Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,524 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) (65412 Views)

Lady Who Campaigned Vigorously For President Tinubu During The Elections Laments / Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes / Governor El-Rufai Vacated His Seat For Tinubu During His Visit To Kaduna (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by biyams(m): 11:36am On Mar 29, 2023
With president SELECT pls not elect
Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by lightwind(m): 11:50am On Mar 29, 2023
omooba74:
You all think and reason alike,that's Jigawa gov,hatred and foolishness has beclouded your sense of reasoning.Ignoramus people,.......mtcheww
I am not sure about what you're saying.

That man follows him everywhere. And he's Yoruba man
Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by viodemus: 11:57am On Mar 29, 2023
Munamoqel:
but will distribute methamphetamine in Asia that what those names signify in Asia

f off.

That was you peoples aim, to oppress and suppress igbos into frustration, drugs, and lifetime misery. But those wishes will go back to you bad wishes. Your plans have failed.
Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by blackfase(m): 2:31pm On Mar 29, 2023
Busted!!! smiley

Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by tyinfinity: 4:08pm On Mar 29, 2023
Asiwaju is loved both at home and in diaspora .one pitobi is loved in all Asian prisons
Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by Steveabbeyly: 6:13pm On Mar 29, 2023
If Tinubu stole Obi's mandate, what will or should Atiku say?

The mandate thief is mocking his Allah, after stealing PO mandate he is now moving fron mosque to mosque mocking his Allah that says "thou shall not steal"

grin

For those calling the mods to ban me, please can you tell me how I insulted you or your tribe.... you guys should be ashamed to feel guilty on my harmless post.[/quote]
Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by Babssoo(m): 6:41pm On Mar 29, 2023
grin grin grin
goslowgoslow:

Na another Jubril according to Obi miscreants! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by GoodbutBadguy: 9:23pm On Mar 29, 2023
RussellRutherfo:

Yours should be reported. You jihadi bigot.
I am a Christian but it's unfair to disrespect other people's tribes, religions, and values. We condemn racism by the whites. The fact is we the blacks especially Nigerians hate each other more than the whites do. Jesus preaches love & respect Romans 12:10
Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by gawu1: 10:19pm On Mar 29, 2023
omonnakoda:
So why did you quote me?
Are you deliberately trying to be foolish
Yes, because I new I was quoting an slowpoke idiot.
Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by RussellRutherfo: 6:49am On Mar 30, 2023
GoodbutBadguy:

I am a Christian but it's unfair to disrespect other people's tribes, religions, and values. We condemn racism by the whites. The fact is we the blacks especially Nigerians hate each other more than the whites do. Jesus preaches love & respect Romans 12:10

All these jihadists that love to claim Christianity.
Are you that ashamed of islam?
Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by HappyPagan: 6:57am On Mar 30, 2023
GoodbutBadguy:

Let's join hands to report this account, this is the act of tribalism and lack of respect for others religion.
Lol.
Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by HappyPagan: 6:58am On Mar 30, 2023
GoodbutBadguy:

Where's the disrespect? Allah says not to steal, doesn't he?
Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by GoodbutBadguy: 12:51pm On Mar 30, 2023
RussellRutherfo:

All these jihadists that love to claim Christianity.
Are you that ashamed of islam?
A Christian who isn't like Christ is never a Christian. Jesus was gentle and meek, He never disrespect others or speak evil of their religion. Little wonder Jesus will tell ppl like you that He never knew them. Mathew 7:21-23
Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by Successfulben: 1:12pm On Mar 30, 2023
Look at this Mugu preaching hell, my friend get lost.
Emekaonline:

Calm down man. Yoour bitter soul will land you in hell if you are not careful. God is not man, not Igbos. He knwos what He is doing. Dont end up in hell
Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by Successfulben: 1:15pm On Mar 30, 2023
My dear, your religion is a blood thirsty one. Your Prophet Mohammed was a murderer, rapist and an adulterer. You can go to court if it pains you.
MissTemi1:
Shut up your stinking mouth joor. See him doing as if his tribe is righteous, hope u say at home on Monday ? So they won’t blow off ur head
Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by MissTemi1(f): 1:57pm On Mar 30, 2023
I am not even a Muslim. But u sound like a mad person
Successfulben:
My dear, your religion is a blood thirsty one. Your Prophet Mohammed was a murderer, rapist and an adulterer. You can go to court if it pains you.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by Successfulben: 2:58pm On Mar 30, 2023
All the males in your family are MAD. Oniranu
MissTemi1:
I am not even a Muslim. But u sound like a mad person
Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by MissTemi1(f): 3:13pm On Mar 30, 2023
They don’t behave like u. U are the mad one here
Successfulben:
All the males in your family are MAD. Oniranu

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by dododawa1: 3:53pm On Mar 30, 2023
It pepper ELLU P.
Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by biaframaster200: 3:55pm On Mar 30, 2023
Ipob members will be gnashing their teeth right now.....
Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by finallybusy: 1:41am On Mar 31, 2023
I’ll snap with him too. I don’t care.
Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by TijaniAbu: 3:59am On Mar 31, 2023
Na lie, Tinubu forever recycling old pictures, man that is sick in hospital in Paris France

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Boko Haram Burnt Armoured Car In Borno, Killed A Soldier / Aisha Buhari Spotted Inside Keke (Photos) / Who Killed Funmilayo Ransome-kuti (Fela's Mother)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.