Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,364 members, 7,819,313 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) (65417 Views)

Lady Who Campaigned Vigorously For President Tinubu During The Elections Laments / Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes / Governor El-Rufai Vacated His Seat For Tinubu During His Visit To Kaduna (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 11:23pm On Mar 28, 2023
When are we gonna see MBS in the midst of common people like this, or it this reserved only for foreigners?
Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by MamaletASO: 11:25pm On Mar 28, 2023
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

The mandate thief is mocking his Allah, after stealing PO mandate he is now moving fron mosque to mosque mocking his Allah that says "thou shall not steal"

grin

For those calling the mods to ban me, please can you tell me how I insulted you or your tribe.... you guys should be ashamed to feel guilty on my harmless post.

Guy dis your post funny sha... And u be good writer. Explore it and make money..

But Tinubu ugly no be small. his brown teeth make me forget say teeth color nah white..

Chai!

Tor! May God bless the incoming

Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by lightwind(m): 11:27pm On Mar 28, 2023
Who is that very man, he is white bearded ?He follows Asiwaju Tinubu to everywhere.

That man should be his Native Doctor his BabaAlawo
Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by Najdorf: 11:35pm On Mar 28, 2023
GoodbutBadguy:

Let's join hands to report this account, this is the act of tribalism and lack of respect for others religion.
Rest.
Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by Mrmb: 11:35pm On Mar 28, 2023
GuyWise101:

The mandate thief is mocking his Allah, after stealing PO mandate he is now moving fron mosque to mosque mocking his Allah that says "thou shall not steal"

grin

For those calling the mods to ban me, please can you tell me how I insulted you or your tribe.... you guys should be ashamed to feel guilty on my harmless post.

You people are crazy fellows, your obi that based his campaign on religion and ethnicity has been floored. The church couldn't save his bloody has, he even called the pastors he called upon liars, Asiwaju won after pitrimf his trust in Allah, he prayed to his Lord and his prayer was accepted. God pass pastors and any church obinna called out to. He left God and ran to men, men failed him but God stood with Asiwaju.....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by gaskiyamagana: 11:47pm On Mar 28, 2023
GuyWise101:

grin

This wailing continues till the SECOND COMING OF JRSUS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by Mrwhite09: 12:02am On Mar 29, 2023
GuyWise101:

grin

cant the mods delete this?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by Mrwhite09: 12:05am On Mar 29, 2023
GuyWise101:

grin

after tinubu rule for 8years the northerner will take over. the yeasterners will only watch from the yeast nd shout marginalisation

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by HeroicMeastro: 12:16am On Mar 29, 2023
GuyWise101:

grin

Despite PO running from church to church to campaign, his Jesus couldn't helped him because he is a packaged Fraudster.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by 99persait(m): 12:17am On Mar 29, 2023
GuyWise101:

grin

Get ta wey there u hypocrite.
No be unna talk say na hospital he dey

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by TemmyT002(m): 12:21am On Mar 29, 2023
Shame shame shame
They have been seen to be old pictures.
Why are you posting old pictures??
Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by youngstrow(m): 12:28am On Mar 29, 2023
GuyWise101:

grin

As e dey pain you naso e dey sweet us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by Gbogbowa: 12:55am On Mar 29, 2023
GuyWise101:

grin

he stole our mandate and went to mecca to ask for forgiveness
Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by Gbogbowa: 12:58am On Mar 29, 2023
HeroicMeastro:

Despite PO running from church to church to campaign, his Jesus couldn't helped him because he is a packaged Fraudster.
but your Allah can help a druglord
and a liar like Tinubu shame on you
Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by yemmywesey(m): 1:29am On Mar 29, 2023
Asiwaju of Africa, keep making us proud Sir, your regime will favour us in good health and wealth.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by viodemus: 2:13am On Mar 29, 2023
Help us tell your master's master, that angelic names like emeka, chinedu, chioma, onyinye, etc will never be oppressed and intimidated to the point that they will now be rasaq,, Ahmed, Fatima, aishatu.. No time for terrorism. We stand for goodness. Instead we will fill in the blanks with George, Simon, esther, joy. Or we go all in, with more angelic igbo names.

Go tell those you promised, the great igbo tribe will not be exterminated, reined on, or oppressed to slavery by anyone.
Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by azikiweironsi(m): 3:26am On Mar 29, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:
Too much love
Jagaban everywhere u go

Like MTN grin
Sorry for the wailers.
We shall begin to watch them closely for spreading lies, fake news and propaganda.
We shall expose those bigots and hate filled people that turns Nairaland to their fighting ring.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by azikiweironsi(m): 3:29am On Mar 29, 2023
GoodbutBadguy:

Let's join hands to report this account, this is the act of tribalism and lack of respect for others religion.

Yes I support you 💯

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by Generaltola4455(m): 3:29am On Mar 29, 2023
REST iJN
Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by basybasy: 4:02am On Mar 29, 2023
GuyWise101:

grin

You are very sick. No peace for Tinubu enemies. Just commit suicide and rest

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by TREX002: 4:03am On Mar 29, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
We own lagos cool

We own nigeria cool

And u r still paying rent , n not a single property attached to your father's name in same Lagos...poor low life fellow
Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by azeezboi(m): 4:22am On Mar 29, 2023
GuyWise101:

grin

You must be very stupid. Son of hate from the heast

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by lolu2019: 4:25am On Mar 29, 2023
GuyWise101:

grin

fu*k u,fu*k the mods.are they so blind to see ur stolen mandate post.the matter is in court.And no modafucker should talk about stolen mandate.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by lolu2019: 4:27am On Mar 29, 2023
Gbogbowa:
but your Allah can help a druglord
and a liar like Tinubu shame on you
stupid

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by Munamoqel: 4:31am On Mar 29, 2023
GuyWise101:

grin

it mathmatically impossible for Obi to win a religious and ethics contest in Nigeria against Yoruba and hausa Fulani

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by Munamoqel: 4:33am On Mar 29, 2023
viodemus:
Help us tell your master's master, that angelic names like emeka, chinedu, chioma, onyinye, etc will never be oppressed and intimidated to the point that they will now be rasaq,, Ahmed, Fatima, aishatu.. No time for terrorism. We stand for goodness. Instead we will fill in the blanks with George, Simon, esther, joy. Or we go all in, with more angelic igbo names.

Go tell those you promised, the great igbo tribe will not be exterminated, reined on, or oppressed to slavery by anyone.
but will distribute methamphetamine in Asia that what those names signify in Asia

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by Sheggy13(m): 4:55am On Mar 29, 2023
BloomingDale:
I thought they said he is dead. What is happening? Just wasted my RIP for nothing. All those carrying this rumor, be very kiaful.
So you actually believed that?
Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by Lindseyrd: 5:17am On Mar 29, 2023
GuyWise101:

grin

As e dey pain you,it dey sweet us🎶🎶You and your tribe will never be president of Nigeria for atleast 50 years.It was agreed and it’s going as planned.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by oldsoja01(m): 5:29am On Mar 29, 2023
Masha ALLAH Mr President. He who kneel before the Almighty shall not have problem standing before any man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by omooba74(m): 5:53am On Mar 29, 2023
You all think and reason alike,that's Jigawa gov,hatred and foolishness has beclouded your sense of reasoning.Ignoramus people,.......mtcheww
lightwind:
Who is that very man, he is white bearded ?He follows Asiwaju Tinubu to everywhere.

That man should be his Native Doctor his BabaAlawo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by zomby(m): 6:02am On Mar 29, 2023
grin Bad news for the igbos grin

Tinubu is no match for the igbos…and they should all learn from the man.
Instead of always basing everything on empty emotion and senseless sentiments, try and use common sense. Maybe this will solve the majority of the issues you guys are facing in Nigeria and all around the world.

May God bless the president elect, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (the JAGABAN of Nigeria)
Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by nurusystem(m): 6:03am On Mar 29, 2023
[quote author=GuyWise101 post=122131025]Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

grin

For those calling the mods to ban me, please can you tell me how I insulted you or your tribe.... you guys should be ashamed to feel guilty on my harmless post.[/quote

See one Akuya ,jagaban don't need men of goats to pray for him ,,,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari / I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu / Who Killed Funmilayo Ransome-kuti (Fela's Mother)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.