 brain 🧠

Obi dogs hands are tied.

They are even tired of barking sef

Re: Whenever You Say This, You're Lying Against Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Westerhoffe(m): 5:04pm On Mar 28, 2023
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Please Make Confidential Calls On Whatsapp / NCC Denies Tracking And Leaking Phone Calls Of Nigerians / Tinubu PA Should Be Awaiting My Message On The 18 Of May

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.