Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,042 members, 7,825,309 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Lagos - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Lagos (76969 Views)

2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Declares 2 Weeks Sit At Home. Replies Kanu Family / Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. / Simon Ekpa Declares Sit At Home Across Eastern Nigeria Tomorrow. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Lagos by Ejjiss: 12:23pm On Mar 29, 2023
MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS, ALL THESE COMMENTS ON NAIRA LAND ARE ACT OF FEAR, IT CAN HAPPEN ACCORDING TO THE DIRECTIVES VERY FAST. LAGOS ECONOMY CAN CRIPPLE WITHIN 12 HOURS IF THEY TRY IT. I SWELL.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Lagos by Christistruth03: 12:28pm On Mar 29, 2023
Ejjiss:
MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS, ALL THESE COMMENTS ON NAIRA LAND ARE ACT OF FEAR, IT CAN HAPPEN ACCORDING TO THE DIRECTIVES VERY FAST. LAGOS ECONOMY CAN CRIPPLE WITHIN 12 HOURS IF THEY TRY IT. I SWELL.

When your fathers fled during Oso Abiola Crisis in 1993 the only difference was that there was less Traffic on the roads and they had fled with all the Salt in Lagos

Apparently there was no Salt in Biafra during the War
Being right next to the Sea it didn't take Lagos long to get it's Salt supply back

Afterwards Hunger drove them back 6 weeks later and they gladly confessed it to their neighbors and friends in Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Lagos by ufotunang: 12:39pm On Mar 29, 2023
Are you not the one that pursued igbos out of the south east with the attack, violence and killing through the unknown gun men...now you want them to return to the south east where you have brought violence and no peace

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Lagos by Ejjiss: 12:44pm On Mar 29, 2023
MY BROTHER, IT WAS NOT HUNGER, THEY FOUND OUT THAT PEOPLE IN LAGOS WERE COMPLAINING OF HUNGER KILLING THEM AND THE STATE GOVERNMENT WAS ALSO COMPLAINING OF HUNGER KILLING THE INDIGENOUS PEOPLE OF LAGOSIANS THEN THEY RAN BACK TO OPEN THEIR BUSINESSES IN ORDER TO FEED THEM.
Christistruth03:

When your fathers fled during Oso Abiola Crisis in 1993 the only difference was that there was less Traffic on the roads and they had fled with all the Salt in Lagos

Being right next to the Sea it didn't take Lagos let ng to get it's Salt supply back

Afterwards Hunger drove them back 6 weeks later and they gladly confessed it to their neighbors and friends in Lagos
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Lagos by Ejjiss: 12:48pm On Mar 29, 2023
Thank God you did not quote me, i would have replied you but you did not qoatr me......
ufotunang:
Are you not the one that pursued igbos out of the south east with the attack, violence and killing through the unknown gun men...now you want them to return to the south east where you have brought violence and no peace
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Lagos by Asswipemod: 1:18pm On Mar 29, 2023
seunmsg:
No problem. We are waiting for his ESN and UGM to come and endure this nonsense in Lagos. We dey wait.

I thought you had a government job in Abuja? How come you come de wait for Lagos for Ekpa again?😆😆😆😆😆
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Lagos by 7upnigeria: 2:31pm On Mar 29, 2023
cludon:
See how far we have allowed these greedy politicians divide us

Fool, you dey fear Ekpa. Shame on you and all our Yoruba leaders that allowed igbos to gain too much access to Lagos. It's the liberality of countries like USA, Britain that has made them soft targets for al-Qaeda and other insurgents. Who born terrorists make them go bomb for Russia, China or North korea.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Lagos by dfrost: 2:43pm On Mar 29, 2023
2016easy2017:

Nigeria must use all avenue available to them to extradite this animal back to Nigeria. That's when there can be peace in Nigeria

It's like hydra. Cut ✂️ one, more comes up. It's unfortunate.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Lagos by bdon123(m): 8:32am On Mar 30, 2023
Intelcorei7:

I trust my people that you children of hate and world every "NO MAN'S LAND" developers in Lagos will be unprecedentedly decimated and annihilated in Lagos if you try shit
I am frm d north fool...n lagos is still no mans land even though we know there are ethnic lagosians there.Jst assume its a capital n move on.I always knew yoruba people are very tribalistic,now i know they are fantastically corrupt n selfish.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Lagos by eroticecstasy: 12:48pm On Apr 01, 2023
Ceejay8:
hes from ebonyi state

The name sounds like Akwa Ibom tho

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Will Buhari Dance? - Dele Momodu Asks. Shares Video Of Prince Charles & Wife / Pictures Of The Newly Renovated Government House Enugu / Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.