Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,727 members, 7,851,488 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:37 PM

Obasanjo To Soludo: "I Reserve You For National And International Assignments.” - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo To Soludo: "I Reserve You For National And International Assignments.” (188 Views)

Soludo: I Will Sort Out My Differences With Obi Soon / Soludo: I Became A Professor In My 30s, Achieved Everything I Wanted In My 30s / Soludo: I Was Asked To Reject Buhari’s Appointment ‘because There’s No Money’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo To Soludo: "I Reserve You For National And International Assignments.” by Charming1(m): 5:02pm On Mar 28, 2023
WATCH -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMPrJFoTYko

Nigerians and ndi Anambra across the globe are currently applauding Chukwuma Soludo’s wisdom on the excellent and beautiful service he has been providing to the people of Anambra state as he marked his first 365 days in office as a Governor. Recall Soludo was sworn in as a Governor on Thursday, March 17, 2022, alongside his Deputy, Onyekachi Ibezim.

Soludo on Saturday, March 25, 2023, gave an account of his stewardship to ndi Anambra and the road ahead. It is evident that his first year in office has indeed been all-around exhilarating, not only for the government but also for the residents and all 181 communities in the State. His administration has touched lives, put smiles on the faces of citizens. Unlike what was obtainable in the past, Soludo’s government has prioritized the delivery of quality road infrastructure, clean, green, and healthy Anambra.

The administration has also vigorously pursued and bore fruits of a crime-free society, everywhere technology, quality, and competitive education, law, and order. In all these, the State is seriously prospering!

Among dignitaries who extol Soludo’s excellent service and were in attendance included his principal, mentor, and former President of Nigeria; Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, former Chief Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu, former governors of Anambra State; Chief Chukwuemeka Ezeife, HE Peter Obi, Mrs. Virgy Etiaba, Prince Engr. Arthur Eze, Sir Emeka Offor, HE Bianca Ojukwu, Dr. ABC Orjiakor, Chief Ifeanyi Ibezi.

Others include; HRH Igwe Alfred Achebe; Obi of Onitsha, former governor of Cross Rivers State; Donald Duke,

(1) (Reply)

2023 Census: We Won't Ask Questions On Religion - NPC Says / Oyo Assembly Approves Makinde's N50 Billion Loan Request / Nigeria Lawmakers Are Becoming Bunch Of Jesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.