Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Tinubu PA Should Be Awaiting My Message On The 18 Of May - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu PA Should Be Awaiting My Message On The 18 Of May (499 Views)

Osun Election: Aregbesola Posts Cryptic Message On Facebook, Deletes It / Text Message On Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Fake - Tinubu Campaign Organization / List Of The 18 Parties That Survived INEC’s Deregistration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu PA Should Be Awaiting My Message On The 18 Of May by Taba21: 10:57pm On Apr 05, 2023
Let this message go viral on the 18 of May 2023 a message will be deliver here on nairaland to the personal assistant of the new incoming president Ahmed Bola Tinubu.

And to all those calling themselves lagosian, without we the deltan people, from iserkiri to River state, Tinubu could have not smell Aso rock talkless of being the incoming president of Nigeria.

Don't allow what is happening to the northern states should reach your territory, Buhari PA and those that surround him have betrayed him and you can see the consequences, Buhari is going to zindin in Niger Republic after his tenure.

So if you know that you're working for Tinubu,be prepared to pass the message on the 18 of May 2023.

I know a lot of people are dumb in this country despite seeing that the government uses the number 18 in many occasions yet lack the capacity to detect what is happening,why is the government so interested in using the number.

It's time to pay.

God reigns

Re: Tinubu PA Should Be Awaiting My Message On The 18 Of May by helinues: 11:07pm On Apr 05, 2023
Taba no be what all those old men they sniff?
Re: Tinubu PA Should Be Awaiting My Message On The 18 Of May by Taba21: 11:16pm On Apr 05, 2023
helinues:
Taba no be what all those old men they sniff?

I thought you're more sophisticated than this.
Go and use your search engine about taba,then I will tell you what the 21 means.

It's time to pay.
Re: Tinubu PA Should Be Awaiting My Message On The 18 Of May by DodadaKoKigbe: 11:17pm On Apr 05, 2023
Canadian loud is not for everyone.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu PA Should Be Awaiting My Message On The 18 Of May by helinues: 11:20pm On Apr 05, 2023
Taba21:

I thought you're more sophisticated than this.
Go and use your search engine about taba,then I will tell you what the 21 means.

It's time to pay.

In my native language, Taba is sniff...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu PA Should Be Awaiting My Message On The 18 Of May by Mantahirdra(m): 12:09am On Apr 07, 2023
Incoming PA AK shiroka we know.
Re: Tinubu PA Should Be Awaiting My Message On The 18 Of May by youngbabaj(m): 12:25am On Apr 07, 2023
Loud no be for everyone
Re: Tinubu PA Should Be Awaiting My Message On The 18 Of May by Raskimonojendor: 12:28am On Apr 07, 2023
And who are you. Just another faceless Nairalander grin

(1) (Reply)

Prof. Wole Soyinka: Our Indefatigable Nationalist. / Biafra Kids Calls On Nigeria Judiciary And Legislatures To Approve Referendum / Arrest And Detention: I Unknowingly Broke The Law- Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.